Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I've slept in a few parking lots. Most are already mentioned.

Snowbasin one of the upper lots
    Kirkwood did allow as long as you stayed away from the edges of the lot.
    Move along nothing to see here.

The lot across from c-dot just above A-Basin is still good, but possibly only for one more season.

Not much in Aspen. You might be able to get away with it at the Intercept commuter lot outside Aspen(just across from entrance to snowmass village), the buses into town pick-up right there. I don't think it is really legit but I know lots of people that have left cars there for days on end. There are also some random spots in town you can get away with if you are sly about it.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Bump for mo'
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

When you sleep in parking lots, where do you wash your stank ass balls after a day of skiing? Sneak in to a shower/hot tub somewhere?

I could add a couple, but then I would have to kick my own ass.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    When you sleep in parking lots, where do you wash your stank ass balls after a day of skiing? Sneak in to a shower/hot tub somewhere?
    In your mom's mouth.

No, really... Motel, hotel, bar pickup's house, friend's place, gym, college, hostel, fellow Mag's place, etc. etc. etc. Really anywhere that has a shower.

I would hope your stank ass wouldn't just jump in the hot tub...
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Idaho-Bogus-Lot 2 and skier's lot, Brundage-yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Mt. Hood Meadows I believe allows you to park at the end of the main lot overnight.

Talking

^^^ Are you by any chance a golfer? Because that would make your user name rather witty.

Any chance we could get a "how to pimp your RV/campervan/etc" for ski use thread?

Anybody have any info on Revelstoke, I'm looking specifically at the Smokey Bear close to the gondola? They have monthly winter spots, just wondering what the scene is like.

As far as winterizing, I'm skirting the bottom of my trailer with 2" of that pink sheetboard insulation with plywood, and putting a base board heater under my washroom/plumbing. I've done it at my cabin for years and it works great for longer periods of parked time, but a little much for overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by nhtele View Post
    Any chance we could get a "how to pimp your RV/campervan/etc" for ski use thread?
    Have a look: [ame="https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169864"]Sleeping in the car in the winter? - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]

pebble creek ski South east Idaho

Pebble creek is cool as long as you use the lower lot . No night bathroom..

pebble creek ski South east Idaho

Pebble creek is cool as long as you use the lower lot . No night bathroom..Same deal if you ask that will put you in better standing with the plow driver.

Does anyone know of any spots up at Stevens it's cool to pitch a tent for a short time. I've got a contract break from work thru Jan 18 and would like to spend a week or two up there winter camping.

Copper--Corn lot when they're not trying to plow, usually works if you're DL
    My buddy parks in the main lot right next to the bathrooms all weekend long with no problems.

I camp at the top of the lift. I just pack my winter gear in my ski pack. Then I don't go down at the end of the day. They never find me.

NY: Holiday Valley - Yes @ Wall Chair Lot; Power hook up for $$$

NY

Plattekill is cool with car camping
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Bump for some more intel...

How about Wolf Creek, CO? Ski area parking lots? Their website doesn't say anything. Or maybe N.F. roads on the east side of the pass?

jgb@etree Guest
    How about the parking lots of churches?

Oregon additions/edits:

Willamette Pass is all fee now. No surprise. $20 get's you electricity. Good parking across the road.

Bachelor: Yes, but why? Too many other good places without all night plowing (of the mechanical sort your perverts)

Ashland: Yes, it's a sno park

Hoodoo: $30 for a hookup, free in sno-park

Steens: Yes, parking = RV parking, no laws out here

Timberline: Yes, park here & ski SkiBowl

Meadows: Yes, fee, restricted area

Shasta: Yes, in lot or sno parks galore

anyone know about revelstoke? will be living there for 2 months in a bus hoping to find somewhere to park up each night! any tips?
    Last edited by nztripper; 11-14-2009 at 07:27 PM.