Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

no one gives a shit that you skied on grass and rocks today

sweet. you went five miles an hour down some 25 degree slope ripping up grass and bouncing on rocks all along the way

save it. we've got all winter for real skiing

Your meat is bland and unoriginal.. scram

nobody gives a shit you're mom didn't get an abortion

Nobody gives a shit about using "your" and "you're" correctly around here.

this is a great 4th post, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Wow, what terrifically unoriginal fifth post, it almost distracted me from mentioning that the OP is a tremendous tool who would rather shit on someone who is actually out doing something, than do anything even so mediocre as sending up sparks and grass clippings.

Of course, the OP could be an alias for someone who lacks the spine to post such an inane complaint under their usual username. Wow, that would be way more pathetically weak than the jumping-the-gun-staining-the-snow-with-the-mud-and-gravel-churned-up-wannabe-ooh-Imma-skiin'-first posers.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Quote Originally Posted by noparking View Post
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Perhaps the best way to bring humor to a worthless thread - Movie Quotes! Now I want to go watch Happy Gilmore, and ski down snow covered grass adn mud.
    Just ski down there and jump off something for crying out loud!

http://www.evo.com - http://www.nwac.us/

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Wow, what terrifically unoriginal fifth post,
    i think he was referring to the fact that the op has 4 posts, not the fourth post in this thread, not that that changes anything you said.

Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    i think he was referring to the fact that the op has 4 posts, not the fourth post in this thread, not that that changes anything you said.
    Quit trying to penetrate my drunken haze with your confounded clarity! I paid good money to spout off-the-cuff, incendiary rebuffs, and I intend to get my money's worth!
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Personally I don't start my season until late february when the groomers are soft enough for my rockered skis.

Quote Originally Posted by Onward View Post
    Personally I don't start my season until late february when the groomers are soft enough for my rockered skis.
    Heh, heh. Well played.

Someone's bitter eh?

D-bag

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Wow, what terrifically unoriginal fifth post, it almost distracted me from mentioning that the OP is a tremendous tool who would rather shit on someone who is actually out doing something, than do anything even so mediocre as sending up sparks and grass clippings.

Of course, the OP could be an alias for someone who lacks the spine to post such an inane complaint under their usual username. Wow, that would be way more pathetically weak than the jumping-the-gun-staining-the-snow-with-the-mud-and-gravel-churned-up-wannabe-ooh-Imma-skiin'-first posers.
    love how you spent the night telling all the trolls they are "tools". jokes on you, window licker

I like it

I was wondering how long it would take for this thread to show up. How long until someone posts that we should stop getting excited over early snow because it is good for nothing but depth hoar.

gunit130 Guest
    See poll: "Are you excited for skiing?"

Everyone I know waits until at least mid-December. Otherwise, you are not taking very good care of your edges and bases.

Quote Originally Posted by gunit130 View Post
    See poll: "Are you excited for skiing?"

Everyone I know waits until at least mid-December. Otherwise, you are not taking very good care of your edges and bases.
    That's what rock skis are for JONG! If you delay your skiing for the sake of your skis you need to check your priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
    That's what rock skis are for JONG! If you delay your skiing for the sake of your skis you need to check your priorities.
    Rock ski's are for when you ski on area before the base hits the 50-75" milestone. They are called rock skis, because you have a chance of hitting a random rock sticking though the snow randomly.

The rock skis you speak of, are less then rock skis. They are rock skis that got beat on pretty good when you took them out 2 Octobers ago, and are virtually useless otherwise and not cool enough for a shot ski.

If you don't delay your skiing for the sake of your skis, check the money tree and rake me up a pile of $100's!

^^ boy, that's quite the yardstick for taking out the good skis.
    in the east we would have to use rock skis all season then?
    if you wait till the snow's that deep to ski, you clearly don't like to ski enough to:
    a.) keep your old beaten up skis for early/late season
    b.) buy a pair of old/beaten up skis from someone here who will sell 'em for cheap
    c.) let your bases take one for the team and avoid blowing out an edge (search P-tex, core-shot repair etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-Va View Post
    Rock ski's are for when you ski on area before the base hits the 50-75" milestone. They are called rock skis, because you have a chance of hitting a random rock sticking though the snow randomly.

The rock skis you speak of, are less then rock skis. They are rock skis that got beat on pretty good when you took them out 2 Octobers ago, and are virtually useless otherwise and not cool enough for a shot ski.

If you don't delay your skiing for the sake of your skis, check the money tree and rake me up a pile of $100's!
    ^^^Washes and waxes his bike after each use.

Helldawg Guest
    Damn, trolls got ya again. Bummer.

i snowboarded down telemark bowl 4 times yesterday... i got many coreshots and peeled some more of my edge off. i used stephen koch approach skis which also received a beating on the way up and my skins are dirtier than Belgium whore mud pie eating contest. I even uncovered dirt on the way up and down. and...

...it was awesome.

dont harsh my mellow debbie downer
    "I think people resist freedom because they're afraid of the unknown. But it's ironic....That unknown was once very well known. It's where our souls belong....The only solution is to confront them--confront yourself--with the greatest fear imaginable. Expose yourself to your deepest fear. After that, fear has no power, and fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." -Jim Morrison

Fuck Meatspicy ! Kick in the GRIND !

I've actually just traded my quiver for junk boards. Blow me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-Va View Post

Dude, you are fucking LOST.
    Rock skis are free if people like you.