Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch

Gear whore reduction sale

Cleaning out the mancave some gear that needs a new home.
    prices do not include shipping. Preference givin to local mags and contributing community members. ie don't send me low ball jong pm's
    would consider trades for older smith bazooka sunglasses decent large bibs or large dukes or a good 678 weight reel like a lamson ls3 ross cla or a Sage 3400D
    190 red buddha explosives skied one season mounted once for naxos @325 good shape fresh tune one repaired coreshot $150 would consider remounting decent nx21's and cutting down purple ascencions cut for goats for $350

Decent cheap beginer touring setup 188 volkl g41 2 mounts on skis currently mounted with damiar titanial 2 @ 325 purple ascencoins missing metal tail clips bases thin but good shape with fresh tune custom jah is my maker wanna huck and hookas not bazookas stickers included $150SOLD

183 rossi dp axioums 110 good shape fresh tune one brofessioally repaired core shot mounted twice for tyrolia demos one being offset
    $$75

192 broheamoths pretty blemmy sidewalls and tails epoxied bases freshly tuned and in good shape mounted with nx21 in decent shape ~ 50 days
    $250

volkl cross rangers/carvers 200cm mounted once for tyrolia demos & wifes old carving skis 180 crosscarver with markersc 10 dins $75 with binders
    $50 for 200's w/outbinders both in good shape.

Msr denali classic snow shoes new cheapest I found was $112
    $75

Bca stash rider pack nwt $45
    SOLD
    Lifelink snow safety kit like this onehttp://gearx.com/lifelink-snow-study...-lifelink.html two thermometers different but functional snow crystal card, slope meter cracked but functional original magnifier replaced with folding baush and laumb one
    $35 SOLD
    ortavox shovel with lexan blade and folding snow saw /w case $50

jackets
    red euro shell protection wear. airtex lighter than goretex lots of pockets
    large Good shape $30

Salomon bonfire with detachable hood can't find a size on it appears to be medium good shape $25 sold

Nordica ski jacket medium decent shape pit zips detachable hood $20

Yellow predator wear jacket storm series medium but fits my 6' 195lb frame well 20k nice techy jacket detachable hood magnetic tabs internal sleeve gaiters needs a wash $100 firm on this one as I'll keep it as a photo slut jacket in case any maggot photagraphers need a (cough)athelete (bong hit cough)

Fate Shell large decent shape small tear and needs some restiching on shoulder pass pocket. $25

Columbia large titanium soft shell like new
    $35 will throw in a large mens steens mountain sweater nwt for $50 or $20
    seperate SOLD

Large Redington wading jacket needs a wash but otherwise good shape $45

Eider Cascade soft shell bibs xenium large zipping rear pocket and velcro cargo thigh pocket no tears only worn a couple times $75

Large Descente fartbag pretty deluxe as far as fartbags go pit zips, pockets galore, reinforced in ass, shoulders, knees, elbows, ankles. two small burn holes on side of one knee and needs some stitching on one boot cuff $85

Swany mens medium triplex gloves nwt $20

William Joseph tackle bag well used $40

lastly a little sumthin for the BYU fans out there wipe your tears from the beatdown the horned toads put on your boys with this Lavell Edwards crying towel $4.20

have a few more boxes to go through will probly post up some goggles sunglasses and skituning gear later.
    All items come with free dog hair and bonus sticker swag
    Last edited by skifishbum; 11-03-2009 at 03:09 PM.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

pm sent

re:bazookas

Dibs on stashrider (bladder is included?)
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Seems to me you have to many bro's..wanna dump the 186's lhasa
    I put forth this question and the question is,
    When i did your mother twice last nite did I get sloppy seconds ?????

what a collection. interested in avy kit. gotta see about funds

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Dang that's alotta jackets. Great deals, but I'm broke.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

FKNA, I applaud your man cave!!! These hint at a quiver to be envied by all, do you have a photo of the full thing somewhere?

Also eagerly awaiting tuning gear... any chance you've got an old cheap vise down there that's not seeing any use??

Any interest in splitting up 192 Bro's and bindings? Just interested in the 192's.
    Thanks

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    I can personally vouch for the 192's. A fun ski with good flex. Good tourability for such big stix
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

interested in showel and saw if clizz falls through

doofus its all yours i think. i guess ill just have to get by with my old shit. compulsive buying got the best of me.

How much dog hair would be too much dog hair in that William Joseph tackle bag to safely use it for a lunchbox?

