Thread: Joe Bonamassa

Joe Bonamassa

Saw him Monday night at the Guthrie Theatre in Mpls. Oh my, can that guy play. He is swinging down to Chicago, St. Louis, then on into the South before heading to Europe. Unless you want to miss one of your personal top 5 ever concerts, go see him.

Sully

BSS Guest
    totally.

He always used to try to teach me to play when we were little kids (in Utica) but needless to say I couldn't really keep up.

yeah, he wails. I remember seeing him when he was 12 or something. (Grew up in Utica too)
    Skiing Sucks! What a stupid sport!

he's unbelievable, no doubt.

I'm looking forward to seeing Steve Morse tonight in Northampton MA.

There is a thread for practically anything here. I saw him Thursday and damn can he play.

Saw home about 20 years ago in Chicago. Dude was a prodigy and has kept going

I really dig Black Country Communion, all 3 CDs are great, especially BCC2, the 3rd is maybe just a notch below IMO. Excited to hear they've announced a reunion for next year after Joe gets done with his solo tour, new music from these guys will be a treat!

"The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."