Page 131 of 136 FirstFirst ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3379
  1. #3251
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    259
    Also interested in Carsons. On some 118 now. Might be ready for 136 later in season with how he's growing.

    Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

  2. #3252
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    A little to the left
    Posts
    2,005
    Cool

    Doremite has dibs for sure - his call on whether to flow them through another kid before his. They’re tough skis but not invincible…


    I have some stuff to post and just lazy on pics but if anyone is looking for any of this stuff let me know and I’ll get some pics:

    Size 10 orage jacket and pants. Navy pants, blue and green jacket. Used like half a season thanks to growth spurts.

    Full tilt growth spurt boots - the ones that adjust sizes. They’re the larger of the two, worked for my kid from age 7-10

    Girls Nordica “little belle 3”. 3 buckle boot. 9.5/10 condition. 23.5, 275 bsl.

    Kids look/Rossi jig. Works for all the team/junior bindings. My kid moves up to the nx so now no use for these.

    Prices…I don’t know. For established mags we’ll work it out.

  3. #3253
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    259
    I'll take the large full tilt growth spurts. Moving out of the smalls. If anyone wants the smalls they are great from about size 11k-2c.

    And yeah for sure Doremite has first dibs. We may or may not even get to the 136 range this year.

    Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

  4. #3254
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    A little to the left
    Posts
    2,005
    ^^^ cool - if you PM me your number I'll text pics etc.

  5. #3255
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    8,599
    ISO: 16.0-16.5 boots for my 5 year old tiny footed daughter.

  6. #3256
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    8,599

    Keep kids skiing pass it down thread...keep it going

    Quote Originally Posted by WILLSKIFAST View Post
    [Apologies in advance if this isn't the right thread to post this question]

    For the parents that taught their [very] young children how to ski....what ski were you on while teaching them? Was it a good choice? Did you wish you were on something different? If so, what did you wish you were on?

    I have a pair of Salomon Snowblade 99's that I was hellbent on selling just to make a bit more room in my garage, (and to give the next skibum kid something fun to be on for gaper day), but it just occurred to me that it might be a perfect ski for me to be on while teaching my young one when he's ready (he's only 11mo's and not walking yet).

    Is this the dumbest thing I've ever considered? Or is it borderline genius?
    I used ski mo skis, but I also use them for skinning.

  7. #3257
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MiZZZZoula
    Posts
    3,140
    Looking for some fattish skis for my 3 kiddos

    135cm - hoping for 90ish waist - 9 year old boy
    145-150ishcm - same waist, wider if possible - 14 year twin girls. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210116_110820-01.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	842.1 KB 
ID:	384511

  8. #3258
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakofSnow View Post
    Looking for some fattish skis for my 3 kiddos

    135cm - hoping for 90ish waist - 9 year old boy
    145-150ishcm - same waist, wider if possible - 14 year twin girls. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210116_110820-01.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	842.1 KB 
ID:	384511
    I have an old Volkl Aura 156 cm that you can have for beer money, top sheet is beat up but they live on.

  9. #3259
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    14,661
    that is a great ski and hard to destroy
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  10. #3260
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    26,528
    I have a few messages on the Carsons, I'm sorry but I've been moving and it will be a little while before I can dig them out and sell.

    I'm looking for something to replace them, a fattish all mountain ski for a small ten year old girl, maybe something around 130-135?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  11. #3261
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in the shadow of the white rocks
    Posts
    2,445
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34EC0CF6-3FC4-4775-9F2B-2D7189604F59.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	642.3 KB 
ID:	384571

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E0F37589-5261-4C08-93E6-AE9896B5583D.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	518.8 KB 
ID:	384572

    $50 shipped, no Idaho no Montana - sorry.

  12. #3262
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    at work
    Posts
    1,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I have a few messages on the Carsons, I'm sorry but I've been moving and it will be a little while before I can dig them out and sell.

    I'm looking for something to replace them, a fattish all mountain ski for a small ten year old girl, maybe something around 130-135?
    Coolio- let me know
    "What moves men of genius, or rather what inspires their work, is not new ideas, but their obsession with the idea that what has already been said is still not enough."