Pm's answered waiting to hear back from a few would like to sell snow safety kit and shovel saw as package
    Pubes I consider Splat to be a good friend I've always done whatever I could to promote pm gear and their products in return I've been hooked up with various blems now if I go and dump lhasas you wouldn't need to buy new ones from Splat. Save your money get a pair you won't be dissapointed or wait till I head over to help him out when I'm sure my stellar shop safety practices ought to result in a upside down top sheet or other blems
    a few more items
    190 wizzard spolders pretty well beat but tuned and multiple coreshots repaired both tails delamed and volkl wouldn't warranty them rivited but one is delaming behind rivit
    mounted with older yellow/gray freerides med. that are pretty well beat also one missing brake but would make a decent early season touring rig
    $125SOLD

Leki probe poles one lower section slightly bent $35 sound reasonableSOLD
    waiting to hear back on a job offer before I sell any tuning gear but these can go

skiman vises max out @ 100mm JPH has first dibs as he asked $35SOLD
    Another jacket older analog sumthin well worn a few small holes and one of the internal wrist gaiters is ripped top zipper missing tab was mcquivered with a wicket nice features pow skirt pass pocket hood doesn't detach $50

a william joseph bandolier pack an early proto for this model http://www.wyomingflyfishing.com/Wil...-P1855C62.aspx never used SOLD

oh yeah pretty mint 200cm atomic heliguides mounted with marker sc 5sumthin these skis kicked my ass the 3 or 4 times I rode them 1/2 tempted to try and ski them again this season to see if my skills have improved the 1000 or so days of skiing since I last tried them
    $125.
    there is a pile of skis that haven't been put on the fence yet that I'll put up tom. for free or shipping cost if not local older salomon exscreams
    some atmic metrons with compressed edges ect.
    Last edited by skifishbum; 11-03-2009 at 03:11 PM.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

g41s

Dibs pending maggot approval .
    PM sent
    What if "Alternative" energy wasn't so alternative ?

Quote Originally Posted by bad dancer View Post
    Dibs pending maggot approval .
    PM sent
    Right on your pm made me laugh I didn't mean to come off like a dick. I tried to sell some gear before for what I thought was a fair price and was deluged with pm's from people with 1 or 2 worthless posts wanting some kind of hook up. That was my 1st touring rig I remember being so stoked when those damirs came out I didn't have to boot pack anymore or learn to tele. I hope they bring you as many pleasurable mountain experiences
    as they did me.. Shit those things have a tgr sticker on them from before I even knew this wacked out community existed. Not sure what shipping to canada will be I assume if I declare them as gifts or junk you won't get hit with duties.

RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi
    Dibs, I'll take the william joseph bandolier pack... and potentially the bear bag, as well... I'll swing by, some time.

edit: bear bag = gear bag
    Last edited by RTR; 10-27-2009 at 11:58 PM.
    Click here to increase your vocabulary.

Skifishbump, back to page one.

Any interest in trading the Axiums for some Denalis in a 29?

^^^ no thanks my size but have zuesses and a back up pair of denalis
    Thinking about titans but would need to get $350 for my 29 zuesses with 100 days on them in order to swing it. wizzard explosives are gone, g41's gone, soli jacket gone, vices gone, stash pack gone, have offers on naxos
    snow safety kit & willy joseph stuff snow shoes still available would do $75 + ship. Wating to here back on 192 broheamoth blems and a few other things. May have a new pair of rossi power 14 binders with the t plates but I can't find the wide brakes. Will try and get some more gear up and if the offer on the house comes through I'll be dumping more. Kind of surprised nobody wants those red buhda sploders don't make me turn em into rock skis.

Items shipped today will pm for payment.
    More stuff
    Poles 4 lifelink varient probe poles $ 10 each all 4 for $35 one missing strap large pow baskets on all
    swix world cup pro speed racer poles 120 cm $25

googles red oakleys a few scratches on lenses $20 blue scotts $15

never worn helios cap not came in a swag bag for guiding a one fly comp
    not an orvis fan free to good home pay ship

Nobody wants those red buhdda sploders? Damn 180 in worse shape are selling for more within minutes nobody can ride a 190?
    Sold this jacket it doesn't fit It is in great shape maybe a womens large
    Pay shipping from the mag who has it it's yours
    description in first post
    More gear
    1 possibly 2 atomic neox 4-12 din plate demo binders $25
    30.5 (12 1/2) crazy creek snow board boots good shape $10

Various skis that have yet to make it onto the fence decent shape $10 or
    swap for any other fence worthy ski just seeing if any mags have a use for these before drilling through them
    salomon exscreams 179 and 185ish

K2 power4's 168 atomic 9 22's 180's assorted atomic metrons

188 g4's w/ voille telebinders rock skis replaced edge $45

naxo nx01's mediums not sure where these came from was gonna put them on rock skis for wife they appear to be in decent shape minimal scratches definately good for hard to find naxo parts $85

Original posts editted to reflex what's left
    Praying the deal on the house goes through today and don't want to move this stuff

PM sent about LL poles

RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi
    Hey Dibs... if your house is for sale, I call 1st dibs!

(Waiting for paperwork from Ryan as I type this.)
    Click here to increase your vocabulary.

Right on you know that I'm totally stoked to pass this house on and my beloved ski fence to a worthy mag

pm sent

on 190 exploders