Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    smuggs

what are the chances of getting a case for my phone(storm)? just to keep it safe and warm when skiing.

smuggs - Using merino, how much of the detail can you incorporate from the attached photo? I don't need Utah included, but the drum and feather would be cool.

What about a green hat with The Canyons logo?

Finally, what was your answer about BeanDip's Business Time socks???

Thanks.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

could do something like the canyons logo on a green hat. well a series of up side down golden checkmarks.......not at all related to any kind of canyons logo

the utah hat the circle wont come out an awesome looking circle and crocheting utah into that hat would be the easiest part.

as far as 'business time' socks i could make them, but they would be some really expensive socks. but i guess thats why they call them buisness socks.

dude why is everything in that pic of you cool except your hands? Are they moving that fast? You're fckn quick.

I want a hat like the one you are wearing. What would a fresh one like that be called?

thx

good stuff smuggs.

i want one, BUT...

i have. the. itchiest. head. ever. i know i'll be constantly scratching at my forehead with that wool/wool blend. any chance you can do a custom with a fleece liner sewn in? if not, no biggie, i totally understand. but if you can i'll probably order one from ya. thanks dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Blatant View Post
    dude why is everything in that pic of you cool except your hands? Are they moving that fast? You're fckn quick.

I want a hat like the one you are wearing. What would a fresh one like that be called?

thx
    the photograph is a 30 second exposure. you can actuallly see the ball of yarn moved and its semi transparent. along with fast hands.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggs View Post
    could do something like the canyons logo on a green hat. well a series of up side down golden checkmarks.......not at all related to any kind of canyons logo
    Understood. I'll let you know if I need that one.

the utah hat the circle wont come out an awesome looking circle and crocheting utah into that hat would be the easiest part.
    What about a white U or U's (plural) - like the one in the photo of course - on a red hat?

as far as 'business time' socks i could make them, but they would be some really expensive socks. but i guess thats why they call them business socks.
    Business time always has its associated costs.

Thanks again.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

bump for finishing all of last weeks orders friday saturday (13 hats) and getting them in the mail today.

PMed and paypal sent for another custom job. Thanks smuggs.

Beard-laclava

Smuggs,

Since everyone is now making requests I have an interesting one.

How much would a beard-laclava cost?

Example:

or perhaps:

I'ts like ZZ-Top banged a bag of yarn, I know. But so RAD.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

balaclava and mustashe cover could be done i really would need exact measurements of the mustache.

this is most of what shipped today.

hey smuggs when did u ship out those goggle cases? i havent seen em yet.

did you just add the smuffs insignia? I like it, i'm gonna put some serious thought into color scheme and then when I get paid thursday I'll send a check and what I came up with your way.

another request

Can you make any thing like one of these? Dont need to have cross bones, just the skull. Let me know.

Edit: but in a hat, not a hot pad or a bag

Quote Originally Posted by edmoloco View Post
    Can you make any thing like one of these? Dont need to have cross bones, just the skull. Let me know.

Edit: but in a hat, not a hot pad or a bag
    ^^^ that would be a steezy skull cap!

skulls i could most likely do. custom patterns and writing start at $30 with regular wool because of the extra time it takes. it would be a sick hat. let me know!

and yes i came across some leather which i am experimenting on the best way to attach a tag to the hats. this batch has them fabric glued on. we will see how long they last on there.

thanks!

smuggs

any shot you can make either a regular hat ( as long as it covers my ears ) or one with ear flaps like a colorado flag? Blue, white stripe in the middle, red C yellow circle inside it?

i'd also be interested in one of those mustache-lava thingys if you get it all figured out!

Thanks Smuggs

My hats showed up today, they are top notch! Honestly they are the most well crafted hats I have ever seen. Thanks so much.

Well Done!

Going through this thread and SeatownSlackey's post made me think of the ultimate hat design(for me, at least)
    See his avatar in post#90 above.

Can you do The Dude?
    Great match for my SDs.

Attachment 68148
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    After the first three seconds, Corbet's is really pretty average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malcolm View Post
    I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
    But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.

Smuggs, how much for an all black with the brightest orange skull possible, like edmoloco's pic all the way to the right? Normal size, whatever the warmest yarn you have is, with ear covers and no pom? The skull could be as big as you need it to be. I really want one!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

i feel like the dude and a skull would turn out similar. i wouldnt know for sure what these things turn out as because this crowd is too creative and i never thought to put a sillouette of the dude on my hats. so i guess im saying you would have to get one and hopefully like it but i would try my hardest.

as far as price it would be like 30-35 because these elaborate designs maple leaf, colorado flag, the dude, skulls etc......take a while to think about then execute. but it is possible.

if i ever make a website or anything u guys got me hoooked up with the faq section so far.

what do you guys think about 'sponcerizing' a couple of people on here? anyone have a spanser me video?

i guess im saying you would have to get one and hopefully like it but i would try my hardest.

as far as price it would be like 30-35 because these elaborate designs maple leaf, colorado flag, the dude, skulls etc......take a while to think about then execute. but it is possible.
    I only asked because the design of this skull seemed alot more feasible for it to come out good than say, a maple leaf or something. Make it as big as you'd need to get the detail in, but if you think you could nail lit, I'm game for $30-35 seeing as how I'd be supporting a fellow mag's taste for the psychedelics.

Just so we're clear, this is the one I'm talking about. No crossbones. Just an orange skull, as big as it needs to be to look good.

"If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community