Yup, 'lil spam

Powderwhore flick at the Patagonia Service Center

Raffle to benefit Sierra Avalanche Center

Beer from Big Sky Brewery

Sounds fun...

Is this the movie?

http://www.powderwhore.com/Flakes_Tr..._Streaming.mov

okbye
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

Quote Originally Posted by RaccoonFace View Post
    Sounds fun...

Is this the movie?

http://www.powderwhore.com/Flakes_Tr..._Streaming.mov

okbye
    Yeah, that's it. Saw it in Bend. Good but not great. Not their best I felt. worth going to though.
    The snow doesn't give a soft white damn whom it touches.
    ~ e.e. cummings

on a related note: is it possible to drop off a patagonia shell w/ a busted zipper that will be covered by their lifetime warranty at that place in reno of which u speak??? thanx

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    on a related note: is it possible to drop off a patagonia shell w/ a busted zipper that will be covered by their lifetime warranty at that place in reno of which u speak??? thanx
    That's where things go if you mail them in, so I'd imagine you could take it in there in person.

I took some Guide Pants with a stuck button that ripped out of the fabric into the San Francisco store a couple years back. The sherpa (Llakpa?) who was working in there took them in back and put two new buttons on there for me in like 10 mins. Awesome.

Powderwhore flick is good. I'm not sure if it was my favorite either, but definitely sweet. I miss McLean's "Masterpiste Theater."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    yessiree. Bring 'em into the shop. We'll see what we can line up. Ask for Chad. I won't be there this week though. I'll be up at Fallen Leaf Lake for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by SCUTSKI View Post
    That's where things go if you mail them in, so I'd imagine you could take it in there in person.

I took some Guide Pants with a stuck button that ripped out of the fabric into the San Francisco store a couple years back. The sherpa (Llakpa?) who was working in there took them in back and put two new buttons on there for me in like 10 mins. Awesome.
    That's pretty fast. Warranty repairs usually take 3-4 weeks, right about now is when everybody pulls out their ski gear and realizes they need something fixed. Like I said though, ask for me, we'll see what we can do.

Thanks for the P-Whore reviews. I *believe* the beer'll be free since the service center can't sell since we don't have a liquor license.

And you'll support Sierra Avy Center!

prolly just gonna shipem up there since i've got no reason to drive to reno now that the pipedream of making turns at rose has died. if its cool, i'll throw your name out there on my note in the package. 'cept i dont know your real name so if u could either post it or pm it to me, that'd be sweet. thanx mang.

FREE BEER.

Who cares if it's not the best PW ever? I like their movies - they have that 'slideshow at my house, come on over and bring some hummus' feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Bump cuz it's this week

Any moar info? Time? Location?

Thanks

okbye
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

not sure about the north shore show, but they'll be at Mo's Place in SLT this Thursday, 8 pm, $10

Quote Originally Posted by RaccoonFace View Post
    Any moar info? Time? Location?

Thanks

okbye
    Wednesday Oct 21 8:00pm

Big Sky Brewery Beer

Raffle to benefit Sierra Avy Center

At the Patagonia Service Center, the outlet is in the Service Center, however, the building is big. The show will be in the cafeteria on the opposite side of the building from the shop (outlet)

8550 White Fir St, Reno NV 89523

Any questions, call the shop 775 746 6878.

Feel free to ask for Chad, but I'll be out tomorrow. Otherwise I'll see you at the show!

Bumpvilleusa