Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    hat is fckn sick got it. May be throwing an order up for Mrs. Blatant as she really digs your craftsmanship...almost too much might I add...she needs to get her shit together and choose.

thanks mr blatant.

i always look forward to opening this thread. just to see what people have dreamed up and too see how much people dig this (maybe someday someone will be pissed? hope not) . i will agree that the hats coming out of my factory get better and better as i am learning to go faster and being continuously creative trying to keep every hat different.

Hey Smuggs,

this one, just like this but w/ a darker color gray.

Oh by the way, you tag on the hat seems like it's on there pretty well.

smuggs, order placed...check your pm

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Smuggs, how much for an all black with the brightest orange skull possible, like edmoloco's pic all the way to the right? Normal size, whatever the warmest yarn you have is, with ear covers and no pom? The skull could be as big as you need it to be. I really want one!
    Funny, I was thinking bright orange hat, black skull, any way I'm sending a PM for the order, after all it was my Idea.

bump from another happy customer... received a nice hat for my son. I'm sure he'll be stoked when he opens it for christmas. great quality!

jim

suprised i had to goto page 3 to find this thread!

got my goggle cases last night.

they rock. same great quality as the hats! and they fit my a-frames perfect.

Thanks Smuggs

Can you make this:

?
    ON3P
    "a simple equation:

force of impact + force of steeze = 0

the two negate each other. for Eric, stomping a 60 ft cornice switch is like jumping on a really soft hotel mattress." - NS member ChronicF explaining why Eric Pollard still has knees.

^ haha i was requested that like a page back havent got a chance to experiment yet as it seems that i should make people that paid for a hat theirs first. maybe some day ill give the balaclava beard/mustashe cover a shot

smuggs, still wondering about the fleece lined thing for itchy heads. whaddya think?

I know your crocheting your fingers to the bone and don't want to type out PM's and get blood all over the keyboard just so some bald tattooed asshole will shut the fuck up about skull beanie hats, but when you get a chance let me know how much and I'll paypal you some money.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggs View Post
    ^ haha i was requested that like a page back havent got a chance to experiment yet as it seems that i should make people that paid for a hat theirs first. maybe some day ill give the balaclava beard/mustashe cover a shot
    If you could make it...I'd buy one.
    Absolutely.
    ON3P
    "a simple equation:

force of impact + force of steeze = 0

the two negate each other. for Eric, stomping a 60 ft cornice switch is like jumping on a really soft hotel mattress." - NS member ChronicF explaining why Eric Pollard still has knees.

I'd be interested if the fleece lining is doable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Got two hats in the mail a few days ago, it's been said before but the hats are sweet...heavy, warm and quality. I think I may have to order a few of them as x-mas presents.

smuggs,

just seein how backed up you are? proab place another order later this week if your not swamped.

Got my hats last week and wanted to reply before now but freaking sweet!! Look for another order soon as many friends have complimented and I have been singing praises. Thanks again.

thanks, hopefully all are satisfied. i have about 10 hats to do and im super busy between tanksgivin and i had to move the factory temperarily. but should be about a week or 2 until i can have a hat out in the mail right now at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggs View Post
    thanks, hopefully all are satisfied. i have about 10 hats to do and im super busy between tanksgivin and i had to move the factory temperarily. but should be about a week or 2 until i can have a hat out in the mail right now at this point.
    Satisfied doesn't begin to say it.
    Beautiful workmanship, awesome fit, super fast delivery.
    Mucho gracias

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    After the first three seconds, Corbet's is really pretty average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malcolm View Post
    I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
    But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.

^^ Sweet hat! Had the same glenn plake signed poster in my room growing up, haven't seen it in years.

Quote Originally Posted by colby View Post
    ^^ Sweet hat! Had the same glenn plake signed poster in my room growing up, haven't seen it in years.
    The day I got those posters (one for me, one for my son) my 10 YO son was starting to lean towards the dark side; snowboarding was starting to look cool to him.
    Glen spent 20 minutes talking to him, convincing him that skiing is, and always will be, where it's at.
    My son has never looked back and is now twice the skier I'll ever be.

Plake rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    After the first three seconds, Corbet's is really pretty average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malcolm View Post
    I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
    But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.

Bump. Just got mine, and it is so fucking rad. Thanks Mang!
    "She loved snow...That was the simple objective, being airborne, up longer, higher, more casually and with more fuckoff elegance than anyone else...Such endeavours require a kind of egotism, a near autistic narrowness. Everything conspires against you, the habits of physics, the impulse to flee and you're weighted down by every dollop of commonsense ever dished up. Everyone will tell you your goal is impossible, pointless, stupid, wasteful. This idiot resolve is all you have."
    -Tim Winton

great first customer photo! thanks roxtar.

in the midst of replying to some messages. back on the assembly line, all hats will be shipped monday. then the people who im answering right now should ship NEXT monday.

thanks all.

smuggs, don't know how much of a pain it is for you but taking a pic of the hats being shipped (like you did earlier) might help you out with future customers......gives the masses a quick view of your great work.

Just tell smuggs what you want he'll make it...

Good job smuggs. My little one has worn hers since I gave it to her.. Her Mom likes hers too.. If you can make these two happy you did good..Mine BTW, are bitchin.

Thanks

Lee

lee i was hoping that your hats were what you expected. the yarn doesnt come in the HOTTEST colors but they all deffenately stood out. thanks!