Page 9 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    I'm starting to think about summer and some camping.

Anybody got a sleeping bag for 18 month old kid?

Sctatch pro Teen 158cm

Free Rossignol Scratch Pro Teen 158cm: drilled once for p10s, skied 5 days and then the edge ripped off on a rail, have been waiting on repair ever since, in great shape except for that.... You pay shipping and I need a little ebay-related favor!
    Just fucking point it and shut up

HD333 and crash&burn...check your PMs
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Telemike-Dibs on the helmet and boots

If you still have the helmet and boots I will take them. i'm in Jackson Hole. Send me a PM

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    a few items are back in the mix....

Salomon rear-entry, 1 buckle toddler boots - red - size 17.0
    Giro Ricochet helmet - red w/ silver lightning bolts - xs (fits a toddler)
    REI shelled fleece pants - size 18 months - black

$15 each - shipping included - discount if you buy it all

still got 'em - PM coming your way
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Size 12-14 Spyder GS suit worn 4 times $150 + shipping.

It looks like this but kids.

People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

FT: Thule Ski rack for cars w/ rain gutters

So I was @ my folks the other weekend and grabbed my old ski rack from my first car outta their storage shed.

The width adjusts w/ a few screws and it claps down over the rain-gutters on the car. You wont need existing towers and load bars, its a complete rack w/ towers/bars/rack integrated into one unit. Dont think it will work if you dont have gutters or special adapters for factory racks. It has locks and I think I know where the key is. PM me and I will send you a pic or two.

Hit me up if you want it, or know some grom that does- would like to pass on the stoke it can bring. Prefer Front Range/Summit areas for the lucky recipient. Willing to trade for rock skis, six packs, etc.
    stay outta my line

Cool thread, inspired by all the pics on the kids thread on the main page as well...Just got my daughter (2.5 yo) out on the hill last weekend with a borrowed set-up, 4 runs on the chairlift at Loveland Basin, and she is hooked...

Would like to find a used set-up for her for the remainder of this season, a portion of next, and then have a hand me down set-up for little brother and then recycle back into the system...

Not finding much on the local Denver Craigslist, and stumbled upon this thread. Anybody willing to part with some 80cm skis and bindings, and boots in the 15-16 Mondo pt. range?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Patnode View Post
    Would like to find a used set-up for her for the remainder of this season, a portion of next, and then have a hand me down set-up for little brother and then recycle back into the system...

Not finding much on the local Denver Craigslist, and stumbled upon this thread. Anybody willing to part with some 80cm skis and bindings, and boots in the 15-16 Mondo pt. range?
    Get in line! The used toddler stuff seems to be like solid gold. Best deal I've found is $90 on ebay for a set-up for my little girl... Holding out for people hopefully getting rid of stuff at the end of the season...

Just checked in here. I may have some size 15 boots.

Sometimes my wife gives stuff away without me knowing.

No skis.

Not looking for money just shipping or something.

They were given to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

I have some Noridica Racer 14.5 boots near mint. Blue, single buckle rear-entry. Looking to trade for a girls' helmet that might fit a 6 year old. The pinker the better. Otherwise, looking to see these boots get used (trade, giveaway to the right home, etc). In Denver and would prefer local deal.

PM me for details, deals, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ienjoydrinkingbeer View Post
    I have some Noridica Racer 14.5 boots near mint. Blue, single buckle rear-entry. Looking to trade for a girls' helmet that might fit a 6 year old. The pinker the better. Otherwise, looking to see these boots get used (trade, giveaway to the right home, etc). In Denver and would prefer local deal.

PM me for details, deals, etc.
    PM Sent on boots.

Kelty Summit Baby Carrier

SOLD

Top of the line Kelty Summit Baby Carrier.

$250 new. $95 in great condition. Would prefer Colorado local, but could do with buyer paid ship.
    Last edited by smitchell333; 04-10-2010 at 09:02 PM.

Looking for a couple pair of skis in the 130ish range for my sisters two kids. Something on the cheap side preferred but interested in anything you've got.
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

Selling 142cm Volkl Race Tiger GS only used one season for races and gate training $100 plus shopping. Or trade for 145ish twin tip.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Tuck: with clamps? (Those have plates that need Markers, right?) And for trades, interested in a pair of 149 K2 Juvys?
    not counting days 2016-17

No clamps, she will race on a Race Tiger again next year just a bit longer. I'll ask her about the Juvys, when she gets back from Key West.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

behind a camera, making other people look good
    I have an old pair of 174 Rossi Scratch FS with the orange/yellow topsheet.
    They have two full mounts on them and one has 2.5 cause the holes were drilled wrong. Drilled for old Rossi demo bindings and Rossi Freeski 100s (Axium heel).
    Skis are free, 60 bucks with the Freeski 100s. No idea how many days the skis have on them, but the bindings probably only have 20-25 days on them. Or if someone is feeling really generous, I'd trade em for a pair of large Dukes or Rossi Bsquads.

Can drop them off if your in Truckee, come pick em up if your anywhere in Tahoe. can ship if need be.

email me, I dont check here much
    dory@fallingflakefilms.com

tyrolia kids bindings, DIN 1-4, not demo, new in box.

dave@fatskideals.com and not a post or PM please

151 Salomon Suspects, good condition, bought used, just tuned, $80, single mount for sally's, between the two lines for a 279BSL. If you need bindings I may have some.
    Last edited by cooltsi; 06-09-2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Add pics
    Driving to Targhee

I believe I will have some stuff when the season gets closer. I have a feeling she is hitting another growth spurt.

me too - also found some flea market items
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Anyone got twintips in 135-140 range? Juvy/JR Mantra that sort of thing...

not sure if anyone is really looking in here off season but, looking to get my little one going at least a little this next season- he will be 2-1/2yrs. early i know but he is quite coordinated for his age so going to give it a go and looking to get a setup for him. need the works (80 cm+/- skis, binders, boots including a harness if anyone has one to unload). PM is best, thanks in advance.

[ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2924957&postcount=1"]Kids ski post of what we currently have in excess....[/ame]
    Driving to Targhee