Page 127 of 181 FirstFirst ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 4514
    Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    Looking for a nice all Mountain, 90 under foot, 145-150 ski. Anybody have anything? I’ve got clamps so just skis is fine or I’ll look at clamps included.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    PM sent...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Smith Maze is medium 55-59cm like new condition - son wore it for 1/2 a season last year and was too tight this fall. I suspect it was too snug last year too but he liked the color - no damage, never had a head strike in it - $50 - SOLD SOLD SOLD shipped

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by prsboogie; 03-16-2021 at 03:59 PM.
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Tyrolia LR 7.5 bindings. $50 shipped.
    Catch and release, I picked these up from iriponsnow in September, I never mounted them.
    DIN range of 2 to 7.5. They appear to have a brake width of 90 mm. They sit on a track and can be adjusted to any boot sole length. the track/rail is included.

Same deal as irip's $50 shipped in CONUS, PayPal.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tyrolia LR 7.5-1.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	278.8 KB 
ID:	368412

Name:	Tyrolia LR 7.5-2.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	468.2 KB 
ID:	368414

Name:	Tyrolia LR 7.5-3.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	352.7 KB 
ID:	368416

What options are there for roughly 110 long wider/freeride oriented skis?
    almost 6yo is currently on 100 long, K2 Mammoth Mtn Jr skis and in fresh snow or steeper terrain could use more float. He doesn't go too fast but can get down shorter double blacks at A basin and just skied Mirkwood Trees at Monarch.
    I'm mostly trying to figure out what options exist for next year. It seems like the wider options seem to start around 130cm? Who makes something shorter?

**SOLD** to @connersw

Salomon Rocker2 kid's skis 150cm for sale.
    Dimensions: 117/97/105 with rocker/camber/rocker for grip and float.
    Great all mountain ski for the aspiring ripper or smaller woman.
    Good condition and freshly waxed.
    Atomic (3-7 DIN) bindings should adjust from around 290-310mm boot sole length.
    PM for more detailed pics if desired.
    $75 plus shipping from 89511.

Last edited by scmartin69; 03-26-2021 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timmaio View Post
    almost 6yo is currently on 100 long, K2 Mammoth Mtn Jr skis and in fresh snow or steeper terrain could use more float. He doesn't go too fast but can get down shorter double blacks at A basin and just skied Mirkwood Trees at Monarch.
    I'm mostly trying to figure out what options exist for next year. It seems like the wider options seem to start around 130cm? Who makes something shorter?
    How wide is the k2? No idea, so hard to say.

Gotamas come in 108. Fully rockered and about 85 under foot. My little found those to float him well when he was on that size ski. Both the rocker and width.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    How wide is the k2? No idea, so hard to say.

Gotamas come in 108. Fully rockered and about 85 under foot. My little found those to float him well when he was on that size ski. Both the rocker and width.
    Thanks, I just measured the K2 at 69 underfoot. I'll look at the Gotama

probably have some lange rc60s or rc70s will check if you're still looking.

summit/denver

tried to PM but you're mailbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by justcuz View Post
    Looking for 23.5 kids race boots. 70 or so flex is fine. Lemme know if you’re holding!

Not sure the width of the K2s?

Can't say enough about the Volkl Mantra jrs. I think 80mm waist? Daughter had 118s and 128s and 138(rockered version). Now she's on race skis most of the time. Got her some 4frnts 100 waisted powder skis this year (I'd love them in my size), and she's like "why didn't you get me Mantas". She then went on to have the worst yard (patroller called it "estate") sale, ever on them.

I think there was a 98 Mantra?

137 4frnt coyotes are for sale.

Keep kids skiing pass it down thread...keep it going

Fs: Smith Holt Junior with bombshell construction...whatever that means.

Brand new. Never worn.

Youth medium (53-58cm) with dial on back.

Crazy pink color. It’s pink as shit.

$40 obo? Would fit an adult with smaller head too.

Name:	IMG_1389.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	204.9 KB 
ID:	370821

Last edited by justcuz; 04-08-2021 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by homeeey View Post
    Not sure the width of the K2s?

Can't say enough about the Volkl Mantra jrs. I think 80mm waist? Daughter had 118s and 128s and 138(rockered version). Now she's on race skis most of the time. Got her some 4frnts 100 waisted powder skis this year (I'd love them in my size), and she's like "why didn't you get me Mantas". She then went on to have the worst yard (patroller called it "estate") sale, ever on them.

I think there was a 98 Mantra?

137 4frnt coyotes are for sale.
    They are mid 60 width. I think 80-95 width would be great.

I'll keep my eye out for any Mantra JR in 118.
    Thanks!

^^^^^i think there may be other non full rocker skis around those lengths that are wider underfoot. RTM maybe. But then again, not sure.

You mentioned 110. Mantra did come in 108 at some point, so they are around.

Will post pics later but I’ve got a size 7/8 coat. From a ski team. Blue. Patagonia. Removable liner. Pics to come. $30 plus ship.

