Page 82 of 181 FirstFirst ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 4515
    Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Edit to add: I have two pair of ski pants first is a size small (7/8) Columbia Bugaboo in black

The second is a size Medium (10/12) North Face Freedom with the grow to fit legs let out (you can see the pink at the bottom or the legs)

Both pair are free of any rips or tears that I can see.

$25 & $35 shipped or $50 shipped if you take both pair together

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Bump

Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Got three pair of boots 22.5, 23.5 and 24.5. The 24.5s are black and blue Nordica GP TJs, the second is a 23.5 Nordica Fire Arrow Team 3 girls and the third is a 22.5 Nordica Fire Arrow Team 2. $45 each shipped.Attachment 220842Attachment 220843Attachment 220844Attachment 220845Attachment 220846Attachment 220847 the team 3 look just like the 2s but have 3 buckles, condition is the same.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Bump

Wtb: Powder skis for my son (around 150cm). Something like
    • Line's Sir Francis Bacon Shorty
    • Armada Triple J

Anyone?
    Last edited by asland; 07-26-2018 at 06:43 AM.

Ruh roh, looks like we're signing up the 7 yr old grommette to the Eldora race team. What are we getting ourselves in to???
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

2nd mortgage on the trailer?

no shit.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Ruh roh, looks like we're signing up the 7 yr old grommette to the Eldora race team. What are we getting ourselves in to???
    good program, heard good things and the kids look like they are all having a great time. last year I was told off by a bunch of them that they get the ride the lifts before everyone else, lol. great to be around them when someone takes a beater under the chair, dam, they are ruthless.

Racing is fun. Being a race parent is annoying but it’s fun. You’ll be fine.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

We did the same with our 7 year old girl last year at our 'local' hill which is exactly 99 miles one way from my house. You will love it. We made a ton of new friends and it broke us out of our groove which was getting stale after just being a pass skier for the last 15 years. I already skied twice a week, race team does 3 days a week so it was good motivation to get my ass moving on Tuesday nights. A lot of the parents don't ski but a lot do. Our team does a small bit of regional travel so that was fun as well, mixing things up. The girl is now seemingly friends with everyone on the hill and she rips all that much harder .

Keep kids skiing pass it down thread...keep it going

I have some race skis for sale...

The annoying part is how expensive race suits are.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Got a Youth 48 - 53cm Smith helmet and a pair of girls Bolle goggles and boys Smith goggles. Good will plus actual shipping! All in very good condition - no head strikes on the helmet.

Anyone need a single ski bag, shoulder strap no wheels that would comfortably fit a 180ish cm or less skis and poles? Would be a good travel bag for kids / teens . I think I got two. Good shape, some padding. Free+ship or local near Boston, PM if ya need

Got some 120cm-140cm boys and girls skis and a pair of mondo 24 boots in central NC if anyone wants to come pick them up. K2 Bad Seed in 129, Juvi in a 140 (full disclosure, one binding mount hole through repaired ptex on the Juvi), 140cm Elan pink, forget the model, definitely a beginner ski though. All bindings good shape and post Y2K or newer, probably still indemnified list. I don't ship or do PMs here but will probably post on Craigslist Free section for Raleigh Durham in the near future. Respond here if you are nearby and want to snag them first.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

looking for a 160ish all around pow ski for my 14 y.o. daughter. strong skier, 5'2", 100lbs. Also maybe a decent groomer ski for hardpack days.

thanks maggotinos
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

I don’t feel like starting a new thread so I’ll hijack this one for a bit.

When is it worth it to throw down a little more cash for nicer skis and boots? My now 7 year old has been skiing since he was 3, and I’ve pretty bought cheap skis and adjustable boots. So far they’ve worked fine but at some point I know he’ll do better with nicer gear. Last year he got out about 20 times and was in season long lessons and this year will be the same. He’s starting to ski pretty good now and I’m wondering if it’s time to invest a little more in gear.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    I don’t feel like starting a new thread so I’ll hijack this one for a bit.

When is it worth it to throw down a little more cash for nicer skis and boots? My now 7 year old has been skiing since he was 3, and I’ve pretty bought cheap skis and adjustable boots. So far they’ve worked fine but at some point I know he’ll do better with nicer gear. Last year he got out about 20 times and was in season long lessons and this year will be the same. He’s starting to ski pretty good now and I’m wondering if it’s time to invest a little more in gear.
    Yes. At 7 you can scrape by but better gear will improve his skiing. Went through it last year when Sage was 7. Started out on twin tips and 2 buckles and ended up the year on full on race skis and boots. More like 40 plus days on snow though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Get boots that fit. Skis don’t matter as much.

Anybody have 70cm skis (preferably with bindings)? Would buy or possibly trade for 90cm or 100cm skis with bindings.

Also interested in boots, either some of those adjustable ones (smallest size) or 16is Mondo.

Might have some clothes to trade too.

Located in Boulder County.

^^^^^ I have a pair of 80cm atomic race 5. Edges need a lot of gummy stone. The guy I lent them to last year never used them, but allowed rust to build up. I’ve seen worse. Bases kiddie scratched but in good shape. No bindings. 1.5 mounts (I think).

Also have a pair of boots. 214 bsl two buckle Nordicas.

$40 plus ship for the set.

I might be able to find the bindings that went on them.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    I have some race skis for sale...

The annoying part is how expensive race suits are.
    120 gs?

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    ^^^^^ I have a pair of 80cm atomic race 5. Edges need a lot of gummy stone. The guy I lent them to last year never used them, but allowed rust to build up. I’ve seen worse. Bases kiddie scratched but in good shape. No bindings. 1.5 mounts (I think).

Also have a pair of boots. 214 bsl two buckle Nordicas.

$40 plus ship for the set.

I might be able to find the bindings that went on them.

120 gs?
    Sounds promising. I have some Solly bindings (just two screws for the toe piece I think) that are likely the same as what would have been package with those skis. Could you take pics of, or measure the holes some time? No rush obviously.

The boots may be too big. Last couple years I just had him in the smallest available. My boy currently wears size 9 little kid shoes. Anyone have a good handle on boot sizes for little ones?

Got a pair of Volkl 724s that have been sitting in the back of the closet for almost a decade. I think they are 156cm - can double check if there’s interest. Anybody want them for beer $ + shipping?

On the lookout for a full kit for a 3 yr old (live in Denver, ski Summit County). She is just turning 3 in October and this will be her first season. Considering doing the season rental thing for skis/boots/poles, but will need other soft goods for sure and might just buy a hardgood setup while we're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cravenmorhead View Post
    On the lookout for a full kit for a 3 yr old (live in Denver, ski Summit County). She is just turning 3 in October and this will be her first season. Considering doing the season rental thing for skis/boots/poles, but will need other soft goods for sure and might just buy a hardgood setup while we're at it.
    I probably have some clothes that would work. How big/tall is she?

35 lbs; would need to measure for height. Though here's her in a medium Patagonia nano puff for scale.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	puffy.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	365.9 KB 
ID:	244937

Quote Originally Posted by Cravenmorhead View Post
    35 lbs; would need to measure for height. Though here's her in a medium Patagonia nano puff for scale.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	puffy.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	365.9 KB 
ID:	244937
    Heh. She weighs more than my scrawny almost 4 y/old. His old clothes might be too small. Let me know how tall/ what size she usually wears and I'll have a look.