Page 23 of 181 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    What are your plans for your current setup? I have a 2.5 yr old, was hoping to get him on the hill a few times.

PSA for Denver/Boulder Mags: CO Ski and Golf has a good buy/trade in program. $60 for skis, $40 for boots to buy. You can trade them in next year (or keep for a couple of years) and get half back as credit. Or, keep them forever. For the little ones, I found it cheaper than buying off CL or Ebay. Got some mint 80's for 60 bones.

I'm going to hold on to the Lucky Bums. My daughter just turned 1 and is already walking. I am going to try and get her on them this spring.

Ski the Babies!

Need some boots in a kid's 9-10. that's Mondo ~16-17 (ish) (a four-year old girl)

whatchu got? Still have some nice 70cm Fisher's. i think I wanted $30, but make an offer!

PM incomming to the one-post jong that needs some short skis for a 3 yo

err, just to be clear:

HAVE:
    Fischer 70cm skis. perfect for a 2-3 year old. tiny, but with some decent sidecut. great shape. with bindings. $30

Dabello RX1.8 Boots. Size: Mondo 14.5, US 6, Euro 24. I think the smallest ski boots made. also in great shape. $10.

NEED:
    Boots in a US 9-10 (Mondo 16-17?). Will trade for the skis or boots above or buy 'em

sorry I can't just give the stuff away...I paid for it and need to get some back. or, if I can get a pair of free(ish) boots than I'll pass the stuff on for free.

tech tonic..i'll take the small boots...perfect for my 2 year old.. Dan

Tech Tonic, I'll take the 70cm skis. PM sent.

Cross posting for anyone out there with junior (J4, J5) level racers:

A couple of pair of skis from the kids' race quiver for sale. All of them are in really good condition (except where mentioned), regular race tuning, some cosmetic blems but bases are in great shape.
    - Volkl Racetiger WC GS, 156 cm, R40, with Elan bindings (DIN goes to 12 on these Elans, most junior bindings DIN only go to 10) 2 seasons. $125
    - Volkl Racetiger WC SL, 136cm, w/ Elan bindings (DIN 12) 2 seasons $125
    - Atomic Race 12 SL, 144cm (110.5/64/93.5), with Atomic 310 bindings (DIN 10) $175
    - Fischer WC RC4 GS, 133cm, with Fischer bindings (toe caps are missing so don't know DIN) $75

All skis are in Jackson. Shipping not included. OBO on all but they are already priced to move. Skis are race ready. Let me know what questions you have. Pics below.

MG

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Tonics View Post
    err, just to be clear:

HAVE:
    Fischer 70cm skis. perfect for a 2-3 year old. tiny, but with some decent sidecut. great shape. with bindings. $30

Dabello RX1.8 Boots. Size: Mondo 14.5, US 6, Euro 24. I think the smallest ski boots made. also in great shape. $10.

NEED:
    Boots in a US 9-10 (Mondo 16-17?). Will trade for the skis or boots above or buy 'em

sorry I can't just give the stuff away...I paid for it and need to get some back. or, if I can get a pair of free(ish) boots than I'll pass the stuff on for free.
    Hey I have some atomic 16 mondo, bought them new last season, my son has already out grown them. Looking for some 20's now. If you are still looking let me know.

My parents just adopted 5 kids- ages 3,6,8,11 and 13. Would love to get them riding, but obviously can't afford equipment for all. Anything out there would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

PM's responded to.

Thin Cover: yeah! I'll take 'em. PM with details sent
    RoverDoc and Bug: you got' em. PMs sent.

Forallyall I'm leaving in the AM for a work-related trip. Will be back weds evening, then the holiday...so likely can't ship 'till early next week.

rickwad: holy shit! siblings? I'll dig around and see what I can find. we just gave a ton of winter clothing to good-will so I may not have much. good onyaparents.

ski the fkn babies!

rickwad - your parents are heros - we'll try to help them out
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Awesome guys I appreciate it!

Have a friend looking to get two pairs of 130cmish skis for his girls. Anything out there?

Looking for a pair of 70-80 cm kids skis with binding. Cash or trade.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

158 Volkl Kayas mounted with marker m900's. Little sister grew out of them, beat em up a bit, no serious damage. Make an offer, local pickup onlyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0029.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	422.4 KB 
ID:	104103

Ummm... so, where's local?
    not counting days 2016-17

My fault, denver/boulder/summit county

Looking for a pair 110cm skis for my 6 year old daughter. I have a pair of Elan 135cm skis to trade, would prefer "girl" graphics...peace

I just learned the boots I thought would fit my kids this year are still way too big. Need to scramble and try to pick up some kids boots in size 17 or so.

Does anyone have a single ski in a little kid's length? (e.g. 110-140cm) If your kiddo broke/lost one, and you don't need the other, let me know. I'd like one to make into a coat hook rack.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Free (pick up in Reno or pay shipping): Vans snowboard boots, men's size 7. Nice condition -- laces intact, no damage except for one heel loop that you use when pulling on the boot (torn). Ignore the part of the label closeup that mentions Boa lacing; these boots do not have Boa.

PM me if you want them.

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Does anyone have a single ski in a little kid's length? (e.g. 110-140cm) If your kiddo broke/lost one, and you don't need the other, let me know. I'd like one to make into a coat hook rack.
    128 Mantra Jr. sitting in my garage in Alpine.
    not counting days 2016-17

these are freebies, you pay shipping

225 bsl kids' alpine boots. Salomon. rear entry. one buckle (per boot) (two buckles per pair). very good shape

240 bsl kids' alpine boots. Nordica. rear entry. one buckle (per boot) (two buckles per pair). well used

WTT Nordica GP TJ bsl 270mm, size 19??, 4 buckles, very good shape, hardly used.

SEEKING approx. 255mm bsl, 3 or 4 buckles (not rear-entry), good shape

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Tonics View Post
    PM's responded to.

Thin Cover: yeah! I'll take 'em. PM with details sent
    RoverDoc and Bug: you got' em. PMs sent.

Forallyall I'm leaving in the AM for a work-related trip. Will be back weds evening, then the holiday...so likely can't ship 'till early next week.

rickwad: holy shit! siblings? I'll dig around and see what I can find. we just gave a ton of winter clothing to good-will so I may not have much. good onyaparents.
    Tech Tonic - if either RoverDoc or Bug back out let me know. I'll take both the boots and skis.