Page 101 of 181 FirstFirst ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4514
    Not sure if this is the correct spot for a post like this, please advise.

I am considering posting a few pairs of kids skis here
    Volkl Shiro Jr. Powder Skis ( size 153) w/ Marker Free 10 Binding
    Volkl Gotama Junior (Size 128) with Marker 7.0 Bindings
    Volkl Mantra Jr. (Size 148) with Marker Squire

Info Needed:
    Who has the best rates for shipping skis? (USPS, UPS, FedEx...)?
    Approx. what should it run to ship skis?
    How much would it cost to ships kids boots, helmets, and bindings?

Thanks for the info.

Interested in the Shiros pending price.

Best bet on shipping is usually ups or usps. Box ‘em up in the smallest box that’ll work and get a quote or use the online calculator. Depends on whether you ship w bindings or not, but kids skis usually run between $30-50 to ship, IME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by snowday View Post
    Pulled the bindings for the kids new skis that came the other day...$50 or make an offer

Skis have sold

Quote Originally Posted by asland View Post
    [I][SIZE=1]
    Info Needed:
    Who has the best rates for shipping skis? (USPS, UPS, FedEx...)?
    Approx. what should it run to ship skis?
    How much would it cost to ships kids boots, helmets, and bindings?

Thanks for the info.
    Sending out 138cm skis today in a box 55" long, about 10#s through Bikeflights which uses UPS from Mass to Cali and its $36. USPS was over $42 for same box. Fedex through shipbikes was a buck cheaper but I don't have a Fedex place anywhere close to me.

I'm in Boston. Does Bikeflights have a store here or did you just schedule a pickup?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by asland View Post
    I'm in Boston. Does Bikeflights have a store here or did you just schedule a pickup?

Thanks,
    Bikeflights has a commercial acct with UPS so rates are lower than you or I trying to ship 1 thing. I can drop off UPS packages at my local Ace hardware store for free so I do that.

Volkl Shiro Jr. Powder Skis ( size 153) w/ Marker Free 10 Binding
    $140 local pick-up
    $175 shipped (+paypal ff for free or you cover the fees)

Cross Post
    Dimensions: 132-100-116 17.5m turn radius
    Just Hand Tuned. Edges are mint, Bases are amazing with good structure. There is some top sheet edge chipping (consistent with use by a kid)

Pics of the skis

Last edited by asland; 11-02-2019 at 06:52 AM.

I am looking for a winter outerwear set to help me get my 2yo boy out more in the snow this winter.

He will be in 3t or bigger by the time he really needs it. Doesn't need to be blizzard proof, just warm and snow resistant for fair weather XC, snowshoeing, and rolling around at rest breaks in the PNW.

Thought I would check to see what the horde is hoarding, before buying new.

Cross post

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=330339
    SOLD
    Youth 4Frnt 147 cm Click Galaxy and Blonde (pink tops) skis

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Last edited by prsboogie; 10-28-2019 at 04:30 AM.
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Cross Post:

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-Armada-Atomic

Selling kids skis that have been outgrown. Everything is well used by children who ignore demands to stop clacking their skis together, so lots of top sheet damage on the inner edge. all damage has a fresh layer of epoxy over the top of it, so should be no issue beside looking cancerous.

Prices are listed plus fees and shipping. Local pickup is great.

Nordica El Capo 140 cm with one mount for some Squires at 285 mm on the line. selling flat $40
    Armada JJJ 155 cm with demo Griffon bindings, selling with bindings for $150
    Atomic GS skis 138 cm, with bindings. No big Top sheet damage on these, bases and edges are still pretty good. $100

<delete>

Anybody have boots with 225ish BSL? My boy will probably outgrow the 214 BSL pair this season. I also have two pairs with (I think) a 240 BSL. Would trade one pair.

