Lizard Skins lock jaws same as ODI lock jaws?

Anyone know if you can use the the Lizard Skins lock jaws on grips made to interface w/ the ODI lock-ons? I want to run the Peaty lock-jaws with Oury grips. I can tell from looking at them that I wouldn't like the Peaty grips.

Figure the Peaty clamps would be good inspiration.
    Last edited by Big E; 10-16-2009 at 07:39 AM.

Yep.

You should give the Peaty grips a try. A bit firmer feel than the Ourys, but not as brutal as the Ruffians.

Excellent. It's more the diameter of them that makes me think I won't like them - I like the Oury's cuz they're pretty fat, and I have long fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Big E View Post
    Excellent. It's more the diameter of them that makes me think I won't like them - I like the Oury's cuz they're pretty fat, and I have long fingers.
    I've been much happier than expected with the Peaty grips and I wear XL or XXL gloves FWIW. I mostly got them for the red and blue lock jaws but wanted to give the grips a go. Used them all this year and my hands have been much more comfortable than they were with the old ODI Yeti lock ons. Haven't tried the Oury's yet but still want to one of these days.