Page 93 of 181 FirstFirst ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4501
    Helping a buddy sell his kids’ skis:

129 K2 Bad Seed with Head (Tyrolia) Mojo bindings. 85 mm; wood core. Great shape. $80 + ship/PP

120 Roxy (Rossi) Sweetheart skis/Rossi bindings. Excellent shape. $35 + ship/PP

110 Roxy (Rossi) Sweetheart skis/Rossi bindings. Excellent shape. $35 + ship/PP

Skis are all located in Tahoe (Incline Village)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7282.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	250.2 KB 
ID:	262931Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7283.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	226.4 KB 
ID:	262932Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7279.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	231.0 KB 
ID:	262933Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7280.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	254.7 KB 
ID:	262934Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7281.JPG 
Views:	108 
Size:	252.6 KB 
ID:	262935

Keep kids skiing pass it down thread...keep it going

I am I interested in the 110s if they aren’t selling but won’t need them until next winter (or following) so rather see them go to an immediate need.
    Uno mas

I've got some 129 cm Bad Seeds just like those, 139 cm Juvi, and a pair of 140cm Elan LIl Missy, some poles, and some 23.5 Salomon boots, maybe a few other things my kids have outgrown sitting in my shed taking up space. Free to anyone who wants to pick them up in Durham, NC before I get around to dropping them at a charity thrift store. Ain't got the motivation to box them and ship them. Not worth the effort for a few bucks. Would rather just give them to another family out in these flatlands who can use them. Might consider shipping to swap a trade for not so new big boy skis with decent bindings if fills a gap in my quiver.

EDIT, SOLD!... to the man from Chapel Hill for one plate of tasty brownies. Enjoy and keep kids skiing!
    Last edited by SumJongGuy; 01-12-2019 at 01:20 PM.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

WTB 100cm in girls colors. Have Volkl Chica in 90cm now that have been great, wouldn’t mind getting another pair. Anyone have anything good?

Also re: Defiance, got a pair of 80cm 3 years ago. They’ve been great. Price was right, mount/ship was fast, and currently being skied by the third kid, holding up well.

Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    Also re: Defiance, got a pair of 80cm 3 years ago. They’ve been great. Price was right, mount/ship was fast, and currently being skied by the third kid, holding up well.
    Thanks for turning me onto them... hadn't come across Defiance before. I may buy a set for my girl.

ISO: 67cm ski and the smallest boot possible. Who's holding something. I want to put the little man on real skis not the little bums strap on's.

Free. local pick-up or you pay shipping. size 15.5. 201 bsl

Name:	IMG_5194.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	263062

Name:	IMG_5195.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	263063

Sending you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    Purging the gear my kids have outgrown/don’t need. Will likely add more stuff as I dig deeper into the stash. PayPal FF or you pay fees.

Rossi 80 cm skis with clamps. Little bit of tip rocker. The brake housing on one ski cracked, so you’ll need to source that piece, but still have the brake. Drilled once. $2O plus shipping.
    Attachment 261246

Rossi 93 scimitar jr. Full camber. Pre-drilled for Rossi/Look jr clamps. No extra charge for matching Stealie stickers. $15 plus shipping.
    Attachment 261247

Boeri Helmet. Says size M, but is pretty small. Probably good for a 5-7 year old. $10 plus shipping.
    Attachment 261248

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PM sent on the 80cm Rossi. I will take them if they are still available.
    Thanks

SOLD. Got some 148 Volkl Mantra Jr.'s with Salomon L7 youth bindings. Skied one season. Probably not worth shipping but if we can arrange a pickup somewhere in Montana I will pass 'em down for $50...
    Last edited by yeahman; 01-07-2019 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Got some 138 Volkl Mantra Jr.'s with Salomon L7 youth bindings. Skied one season. Probably not worth shipping but if we can arrange a pickup somewhere in Montana I will pass 'em down for $50...
    Where are you located in Montana? Coming through Kalispell anytime soon?

Seth

Quote Originally Posted by sethschmautz View Post
    Where are you located in Montana? Coming through Kalispell anytime soon?

Seth
    My wife will be up there Jan. 20th. PM me if that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Breomonkey View Post
    Sending you a PM.
    PM replied.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    My wife will be up there Jan. 20th. PM me if that works.
    Jumping next in line if this deal does not happen.

We are probably at least two years out from needing that size, so go ahead moose.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

There is a pair of older kids Gotamas (138cm) locally here in Boulder for $20 on Nextdoor. Happy to grab and ship or grab and hold if someone wants them.

Quote Originally Posted by sethschmautz View Post
    We are probably at least two years out from needing that size, so go ahead moose.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Thanks seth. PM incoming yeahman

Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    There is a pair of older kids Gotamas (138cm) locally here in Boulder for $20 on Nextdoor. Happy to grab and ship or grab and hold if someone wants them.
    As in a fully cambered ski? Or the rockered variety?

Interested in the Mantra Jr's if they end up being available. In Missoula.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    As in a fully cambered ski? Or the rockered variety?
    Looks like 2012 model year. Full rocker I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnoe View Post
    Interested in the Mantra Jr's if they end up being available. In Missoula.
    Mantra Jr's are sold.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I've got some 129 cm Bad Seeds just like those, 139 cm Juvi, and a pair of 140cm Elan LIl Missy, some poles, and some 23.5 Salomon boots, maybe a few other things my kids have outgrown sitting in my shed taking up space. Free to anyone who wants to pick them up in Durham, NC before I get around to dropping them at a charity thrift store. Ain't got the motivation to box them and ship them. Not worth the effort for a few bucks. Would rather just give them to another family out in these flatlands who can use them. Might consider shipping to swap a trade for not so new big boy skis with decent bindings if fills a gap in my quiver.
    I'm a fellow NC flatlander with a couple of kids in need of skis. We are headed out west next week for a trip and it would be great to have something better than the typical rental beaters for them. I will PM you to coordinate (assuming they are still available).

Quote Originally Posted by sitzmarker View Post
    I'm a fellow NC flatlander with a couple of kids in need of skis. We are headed out west next week for a trip and it would be great to have something better than the typical rental beaters for them. I will PM you to coordinate (assuming they are still available).
    PM responded to. Come get some free gear this weekend! Ordinarily we have a general rule about no free gear to new folks who seem to join just to get free gear. However, being in central NC and having the gear available with no other takers for quite awhile I'm good with giving it to you rather than Goodwill or tossing it.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    PM responded to. Come get some free gear this weekend! Ordinarily we have a general rule about no free gear to new folks who seem to join just to get free gear. However, being in central NC and having the gear available with no other takers for quite awhile I'm good with giving it to you rather than Goodwill or tossing it.
    Thanks much. I've been a long time reader of the boards and finally joined. I'll keep the gear moving forward to another family when my kids outgrow it.

Thanks much. I've been a long time reader of the boards and finally joined. I'll keep the gear moving forward to another family when my kids outgrow it.
    OK Mr sitzmarker has picked up the kids gear and dropped off a plate of tasty brownies. Welcome to the forum and raise those little groms right!