Thumbs up I nominate this woman for "Badass of the Year 2009"

I have nothing to say here except "this woman has bigger balls than every one of us on TGR combined."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...with-AK47.html

My hat's off to her, but there's a difference between balls and sheer desperate will to live and not be killed.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

That takes some serious gumption. I hope she and her family are under effective protection. If not they'll probably be made an example.
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

Yea, I hope some non corrupt cops are sent to protect them now, because that family definitely deserves to live.

Then again, maybe just let her keep the rifle and forget about the cops.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

attacking the terrorist with an axe then taking his AK-47? holy shit, that is truly bad ass!

Hopefully $4k is alot of money over there and they can gtfo, I'm sure that asshole's boys will be back shortly... Militants don't generally like their leaders being killed by the peasantry and I'd hate for these people to go through more harassment or worse. Goodonher for saying "Fuck that!" that's kick ass!
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

I don't remember who posted the thread asking about how to deal with a wounded deer, but this chick owns that dude.

I bet the militants are especially humiliated that a woman did this to their leader. Hear that militants? A chic, thats right the ones that aren't allowed in your schools and you force to cover their heads, pwned your smelly bearded asses.

This is Pakistan after all where woman have gone to jail for being raped...

Edit: She is in India, the militants are from Pakistan. The really bad Paky militants are on the other side of the country. Still pretty bad ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Runner Up:

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/of...sition=recent#

NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas — A couple of burglars caught a bad break.

Standing on her roof, a 27-year-old woman thwarted an attempted burglary Wednesday afternoon when she pelted two men at the front of her home with billiard balls.

"I made it to the back door, climbed a tree and onto the roof," Paula Ollie said. "I went to the front of the house and yelled ’Death from above’ and started throwing the pool (table) balls."

In the U.S. she'd probably be charged with a crime for shooting the second terrorist as he tried to escape.
    Of all the muthafuckas on earth, you the muthafuckest.

Haha that billiard ball thing is freaking awesome.

I've never seen a better dipiction of the difference between 'hardcore' and 'badass'...

Taking an axe to an intruder in your home = hardcore.

Yelling "DEATH FROM ABOVE!" while throwing pool balls at intruders = badass. In fact, that's one of the most awesome things I've ever read.

sweet, i cant wait to go back there in a few months

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Runner Up:

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/of...sition=recent#

NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas — A couple of burglars caught a bad break.

Standing on her roof, a 27-year-old woman thwarted an attempted burglary Wednesday afternoon when she pelted two men at the front of her home with billiard balls.

"I made it to the back door, climbed a tree and onto the roof," Paula Ollie said. "I went to the front of the house and yelled ’Death from above’ and started throwing the pool (table) balls."
    She definitely gets the award for having the presence of mind to shout a really cool one liner while she's defending herself. That is rare outside of movies.

Quote Originally Posted by snow_slider View Post
    In the U.S. she'd probably be charged with a crime for shooting the second terrorist as he tried to escape.
    Not in Texas.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Or Alaska. We had a preacher shoot an intruder in the back fleeing after B&E into the church, killed the guy and was acquitted.

Helldawg Guest
    Sick! Always happy to see a terrorist eat lead, but from his own weapon? So poetic.