Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Hey Smuggs my hat ship? Curious as to what the final product looks like, I'm sure its tight!!!

He'll be busy making my birthday, and Christmas gifts for a while.
    Thanks Smuggs

TTT

Ordered two hats, brimmed hat (looks boss!) arrived 3 days after communicating with smuggs on the details. Very impressed with the turnaround time.

Psyched for the hatter to get back from the Phish show and make the canuckistanian flag hat.

bump for the return. bad news i might take tomorrow off so i wont make any hats. we will see what kind of condition i am in. it looks like its going to take me about a week to catch up so if you dont see your hat in the mail this week dont worry too hard.

thanks!!!!!!

I'm sure smuggs appreciates your ingenious marketing insight.

Quote Originally Posted by limousine View Post
    There are strategies for sales. It doesn't do any good to make up a bunch of stuff and then not have anyone interested in it.

You have to figure on who you're trying to reach in your selling. What the needs and desires are for the group you want to reach.

It wouldn't be right to tell you what to sell. You could look at what's being sold either on-line or at fairs. I'm not sure where you want to sell. On-line or at fairs or what?

I've haven't been good at selling lately. I was doing good, selling crocheted baskets filled with baby's breath. LOL . When I was selling the baskets, I had someone else be the salesperson for me. She would take them to consignment shops.

I tried to sell crocheted hats and couldn't even get 2 bucks for them

I've sold on Amazon. I've bought from craft people on Etsy.

If you make for things for holidays then you may not sell them at other times.

I looked up some sites for you to check out.
    Maybe your craftsmanship suck , glad you figured out the entire hat making business. Smuggs keep at it, I'll order another hat in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by limousine View Post
    There are strategies for sales. It doesn't do any good to make up a bunch of stuff and then not have anyone interested in it.

You have to figure on who you're trying to reach in your selling. What the needs and desires are for the group you want to reach.

It wouldn't be right to tell you what to sell. You could look at what's being sold either on-line or at fairs. I'm not sure where you want to sell. On-line or at fairs or what?

I've haven't been good at selling lately. I was doing good, selling crocheted baskets filled with baby's breath. LOL . When I was selling the baskets, I had someone else be the salesperson for me. She would take them to consignment shops.

I tried to sell crocheted hats and couldn't even get 2 bucks for them

I've sold on Amazon. I've bought from craft people on Etsy.

If you make for things for holidays then you may not sell them at other times.

I looked up some sites for you to check out.

limo sounds like you are more fucked up sitting at your computer than i was amongst 40,000 people for 4 days surrounded by fire, grass ,a ferris wheel, vermont beer in southern california, palm trees that change colors, blobs of light that shape shift and a 90 foot tall stage with phish playing maze to free leaving me foaming at the mouth the rest of the final night. i guess some people have a hold of themselves though.

now up

GOGGLE CASE : more protective than the silk cases you get with your goggs. i incorporated a braided closure, and a piece of ultra absorbent shamwow.

illl give you one free if you buy a few hats (3+)or id like to get circa 10 bucks shipped for one. i get to pick the colors so i can use up my scrap

Aww man...ya put cher weeed in it

If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I was debating about asking you, over the weekend while I was trying to decide colors for my hat if you would mind putting together like an ipod holder? just something I could throw the pod and a hand warmer in while I ski..maybe?

i can do ipod holder no problem. cozies as well. goggle cases too. 420 kit whatever.

How close could you get to producing a hat like my avatar?

good work Smuggs. I got the black and yellow hat with the brim, its solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    How close could you get to producing a hat like my avatar?

a hat with an apple with a wedge cut out of it and a ny yankees sign in it would be rather difficult.

Smuggs, these look excellent. I'd like to order an iphone/ipod cozy with my hat. How much extra should I paypal you? PM comin' your way...

thanks
    Jess

thanks for the props, i hope everyone has their hats with in the next couple of days. glad those who have gotten their hats are excited. if you didnt get your hat the post office f'ed up and we should discuss a solution.

as of yesterday, every hat that was ordered and paid for by paypal has shipped. thats why i am back bumping this up. i didnt want to bite off more than i can devour.

seems like shipping to canada really takes a long time (who knew) about 2 weeks. so dont get too worried, i have a feeling its because these are suspicious looking packages by nature and they get held in custies. seems like shipping to the us takes 1-8 postal days dependent on how far from utar you are.

just so you know smuggs i ordered one and have been out of town unexpectedly for about a week and it could be longer. anyways, im sure the hat arrived but i just dont know yet. ill let you know when i get it tho. thanks again. free bump

the hat arrived and is great. craftsmanship is second to none. will probably order more soon. thanks

god i just cant wait for my shiT!!!!

^clizz thanks!!!! preciate it!

axel veterans day slowed the roll on those. andi shipped the goggle cases out of alta tuesday which means they actually left alta today because there is a day hold up here plus veterans day unless im at the post office at like 8 am my packages go out the next business day.

well back to slaving for me. take care!

just got my hats!! that was surprisingly FAST.

these hats are heavy and warm

the little lady loves hers!!

i will be ordering more soon!

great product Smuggs! cant wait to see the goggle cases.

Got the hats today. Good work, thanks. I have a hat collection like chicks do purses and shoes, so you'll most likely get another order from me.....snoogins
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Hey Smuggs-

Can I order a hat from you? I like the red one with the brown brim; second row and third from the left in your picture.

Just received my Canadian flag hat and it's beautiful, like the merino a little better than the wool blend. I think I need a couple of beanies, so the brimmers don't get lonely.

just got back from my 'real' job man that shits tough.....

glad the post office has been doing their part.

very thankful for all of the positive comments from hat lovers across north america.

got about 1 dozen to finish up this weekend to ship monday. turn around is unfortunately up to about a week then a few days shipping. but thats ok for a custom hat right... thanks you guys.