The kid is growing.
    Last edited by Ottime; 04-11-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Some kids clothes used by my two kids. Overall good condition. Some normal wear and tear. Non smoking and no pet home. Shipping from 92024. $20 per piece plus shipping . Buy it all for $100 and I will pick up the shipping. Price police welcomed.

Columbia jacket size xxs

Marmot spring jacket sz medium

SOLD Marmot matching coat and pants size xs

Columbia fleece size s

SOLD Spyder bibs size 6 stitches loose at right knee. No hole through the pants. Not advancing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nickbokhoven; 04-14-2021 at 09:13 PM.

4frnt Blondie Jr. 147cm, bindings not included. Decent shape, 2 mounts, bases/edges are fine, just slightly better than what you'd expect given the price.
    Free plus shipping from 89511

Last edited by scmartin69; 04-15-2021 at 10:31 AM.

118 Mantra Jr. is great all-mountain ski with an 86 waist. My 7 and 8 y.o. kids have been on the discontinued 4frnt Groms in 107 and 117 at 80 or 81 waist, and they've been great all-around skis. Line Super Heros come in a 113 with an 80 mm waist too. I don't think you'll find much fatter at that length. Nordica Enforcer S are only a 78 waist at 120.

Quote Originally Posted by FLYBOYMATTHEW View Post
    118 Mantra Jr. is great all-mountain ski with an 86 waist. My 7 and 8 y.o. kids have been on the discontinued 4frnt Groms in 107 and 117 at 80 or 81 waist, and they've been great all-around skis. Line Super Heros come in a 113 with an 80 mm waist too. I don't think you'll find much fatter at that length. Nordica Enforcer S are only a 78 waist at 120.
    Thanks, I'm keeping an eye out for those discontinued skis on eBay. If anyone is holding a Mantra JR in 108 or 4frnt Grom in 107 and wants to get rid of it let me know!
    I'm taking a look at the Line Super Hero as well, great info!

^^^^keep in mind those skis have plenty of rocker. If your kid is coming from a race shaped ski (like a lot of kid skis, ie flat tail little to no tip rise) the. You might want to consider sizing up more. Especially if you find a 113 or 118.

As for width 80-85 is plenty wide for the littles. If you go too wide too soon, they are just too hard to roll over on edge.

My kid was getting sloppy with his form and just scrubbing and sl arcing everything while on fatter skis. We put him on a pair of Rossi race skis for non powder days last year and getting back on that 69 waist he te learned how to roll the ski over edge.

Thanks, I'm keeping an eye out for those discontinued skis on eBay. If anyone is holding a Mantra JR in 108 or 4frnt Grom in 107 and wants to get rid of it let me know!
    I'm taking a look at the Line Super Hero as well, great info!

I have these 105 APO Kai Juniors with Rossi clamps. 76 waist with rocker tip and tail. Nice little ski for mini rippers. $75 plus ship SOLD SOLD

Also have some 117 4frnt Groms with Rossi clamps. $75 plus ship SOLD SOLD

Let me know if you’re interested.

Edit: Timmaio has first dibs, but if he passes, the rest of you dudes can have at ‘em

Another Edit: both pairs going to Timmaio

Last edited by PlayItLeo; 04-21-2021 at 02:55 PM.

Those groms look killer, nice add!

I like the wax iron in the bottom of the pic. It says these skis are well maintained.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayItLeo View Post
    I have these 105 APO Kai Juniors with Rossi clamps. 76 waist with rocker tip and tail. Nice little ski for mini rippers. $75 plus ship

Also have some 117 4frnt Groms with Rossi clamps. $75 plus ship

Let me know if you’re interested.

Edit: Timmaio has first dibs, but if he passes, the rest of you dudes can have at ‘em

Sent PM

Anybody have opinions on Mantra Jr vs Bent Chetler mini vs Bent Chetler Jr?

Daughter is quickly outgrowing her K2 Pinnacle in 139. They have a burly wood core like the Mantra. Would like to have her on something longer for Beartooth Basin in June if we can make that happen.

Leaning Mantra in the 148 but those Chetlers look sweet. Would have to be 153.

I like the mid 80 to 90 underfoot. Keeps her carving. Just enough float.

Anybody have any you want to part with?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Pretty sure those junior and mini chetlers are foam core. Just my opinion, but if your kid has graduated to and been ripping on wood core skis, I’d stay away.

ETA: I think I have some 153 Kastle West XX 85 with Marker clamps if you’re interested.

Pretty sure those junior and mini chetlers are foam core. Just my opinion, but if your kid has graduated to and been ripping on wood core skis, I’d stay away.

Yes they are. That is what I am thinking as well.

ETA: I think I have some 153 Kastle West XX 85 with Marker clamps if you’re interested.

Thanks for the offer. I went with the 148 Mantra after sleeping on it. Already have some S7's to mount on them. I think 153 is probably too much ski at the moment.

PS your inbox is full.