Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FS:2010 182 Salomon Shogun Team Issue w/sth 16

I got some lightly used 2010 team issue 182 salomon shogun w/ sth 16's mounted for 27.5 315mm. $500 obo. Pm me with questions.

Last edited by k2pow; 10-21-2009 at 07:48 PM.
    It's the same with snowing and skiing as it is for a girl that's gonna have sex. She doesn't know how many inches she's gonna get, but she knows she's gonna get a hell of a ride...

What's the difference between these and the stock ones?

Saw these skis the other day, wicked looking. I wanna demo some if I can...

Good luck with the sale

Quote Originally Posted by k2pow View Post
    $799 obo.
    Damn...them be some ebay prices. Does that come with a heli trip?
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

not quite sure may be a tad bit softer. and for the price gimme some offers and only a couple cosmetic chips other than that there perfect.
    It's the same with snowing and skiing as it is for a girl that's gonna have sex. She doesn't know how many inches she's gonna get, but she knows she's gonna get a hell of a ride...

that price is pretty high for tgr

ya it really is...just give me some offers i just need to get rid of these. this ski is sick tho it really can be an everyday ski.

bump..need to get rid of these give me an offer

Will sixty bucks be an acceptable offer?

as others have said you'll have much better luck on ebay or craigslist with that price point... but since you said throw out an offer here's mine... $300 shipped

bump..reasonable offers would be nice.

$250 for just skis

right at the lights, straight on till night
    I got some lightly used 2010 team issue 182 salomon shogun w/ sth 16's mounted for 27.5 315mm. $799 obo.
    $799? wow that's like, less than $800! what is this the fucking home shopping network? if i order in the next 3 minutes do i get a free snuggie?

fail.
    when everything in the world is at its darkest, it takes a big man to kick back and party.

Quote Originally Posted by stomp View Post
    $799? wow that's like, less than $800! what is this the fucking home shopping network? if i order in the next 3 minutes do i get a free snuggie?

fail.
    hahahah free snuggie

bump need to get rid of these

I'll give you $400 for the whole set up. can paypal the money tonight.

if there the team issued and your on the team, that means your making 400 right here and now.

Try naming an actually decent price and you just might...

You admit that your asking price is unreasonable... You said you'd take offers, and you got some BS ones and some legit ones. If $250 for skis only or $300 for the package don't suit you, what would? $400? If you go back and change the price in your original post you may have some better luck!

not quite sure may be a tad bit softer.there perfect.
    Since when are team issue skis SOFTER?

However, I am just a tele-wanker... so what would I know.
    "Not all who wander are lost"

u fucker i can get the skis new for 699 and buy some bindings of tramdock for 100 so i would drop the price ill give u 450 for whole setup thats the best offer

i can get gotama with s 16 for 819 and there better than these so suck a dick mofo

Quote Originally Posted by powman123 View Post
    i can get gotama with s 16 for 819 and there better than these so suck a dick mofo
    you should probobly stay on newschoolers.

Quote Originally Posted by monstertruckk View Post
    you should probobly stay on newschoolers.
    yeah he's a fucking idiot.

Rocker shot? I can't buy them, but Cody was lapping the hood public park jump with 191 shoguns and they looked like a ton of fun so I'm curious. He talked about the bamboo with anybody who asked him about them.

so you have an offer of $450... that definitely exceeds what i thought would happen but there ya go... take or leave it! oh and next time please know your audience... that goes for anything in life really... if the $450 offer falls through i'll bump my offer to $350, final offer!

alright skis are on ebay starting at 400...500 can take them now.