Kids Head skis w Look bindings. 87 cm. One of the toe pieces is missing part of the wing but wasn’t an issue w the little kids. Could maybe find a spare piece.
    Free plus ship.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2809.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	215.2 KB 
ID:	299082

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Anybody have boots with 225ish BSL? My boy will probably outgrow the 214 BSL pair this season. I also have two pairs with (I think) a 240 BSL. Would trade one pair.
    I may be interested. I'll check my stock this evening and PM you one way or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by criscam View Post
    Kids Head skis w Look bindings. 87 cm. One of the toe pieces is missing part of the wing but wasn’t an issue w the little kids. Could maybe find a spare piece.
    Free plus ship.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2809.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	215.2 KB 
ID:	299082

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I could use those, PM sent.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

Looking for a set of twin tips for my 11 yr old son. 140-150 length & 80-90 width range. He's a solid skier and likes smaller jumps and some crud but doesn't spend much time in the park. Something like a Moment Carson, Armada Arv 84, J Skis The Max, etc. He prefers a wood core. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jasmap View Post
    Looking for a set of twin tips for my 11 yr old son. 140-150 length & 80-90 width range. He's a solid skier and likes smaller jumps and some crud but doesn't spend much time in the park. Something like a Moment Carson, Armada Arv 84, J Skis The Max, etc. He prefers a wood core. Thanks!

My son used his Nordica El Capo from age 10-12, he was super balanced in cut up snow/powder, and I thought they were pretty playful yet had a solid platform to stand on. I have his old 140 cm skis drilled once for a Squire, or Klauss has a brand new set of the same thing.

FYI these are the same as the old kids Cochise just with the super old Nordica poop brown top sheet (but different from the current team Jr skis from Blizzard).

Looking for 125 or 130 skis. Narrow waisted east coast ski that sort of look like twin tips or pow skis, but really are not.
    I see lots of 138 140 but those will be too long. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by river59 View Post
    I am looking for a winter outerwear set to help me get my 2yo boy out more in the snow this winter.

He will be in 3t or bigger by the time he really needs it. Doesn't need to be blizzard proof, just warm and snow resistant for fair weather XC, snowshoeing, and rolling around at rest breaks in the PNW.

Thought I would check to see what the horde is hoarding, before buying new.
    Cat and Jack snow pants from Target work surprisingly well for this purpose. You can get a 2 pair pack for like $30 on their website.
    go upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by YaBoyBlue View Post
    My son used his Nordica El Capo from age 10-12, he was super balanced in cut up snow/powder, and I thought they were pretty playful yet had a solid platform to stand on. I have his old 140 cm skis drilled once for a Squire, or Klauss has a brand new set of the same thing.

FYI these are the same as the old kids Cochise just with the super old Nordica poop brown top sheet (but different from the current team Jr skis from Blizzard).
    I loved the idea of getting him the El Capo but he just wasn't feeling it. Thanks though!

He's leaning towards the Armada ARV 84 if anyone has a good set to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Cat and Jack snow pants from Target work surprisingly well for this purpose. You can get a 2 pair pack for like $30 on their website.
    Thanks for the advice RM. I will check those out.

Quote Originally Posted by optics View Post
    4frnt grom 117

Armada kirti 115

Both in great shape.

$50 plus ship for each.

Attachment 293401

Attachment 293402

Attachment 293403

Attachment 293404
    100 shipped to 13669 for both?

Looking for skis, 135-140 cm for a 12 year old. Will be his first AT setup for Colorado, so something with a bit of girth. I don't really know what that means for a kids ski...85-90 waist? Anyone have anything that fits the bill?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by pde20 View Post
    Looking for skis, 135-140 cm for a 12 year old. Will be his first AT setup for Colorado, so something with a bit of girth. I don't really know what that means for a kids ski...85-90 waist? Anyone have anything that fits the bill?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app
    I have some Nordic’s El Capo 140 cm skis, used for $40 plus shipping. I think Klauss (?) has the same thing brand new. Great ski, my boy ripped it up on them. It’s the same thing as the Blizzard Jr Cochise with a different top sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by YaBoyBlue View Post
    I have some Nordic’s El Capo 140 cm skis, used for $40 plus shipping. I think Klauss (?) has the same thing brand new. Great ski, my boy ripped it up on them. It’s the same thing as the Blizzard Jr Cochise with a different top sheet.
    Pm sent.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk