Page 17 of 181 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    AKA is offline These meaasge boards suck
    Shhot. I was hoping it was Tahoe so we could trade gear for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA View Post
    Shhot. I was hoping it was Tahoe so we could trade gear for the rest of the season.
    Bummer, that would have been sweet. Kids grow so fast.
    ‎"Powder snow skiing is not fun. It's life, fully lived, life lived in a blaze of reality." -Dolores LaChapelle

Hi, I'd love the "Lift Ticket" by 'Toma" jacket if it's still available. I was doing a search for the brand since I have one now that one of my boys is in love with and wanted another one for my younger son. I'm in Chico, CA if that helps you to calculate shipping and have a paypal account to handle payment.

Thank you
    Jennifer

I have 3 sets of kids ski's and boots for sale.

1. Nordica Team 130cm with Marker 4.5 bindersSold
    2. Line Mini Celebrity 133cm with Roxy N7 Teen binders. Sold
    3. Line Mini Celebrity 143cm, new unmounted Sold
    4. Nordica Team TJ boots 24.5
    5. Tecnica Agent 65 Jr boots 23.5 Sold
    6. Tecnica Agent 65 Jr boots 24.5 Sold

All items are in excellent condition. I am having difficult uploading the pictures, I can email then to you, or you can view them on Epic under " Huge Kids Ski Sale"

My kids have out grown them, so make an offer, I am pretty easy
    Last edited by Pukesno; 04-15-2011 at 03:47 PM.

Need tiny skis. Something <= 80cm. Anyone have anything? Got boots and he is "skiing around teh house on some bigger skis that the boots won't even stay in. Can't handle renting any more. Help!
    He who has the most fun wins!

18 month pink REI one piece.

Really nice, both kids have outgrown it. Make me an offer (something next to free is fine). You pay for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by comish View Post
    Need tiny skis. Something <= 80cm. Anyone have anything? Got boots and he is "skiing around teh house on some bigger skis that the boots won't even stay in. Can't handle renting any more. Help!
    I have some 80cm skis for you. PM
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Just wanted to say thanks to telemike and others who recomended the Lucky Bum 70cm skis as a starter set for kids. Gave Bug Jr. a pair for his 2nd bday in January. They were perfect for just getting him out and comfortable on skis. He skiied closing day with me at Buck Hill (MN). Next year we will get him out west.

I left the family at home and landed in SLC tonight to catch the end of a three day storm. Plan on skiing LCC or BCC depending on Avy control in the canyons. PM me if you are looking for someone to ski with.

Bug

Looking for boys small ski pants - size 7 or 7-8

any mags closing out their kids closets yet?

Bunch of kids skis, I'll update as necessary.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...h-of-Kids-skis
    Driving to Targhee

Cool thread, I have a couple of older kids skis that I'll put up here. They are yours if you want to pay for the shipping. I will post some pics later today.

my boy is due next month...I am stoked on this thread
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    my boy is due next month...I am stoked on this thread
    A whim of an idea one day and now 413 posts later parents and kids are and have had a lot of fun.
    I am pretty stoked this took off!

looking for some 90ish cm skis for Owen's AT rig

can't edit/delete properly...

skis found

My 3 year old daughter

We need all the ski gear for my 3 year old for next season, especially some skis/bindings/boots. I guess we're looking for size 15.5 or 16? Does one typically jump whole number sizes from one boot to the next? Do you buy them a little big and stuff in some extra socks? Looking forward to next season!
    Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk

Sorry -- no gear, but some advice.

No ski boot shells, including kids, are built in half size increments. The shells are used for a full and half size, with liner modifications to make the smaller one snugger. You won't likely need to stuff.

There are some "adjustable" boots made by Roces. I haven't used them (I have three kids, so adequate hand-me-down opportunities), but I've heard they work okay.
    not counting days 2016-17

I bought a set of these for my son this year, not cheap but I'm hoping to get a few years out of them rather than new boots every year and a half.

The smaller size does not have the power strap although many pictures show them. Three adjustment length/predrilled holes to give you size variation. They use an intuition liner that has a stretchy neoprene toe to give adjustement to the length. So far they have worked well, he used them this season from just after Christmas till the end of the season. Downside to these over the Roces is as you adjust the length you adjust the boot sole length, possibly requiring a remount. I usually move the toe about 10mm and the heel usually has enough length.

I've run two kids through race team, until they became teenagers and standing on the side of the hill becomes uncool. Now I have a 7 year old running through the same scheme. If individuals need advice on kids stuff I've done the parent and coach thing for the past 20 years, and I'd be happy to answer PMs for advise.
    Driving to Targhee

nice - I need to check those boots out

Roces worked well for us until Owen started skiing right through them and unbuckling them

The Full Tilt definitely look like a good idea.

Re remounts, definitely an issue, but less of one than for adults. Bear in mind that the torque they're generating is a lot lower than an adult. Also, most kid bindings have nearly demo-binding travel in the heel.
    not counting days 2016-17

anyone want some little skins for free?

fit up to about 90cm ski

looking for kids powder ski (~130cm)

Does anyone have any soft snow oriented skis in the 125cm to 140cm range that they'd like to sell?

I've been eyeing the Gotama Jrs, but don't want to spend $200 for skis that will get used for a season or two.

Also looking for some 4 buckle alpine boots in size US size 2 or 3 (Euro 34, mondo 215)

thanks for helping me get ready for next season. I can't wait to ski pow with my son.

zack

WTB Toddler Gear

Hi all...my son will be two and a half years old (almost three) this upcoming winter and we're looking to get him on skis a little bit. Does anybody have any boots, skis, helmet for sale that fit a hobbit?

Much appreciated...he'll be starting his own TGR account before we know it...
    Originally Posted by jm2e:
    To be a JONG is no curse in these unfortunate times. 'Tis better that than to be alone.

bought this Columbia fartbag from Dirty Hoar on Page 3 in 2009

it's been skied (and farted) in a lot since then, but is still in good condition

$25 shipped

~~~~~~~~~~~

also, looking for 5T pants, jacket, fartbag etc. for next season

Im looking for some skiis for my 7&8 year olds...i figure something in the 100-120cm range will work...they dont need to be new or pretty...just skiable...anything would b better then the piss poor rentals out local ski hill is renting...lemme know if anyone has anything in that range thx