    -Eugene Delacroix

  13. #3263
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    5,689
    Quote Originally Posted by WILLSKIFAST View Post
    [Apologies in advance if this isn't the right thread to post this question]

    For the parents that taught their [very] young children how to ski....what ski were you on while teaching them? Was it a good choice? Did you wish you were on something different? If so, what did you wish you were on?

    I have a pair of Salomon Snowblade 99's that I was hellbent on selling just to make a bit more room in my garage, (and to give the next skibum kid something fun to be on for gaper day), but it just occurred to me that it might be a perfect ski for me to be on while teaching my young one when he's ready (he's only 11mo's and not walking yet).

    Is this the dumbest thing I've ever considered? Or is it borderline genius?
    185 Rossignol Scimitar. Twin tip with full rocker = ultimately slow speed maneuverability

  14. #3264
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    3,480

    Keep kids skiing pass it down thread...keep it going

    Quote Originally Posted by XtrPickels View Post
    full rocker = ultimately slow speed maneuverability
    I’ve said this before…. For twirling around chaotic lift lines and slow speed cruising, something/anything full rocker was ideal for me. I taught my kids to ski while on Renegades. Something lighter might have been nice, but didn’t bother me at the time in the slightest…. Also facilitated bombing a couple quick laps when they went in for a cocoa break.
    focus.

  15. #3265
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    164
    Anyone holding a jacket for a 3.5 year old girl? Probably a 4T depending on brand. Located in Vancouver.

  16. #3266
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    14,661

    Keep kids skiing pass it down thread...keep it going

    Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    Technica Cochise Jr 90 25.5 BSL 295

    very good condition

    Attachment 381356

    Attachment 381357

    Attachment 381358

    $100 plus shipping
    bumpity bump



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1631666682.283878.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	385431
    Last edited by ~mikey b; 09-14-2021 at 06:45 PM.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  17. #3267
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    78
    146 cm K2 all mountain ski free for mag to pick up in Denver. I don’t want to ship cause I’m lazy, but may be persuaded to do so if a new owner can’t easily be found and if paid for the inconvenience of going to the shipping store.

    https://denver.craigslist.org/spo/d/...379321690.html

  18. #3268
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eagle County
    Posts
    12,461
    Quote Originally Posted by timackie View Post
    146 cm K2 all mountain ski free for mag to pick up in Denver. I don’t want to ship cause I’m lazy, but may be persuaded to do so if a new owner can’t easily be found and if paid for the inconvenience of going to the shipping store.

    https://denver.craigslist.org/spo/d/...379321690.html
    Bindings included? Bindings are for kids boot?




    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

  19. #3269
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    78
    Of course, bindings are included. They match.

    Not sure what you mean by kids boot. My kid is 5’ with a size 26 boot. It is not a tech toe, just the standard alpine boot.

  20. #3270
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    26,528
    One thing I have learned from this thread is that there are "kids" boots that only work with "kids" bindings (and vice versa, that a kid binding will only work with a kid boot). Since you don't know and the kid's boot size was 26, it's likely not a kids binding, but I'm a jong at this and just spewing what this thread has taught me.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  21. #3271
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    78
    Thanks for the teachings. I guess that I’ve been lucky and never has a non compatible combination by sheer luck.

    I now feel confident in saying that the bindings are not kids bindings.

  22. #3272
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Park City
    Posts
    4,133
    Most boots step up to adult norm in the 22.5 ish range.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

  23. #3273
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    26,528
    Still looking for a fattish all mountain ski for a small ten year old girl, maybe something around 130?

    Also looking for GS race skis for her.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  24. #3274
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Driving2VT
    Posts
    3,896
    Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Most boots step up to adult norm in the 22.5 ish range.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Good info. I assume incompatibility will be obvious at shop bench step in?
    Uno mas

  25. #3275
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,660
    Wanted mantra Jr 138 thanks
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •