Feeler - like new Spats for $200

I picked up a new pair here 2 seasons ago. I have new Maestro's on the way from Bluehouse so probably will not ski the spats much. Wanted to gauge interest before I pulled the bindings off.

Used for about 8 days. In great shape, no major damage on bases, scratches on top. They are signed by the man himself McConkey when I was getting them mounted at Porters in Tahoe ([ame="https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2347206&postcount=718"]Teton Gravity Research Forums - View Single Post - FUCK!!!!!! the ski world will never be the same[/ame]). Bonus if your name happens to be Greg.

Mounted once for Axial 2 @ 343mm boot.

Offers or thoughts on the price? I am in San Fran, shipping is negotiable.
    Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.

pretty sure i've got the funds for a pair and some free demo bindings to put on them so they can be shared. shipping should be pretty minimal from sf to sea

2nd Dibs of hitmanbob decides not to follow through (if you don't mind shipping to Canada). Sounds like a nice idea, though.
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanbob View Post
    pretty sure i've got the funds for a pair and some free demo bindings to put on them so they can be shared. shipping should be pretty minimal from sf to sea
    Hey bob, I've got sally demos and a jig if you want to share.... I'm in seattle too.

Hitman, sent you a PM
    Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.

3rd dibs behind shorty

Spats in great shape signed my McConkey?

worth far more than $200
    . . .

4th dibs if everyone backs out
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

5th? 5678

6th? 789

I'm going to go ahead and call 7th dibs in case I back out, change my mind, and then all of you guys back out too.

It could happen.

worth buying & just hanging on your living room wall.

We've won it. It's going to get better now. You can sort of tell these things.

ummm, I sent you a PM 20 minutes before anyone even responded in this thread, am I in line here somewhere or what?

why would you sell those? not to hurt anyones chances of getting a great deal on some classic sticks that mean a lot to many of us. especially if they are signed by the man himself I just don
    t get it. But you gotta do what you gotta do
    Carry on my wayward son...

sales pending, will let you know if it falls through. thanks for all the interest

sold

shorty j and fouldsys and anyone else in the PNW for that matter, if you want to try these out this winter, they'll be going between alpental, baker and whistler all winter so let me know

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanbob View Post
    shorty j and fouldsys and anyone else in the PNW for that matter, if you want to try these out this winter, they'll be going between alpental, baker and whistler all winter so let me know
    You're a good man putting those skis to a great cause. It's better that you got them than me... they will bring joy to more people now. Good on you!

I'm in Calgary, but I'm also unemployed, so a road-trip to the PNW is not out of the question. I'll definately look you up if I'm out that way... would love to give those skis a go.