Page 123 of 181 FirstFirst ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 4515
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_teleswede View Post
    I have a pair with matching poles. Pm me if interested
    Name:  s3.jpg
Views: 1635
Size:  75.2 KB
    Name:  s2.jpg
Views: 1621
Size:  67.1 KB
    Name:  s1.jpg
Views: 1568
Size:  118.4 KB
    Sent from outer space using TGR Forums
    located in Eagan, MN- can ship at your cost
    "Not all who wander are lost"

Keep kids skiing pass it down thread...keep it going

sold 20.5 boots ($10+ship) sold
    sold ~95cm skis ($20+ship)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1610043262.303839.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	355.7 KB 
ID:	356807

Name:	IMG_7303.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	249.6 KB 
ID:	356808

Name:	IMG_7302.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	324.1 KB 
ID:	356809
    Last edited by mn_teleswede; 01-13-2021 at 01:39 PM.

How are people fitting little kids boots? My son is tight in his 16.5s and the only thin socks I have are cotton. The fit in the liners seems good but he is not used to tight shoes so not sure how much to push it. Should I size him up for a looser fit?
    Also anyone know where to buy thin wool/synthetic socks for kids? All the ones I can find are cushioned

Fitting kids in ski boots is a crapshoot, even as they get older.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    That's HuDgeAirDawg to you!

Anyway, who has a pair of strap-on skis for me?!
    Man time flies.

Last time you were looking for a strap on, it was a lesbo 9000

Congrats on parenthood!
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Fitting kids in ski boots is a crapshoot, even as they get older.
    Yep.

But always start with mondo size. Have them stand against the wall, heel to the wall, draw a line at the toe, measure in cm. That’s mondo. Unless kids a racer, they shouldn’t be sizing down.

Odd feet are a problem. They don’t tell you last width or volume for kids boots.

If you have money for new, a boot fitter can help. But most of us make kids suffer with hand me downs.
    . . .

I use the standard socked foot in boot shell, no liner, toe touching front of shell, two fingers space behind heel.

Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    I use the standard socked foot in boot shell, no liner, toe touching front of shell, two fingers space behind heel.
    My fingers or kids fingers? And fingers side by side?

Asking for a jong friend
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    How are people fitting little kids boots? My son is tight in his 16.5s and the only thin socks I have are cotton. The fit in the liners seems good but he is not used to tight shoes so not sure how much to push it. Should I size him up for a looser fit?
    Also anyone know where to buy thin wool/synthetic socks for kids? All the ones I can find are cushioned
    My kid likes his boots super tight. Most kids like them pretty roomy. Depends on the kid. In the littles, I don’t think it really matters too much. Not like adults. Comfort is key.

My kid does wear pretty thick socks, tho.

I'm having the same problem, my youngest has wide feet. They aren't near the end of his 15.5 boots but it's a struggle to get the boots on. I use thin adult wool socks and open the boot really wide and it works most times. I didn't want to size up since his feet aren't too long. Any risk in going up a size as far as learning, etc

My son also has wide feet and it's been tough getting him in soccer cleats especially, but even most shoes are tough. I got him full tilt growth spurts and he's been comfortable and loving them for 3 seasons now.

Edit: I guess those start at 18. Thought they started smaller.

Edit #2: I'll probably post them up at end of this season as he will likely grow out of them for next year. If anyone is interested before I post them let me know.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sk8rat6587; 01-10-2021 at 12:58 PM.

Kid #2 is in boots +1.5 mondo where she should be and she’s fine. I just cut another footbed out of plastic that went in between shell and liner to reduce volume.

For sizing, 2 adult finger side by side in shell behind heel with toe touching, or a bit of room when trying on liner only with socks.

I think “is the boot too big?” depends on how and what they are skiing.

My kids first boot fell off from the lift one time. Ski still connected. I can’t recall if it was unbuckled or not. He has always had small feet and these were the smallest boot we could find (I think they were 15.5).

Still, they worked fine for the few laps on the bunny slope he was up for on any given day his first season skiing. He wore those boots for two more years.

He likes tight boots now mostly because he is a lazy skier. He wants that edge to Engage with little effort.

Any 90cm girl skis with adjustable bindings?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by sk8rat6587 View Post
    My son also has wide feet and it's been tough getting him in soccer cleats especially, but even most shoes are tough. I got him full tilt growth spurts and he's been comfortable and loving them for 3 seasons now.

Edit: I guess those start at 18. Thought they started smaller.

Edit #2: I'll probably post them up at end of this season as he will likely grow out of them for next year. If anyone is interested before I post them let me know.

Size? If they are small I would be interested. Fighting the small but high volume/instep problem. Thin wool socks that fit his feet would be a big help might have to look at adult ones that are stretchy.

Quote Originally Posted by carlh View Post
    Size? If they are small I would be interested. Fighting the small but high volume/instep problem. Thin wool socks that fit his feet would be a big help might have to look at adult ones that are stretchy.
    Yep small. Feel free to PM me, might help me remember you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by slowroastin View Post
    Any 90cm girl skis with adjustable bindings?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Got 90cm skis for shipping. Plus beer money maybe. No bindings. Drilled but never skied. Atomic Race7 I think. PM me for more details.

Name:  k2.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  49.9 KB

@slowroastin

95cm Girly colored K2's. My daughter skied on them for 3 years- ages 5 1/2-7 1/2. Markers w/adjustable heel track .

Sold sold sold sold
    Last edited by mn_teleswede; 01-23-2021 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8rat6587 View Post
    Yep small. Feel free to PM me, might help me remember you're interested.

pm sent re full tilts

Want to Buy (WTB)/In Search Of (ISO) skis (150-165 length range) & small frame bindings, and ideally skins.

After reading back through more than a year's worth of posts and not finding what I'm looking for, thought I would post a request. Our family of Alpine skiers is looking to get started in Alpine Touring. I'm looking for an low cost AT setup, ideally girls/womens, with frame bindings so she can use alpine boots that she already has.

Anyone have a set of skis/frame bindings/skins that they are ready to pass on? Or individual components?

FYI, for my personal setup, I found some frame bindings that I plan to mount on my old skis to get me started and hope to find some used skins that will fit reasonably well on the old skis until I move to better skis for AT.
    Last edited by jebjeb; 01-12-2021 at 02:19 PM. Reason: clarify acronyms

Taking my kids skiing in a couple weeks for the first time this year and have everything we need except set of skis and bindings that will fit a US men's 4.5 or 22.5 boot. Looking for a ski around 115-130 but he's a beginner on bunny hills so we can make whatever work. Can anyone help out with something cheap? I have some smaller stuff I'll be passing on when my youngest outgrows it in the next year. Thanks in advance!

still available for cost of shipping

Strap on skis/ poles still available for cost of shipping

Name:  s1.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  118.4 KB Name:  s2.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  67.1 KB

Not my sale, but killer deal on mini Bent Chetler https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/62515453

Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    Patagonia 3T fleece sweater: $30 shipped in Conus. Probably 4 years old, used by both my girls.
    Attachment 355844
    Attachment 355845
    Any takers before I sell back to Patagonia?