Page 94 of 181 FirstFirst ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 4501
    FKNA!

Let’s see all these deals turn into photos in the kid stoke thread.

SKI THE BABIES!!
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Sorry if this is the wrong place, Anyone in Missoula/bitterroot or flathead have a decent pair of snowboard boots and bindings for a 14 yr old? Size 7 women’s.
    It’s the places you ride that are special, not you riding there.”

All stunts performed without a net!

Anyone have a body harness for 2/3T?

You mean like the ski leashes thing, or a climbing harness?

I have a set of the former In great shape if you need it.

Keep kids skiing pass it down thread...keep it going

[SOLD] 129cm K2 Missy Skis - $30 + shipping
    (little brother used them and had no clue they were girls’ skis)

[SOLD] 24.5 Nordica boots - $15 + shipping

Can do local pickup in VT or Hanover, NH

Feel free to price police me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2313.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	313.1 KB 
ID:	264706Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2319.JPG 
Views:	102 
Size:	221.6 KB 
ID:	264709Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2320.JPG 
Views:	103 
Size:	336.7 KB 
ID:	264710Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1599.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	133.5 KB 
ID:	264711Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1600.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	109.4 KB 
ID:	264712
    Last edited by beasttowest; 01-15-2019 at 08:22 PM.

Volkl Gotama Jr 118, Girls' boots

Gotama Jr's SOLD; Boots still available.

Have a pair of 2015 Gotama Jr's that haven't seen the snow in a couple of seasons. Mounted with Atomic-branded Solly jr bindings for the Lange Starlets listed below (21.5). Some chipping around the tips/tails because kids have no interest in taking care of their own shit; bases/edges pretty clean. Located in Denver/Boulder. Prefer not to ship. $75 sound okay?

Name:	IMG_4167.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1,004.2 KB 
ID:	264890

Name:	IMG_4168.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	264891

Name:	IMG_4169.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	264895

Girls' boots:
    Lange Starlet 60 in 21.5; very good shape. Used a few times. $35
    Dalbello Gaia 4 in 22.5; used for three seasons but lots of life left. $20

Name:	IMG_4179.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	264902
    Last edited by ienjoydrinkingbeer; 01-25-2019 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Update sold items

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Cross post from gear swap

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=324854

Youth clothing jackets fleece and pants

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Bump

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by ienjoydrinkingbeer View Post
    Have a pair of 2015 Gotama Jr's that haven't seen the snow in a couple of seasons. Mounted with Atomic-branded Solly jr bindings for the Lange Starlets listed below (21.5). Some chipping around the tips/tails because kids have no interest in taking care of their own shit; bases/edges pretty clean. Located in Denver/Boulder. Prefer not to ship. $75 sound okay?
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    Purging the gear my kids have outgrown/don’t need. Will likely add more stuff as I dig deeper into the stash. PayPal FF or you pay fees.

SOLD Rossi 80 cm skis with clamps. Little bit of tip rocker. The brake housing on one ski cracked, so you’ll need to source that piece, but still have the brake. Drilled once. $2O plus shipping.
    Attachment 261246

Rossi 93 scimitar jr. Full camber. Pre-drilled for Rossi/Look jr clamps. No extra charge for matching Stealie stickers. $15 plus shipping.
    Attachment 261247

Boeri Helmet. Says size M, but is pretty small. Probably good for a 5-7 year old. $10 plus shipping.
    Attachment 261248

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    80 cm Rossis sold.

Other stuff still looking for a home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really sure if this comment belong here or in the kid stoke or somewhere else... Anyway, I've got a 9 month old looking to get out to play for fun next season at some point but no idea where to start on sizes. What are the smallest sizes made, and what should I be looking for. Obviously not pushing him just want to get him used to playing in snow if he is down for it and want to have boots/skis qued up. Probably after the year turns next year. Let me know thoughts or if this comment belongs somewhere else. Happy to purchase from fellow mags and keep kids going. Cheers and thanks in advance.

Skis- 67cm seems to be the shortest. Boots start at 15? 15.5? Roces seem to get solid mag feedback as an adjustable boot. Other threads are probably better for tips on keeping kiddos happy, but that’s my take on gear.

I’ve got a pair of 14.5 boots so they can get that small. I think the 67cm skis are pretty hard to find these days, seems like 70cm and 76cm are more common minimum sizes for kids skis.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

They make a 60cm. We had a set and sold them on here a few years back.

Get them out as young as possible. Just limit your expectations. Be ready for doing a single run. Bring snacks and hot chocolate. Or buy at the lodge.

I have a pair of 67cm Heads and 14.5 Dalbellos for my 2.5 year old. You should be able to find something that would work for him next year.

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cdubmpdx View Post
    Not really sure if this comment belong here or in the kid stoke or somewhere else... Anyway, I've got a 9 month old looking to get out to play for fun next season at some point but no idea where to start on sizes. What are the smallest sizes made, and what should I be looking for. Obviously not pushing him just want to get him used to playing in snow if he is down for it and want to have boots/skis qued up. Probably after the year turns next year. Let me know thoughts or if this comment belongs somewhere else. Happy to purchase from fellow mags and keep kids going. Cheers and thanks in advance.

67cm skis are hard to find, 70cm should be pretty easy and will be fine for even the youngest skiers. 14.5 boots are the smallest available, and for a really little one even those will be way too big. I have stuffed the toes with extra socks to take up space in the past.

Also for the little ones I recommend using a hockey stick to teach them and push/pull them around.

Let then stomp around the yard when you get the gear. Don't even need snow. Really good to get them some practice walking around in boots, stomping round with skis on, figuring out how to get back up when they fall without tripping all over their tails, etc before you even get to the ski hill.

They should have gloves on while playing with the gear though.. sharp edges!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Let then stomp around the yard when you get the gear. Don't even need snow. Really good to get them some practice walking around in boots, stomping round with skis on, figuring out how to get back up when they fall without tripping all over their tails, etc before you even get to the ski hill.

The should have gloves on while playing with the gear though.. sharp edges!
    Or, in the house on some carpet. My dad did that with me and I did it with my son. He loved it.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Rossi hero 70 boots, 25.5

Brand new, never used. Great for a grom in the 80-120lb range. Nothing wrong with em. I just spaced on my kid's existing boot size when ordering. Same boot as the Lange RS 70 SC. Works for everything in the mountain.

$168 plus shipping. Passing along the good deal I scored.
    (Or 200 and I'll worry about shipping).

I'll also have a pair of Head Raptor 70s in 25.5 that have been used for a season and a half.

100+ship. (Or 130 with free shipping).

Lemme know if you need pics.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gotama Jr's SOLD

Thanks ienjoydrinkingbeer

My boy is going to be pumped.
    Someone buy his boots, great seller

Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    Or, in the house on some carpet. My dad did that with me and I did it with my son. He loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post

They should have gloves on while playing with the gear though.. sharp edges!

Quote Originally Posted by xksrx View Post
    67cm skis are hard to find, 70cm should be pretty easy and will be fine for even the youngest skiers. 14.5 boots are the smallest available, and for a really little one even those will be way too big. I have stuffed the toes with extra socks to take up space in the past.

Also for the little ones I recommend using a hockey stick to teach them and push/pull them around.

Thanks gents!

My kiddo crushed her first ski race today. She's hooked. Anyone have a used speed/race suit that would work for a small 8 year old girl?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

^^^ That's great! Go all in as much as you can while it lasts!

My kid finally waxed his own f'n skis this weekend. He burned his hand trying to help put away the iron over ten years ago. He was 5 and climbed up to get the hot iron that was unplugged sitting at the back of the bench cooling down. I felt pretty terrible about letting that happen. He's watched me wax skis countless times since then content to let me do all the work. Age 16 now so wax your own damned skis hahaha. We went with blue for the polar vortex we'll be skiing in next weekend so scraping was a challenge. Anyway, it was long overdue.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Anyone sitting on some 80 cm's with binders? My little one is pushing the limits of her 67's and not quite ready for the 90's that I picked up.
    Thanks

I'm looking for a 130-145 ski for one of mine. Shes only got shiros and needs something better for hardpack.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

^^^ive got those atomic 130 sx:7. 11m turn radius. 64 underfoot. Pics a few pages back.