Page 136 of 181 FirstFirst ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4514
    Are clothes in the scope of this thread? Looking for a jacket for a 6-12 month old and trying to outsmart the better half before she ends up buying new at Patagonia.

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    I have some K2 Pinnacles in a 139 (110/84/98). A little top sheet scuffing, bases are nice. Marker 7.0 bindings on size adjust tracks, perfect shape. In CT so shipping should be easy. Can figure out a price.
    Sent PM. My older daughter is on 149s so that's perfect.

Like a dumd I ordered some marker 7.0 vmotion Jr bindings that didn't come with the mounting rail and are likely not returnable. Anybody got a set of system rails for these things kicking around? Thanks for any help!!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Anyone got base layers and ski jackets/pants for a smallish 10 year old girl?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by rudy View Post
    I think I already know the answer but I'll ask anyway. I went to get new boots for my kid who measures at 24 but the shop duder who I could tell was very green told me that a 25.5 (don't make 25s in this boot and I realize the shell size is the same) would be fine and would allow him to grow into them. My concern is that when I pulled out the liner he had at least 2 fingers of space between his heel and the back of the shell which seems quite excessive and I'm concerned there will be too much movement. I would love to be able to buy the boots (Tecnica Cochise Team DYN) in that size since it is a chunk of money for a kids boot and don't want to drop the coin all over again in a year if at all possible. Since he does some touring with me (had him on silvretta kid pures) am planning on mounting up an old pair of dynafit STs on some skis for him for a bc setup. So, I basically have the following 2 questions-
    1. Is a 25.5 too big or would you feel ok buying a size up for growing 14 year old?
    2. Any issues using a Grip Walk sole with an older Dynafit tech binding (pretty sure the answer is no but want to be 100% sure)?
    Do they not make the boot in a 24-24.5? Or does the shop just not have it in stock? I guess I don't understand why you'd be going a size up from what he measured. Better to get one season of use out of a boot that is the correct size and resell than maybe get 2 seasons out of a boot that doesn't fit the first season. Would only consider it if he's growing really fast and you think the boot will fit correctly sometime this season.

But all of my rambling comes with the caveat that I am muddling through all this kiddo ski gear stuff and judging by your question #2, you probably know more than me anyway.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I’ve got a pair of OG Zero G’s in a 24.5 I’d sell for not a lot of cake. Have alpine sole blocks for them as well. The original green ones.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Are clothes in the scope of this thread? Looking for a jacket for a 6-12 month old and trying to outsmart the better half before she ends up buying new at Patagonia.
    6-12m is too small for me to have stashed away. But you might want to check Patagonia Worn Wear or your local thrift shop/goodwill if you don't get traction here. They outgrow stuff so quickly at that age.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    the pair of bibs I have a page or two back may work, they are black, so gender neutral. Might be a little baggy for the first year?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    This was 50% off at Ski Deals on Canyon last weekend. Size 10. $75 I think.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8526.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	144.7 KB 
ID:	389866

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    6-12m is too small for me to have stashed away. But you might want to check Patagonia Worn Wear or your local thrift shop/goodwill if you don't get traction here. They outgrow stuff so quickly at that age.

Thanks for the heads up. She beat me to the punch anyway.

Got my boy some new Dynastar menace sticks and wow do they have camber. It’s my first and only youngster so I don’t know if this is the norm and helpful at his size but thought I’d ask while I have the opportunity to return them.. He’s 7 and 122 cm Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8333.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	390090

Does anyone have a pair of 100cm kids skis w bindings that go down to 0.75 they would be interested in selling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PNW-skier78 View Post
    Does anyone have a pair of 100cm kids skis w bindings that go down to 0.75 they would be interested in selling?

I have 90cm Nordica’s and 116 Rossi’s that do. Local Seattle only

ISO/WTB smallest size possible kids skis and boots for a 3.5 year out. My sister is taking back the hand me downs for her younger daughter. In eastern WA but can do pick up in Western Washington. Will be there in a week for a week. Trying to avoid buying new for gear that will be barely used before he outgrows it.

Sent from my SM-G998U using TGR Forums mobile app

I’ll take the 90s if pnw doesn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post

I am going to have to pass as I will not in the Seattle area anytime soon. Thanks though.

I've got some stuff. Can't post pictures any more for some reason.

Atomic 90s. Mounted and never used. Whoever mounted, mounted the heel piece on one ski three times. Otherwise pristine. Free plus ship and a beer.

Rossi 130 gs style ski. Missing one afd. General use wear. $20 plus ship. Will post more details is asked. Pics in thread a ways back

Bunch of smallish boots. (19-22 mondo) Mostly rear entry. Free plus ship.

I may have some base layers that a now 4.6" and 70# kid has out grown. Free w purchase.

I also have a moderately worn HH coat (size 8). $20 plus ship.

Also have a few snow boots in good condition. PM is interested. I think size 12-2. Need to check.
    Last edited by Ottime; 10-31-2021 at 04:31 PM.

Got my boy some new Dynastar menace sticks and wow do they have camber. It’s my first and only youngster so I don’t know if this is the norm and helpful at his size but thought I’d ask while I have the opportunity to return them.. He’s 7 and 122 cm Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8333.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	390090
    I depends on how and where they ski and how stiff the ski is. Caber gives rebound, so it does help. My kid is 10 and has been skiing since 2.5. He mostly used and still uses mostly cambered skis. Unless it is fresh snow. He even has a few race style skis he has used as daily drivers over the years.

If they are just learning and going to be just on groomers, camber is great. If you get a lot of snow where you are (the Cascades??), then you might want something with early rise, lifted tail and a little less camber. Or have a dedicated pow ski.

My kids current DD is a cambered twin tip with a touch of early rise. He also has a Mantra for powder days. He rides the Mantra about 3 days out of 20 in a given season. If I had just one, we would be one the cambered ski for sure.

Women's size small Boulder Gear insulated ski jacket. My 17 yo just outgrew it. Good condition, no rips or tears. Hood, sleeve pass pocket, pit zips...and a powder skirt! $50 shipped.

Looking for a few things for my kiddos:

16.5 boots
    2-3T girls ski clothes
    4-5T boys base layers and ski jacket

Photo for stoke

Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Free to a good home: Size small Salomon pants. 20k waterproof breathable material with a light insulation. Suspenders and lots of pockets. Side vents. In like new condition. Color is slightly more purple than shows in photos.
    Attachment 337110
    Attachment 337111
    Attachment 337112
    Bump. Buzz has dibs on these, but haven’t heard from him.

Free Smith Holt helmet. Size small. I probably don’t want to ship this one. Attachment 337113
    Attachment 337114
    I still have this helmet if anyone needs one. Free.

Apparently I have a black one too. Size small:
    Attachment 337115
    Attachment 337116
    Helmet available. Free.

Free skis, again I don’t really want to ship: Firefly Prospect skis. 166 length, 85 waist. 11 DIN Tyrolia bindings. Like brand new, maybe skied twice.
    Attachment 337117
    Attachment 337118
    Attachment 337119
    Skis up. Again, Buzz has dibs if still needed. Free, don’t want to ship. Can meet Ogden to Driggs.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by steveski View Post
    Looking for a few things for my kiddos:

16.5 boots
    2-3T girls ski clothes
    4-5T boys base layers and ski jacket

Photo for stoke

Target "Cat and Jack" is your friend for soft goods until they outgrow...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk