Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24
    I guess I didn't post it in this thread (posted elsewhere on the interwebs), but while I think overall the officiating was just horrid, and I think the refs did help out the Lakers more than the C's in the 4th (like I said, it seemed like they wanted to make the game close, and it sure is better to get the calls in the 4th than the 1st half), and that does make me somewhat bitter. But still, the C's could have made it all academic if they could have just made a few shots. They had their opportunities, no question. I'm a little bitter, but don't think they were robbed.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Arty50 View Post
    Ron Artest was godlike tonight. He made so many scrappy plays I lost count, and then add in the key shots he made. He almost singlehandedly kept the Lakers in the first half. Easily the MVP of the game.

Speaking of top notch performances, Sheed was $$$ tonight. He also played awesome defense and hit key shots. Dude left it out on the floor.
    Artest was great, though I was screaming every time he started to dribble. Both teams played their hearts out.

Sheed can friggin ball if he gets the ball down low, sets screens, posts up, muscles around in the paint - you know, play like the almost 7 footer he is instead of hanging around the 3-point line and taking potshots.
    focus.

Happy belated HOF induction day to the backbone of the greatest team in NBA history and the guy Larry Bird called "the best player I ever played with," Mr. Dennis Johnson.

Not a lot of DJ mixtapes out there, so... look how quickly he gets to the rack, coming all the way from the 3 point line, after the steal. And that's not an easy layup.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketb...celtic/?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Steven S. Dallas View Post
    Happy belated HOF induction day to the backbone of the greatest team in NBA history and the guy Larry Bird called "the best player I ever played with," Mr. Dennis Johnson.

Not a lot of DJ mixtapes out there, so... look how quickly he gets to the rack, coming all the way from the 3 point line, after the steal. And that's not an easy layup.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketb...celtic/?page=1

I could watch that clip all day.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I wish i could find a clip of Malone opening up Isaiahs head with his elbow