Page 7 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Unfortunately nope no pics and no camera. They are the 03 model and in really good shape. The regular scuffs on the topsheet but no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by tolski View Post
    I am in need of a helmet and goggles for a 3.5 year old Grom ripper. He loves going fast and is going to need a helmet, but I know it will only fit for a short time. PM if there's one kicking around out there.
    For Kid helmets, I'm a big fan of the Giro Ricochet (now called slingshot). You can find used ones pretty cheap (<$20) on ebay and the xs/s size adjusts down to 49cm and up to 54cm with a nice ratcheting mechanism so he'll get a few years out of it. My 3yo and 7yo both fit into the xs/s size no problem. It's a super comfy helmet and works way better than the xs carerra that I used to use for the little ones.

Hope that helps.
    "Don't tease me about my hobbies, I don't tease you about being an asshole"

Any one have one of those "edgy wedgie" things left?

all items sold

except the Kelty Adventure kid carrier
    Last edited by ~mikey b; 01-28-2010 at 09:06 AM.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Hi telemike -
    I have a friend who has a daughter who will be 4 soon, is 40" tall, and she wears a 16.5 or 17 boot. I have no kids so I have no idea if those skis you posted above would fit her, but can I at least reserve one of those pairs of boots? I'll forward her the link to this page so she can see for herself. Which boot would those skis/bindings fit? Small skis like that can be re-mounted, yes?
    Thanks!
    bc-lovah

need ski or snowboard pants for my daughter she out grows everything so fast. 8/9 current size. color not so important, but you know girls- women. anybody thanks in advance

^^ I think I have a pair of Columbia pants that are that size. pm headed your way soon.

divegirl - Salomon boots are yours if you want them - all other gear on it's way out the door today
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by edmoloco View Post
    Any one have one of those "edgy wedgie" things left?
    pm sent...

Cool kids rip

this thread is so cool for the kids and also saves the cash straped parents some dough. could people if they read this thread and posted things on it that did not go away please repost things for us . i wasn't sure how far i could go back through the back posts before i got people crazy at me. thanks in advance
    Last edited by bubbastew; 01-29-2010 at 10:09 AM. Reason: bad spelling

Does anyone have goggles for a toddler boy?
    Dollar sign that bitch.

2 Sets of kids Ski - Identical

Gone, gave them to a couple of friends and Idon't think I will see them again. Thanks for the interest.

We have 2 pairs of kids skis and boots we are lookng to unload. Our girls have out grown them.

Skis: Head XRC 50 87 cm Look Team 4 Bindings

Head Carve X1 Boots size 17.5 ( size 10)

The skis are in great shape and have been tuned regularly.

Looking for some coin to offset new gear or some kind of intersting trade(beer/wine).

These are in Central Mass.
    Last edited by HD333; 03-22-2010 at 07:40 PM.

I posted a pair of kids Lange Team boots on the following thread and thought I would post here as well. I'm in the Boston area if that saves any shipping.

Thanks!

[ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183495"]Misc. Stuff for sale - Arc' teryx, Giro, North Face, Spyder, K2, Salomon - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]

I have a pair of Dynastar 64 salom skis with clamps. Left at the coarse and nobody claimed.
    147's with look team somin or anothers, looks like 8 DIN. Look fine except one tip is ground a little, not a factor. Kiddie ski. PM if u have a need

Bushman -- if those are actual race skis, I'd love them as my racer's next set.
    not counting days 2016-17

anyone have a pair of fischer/tyrolia (need to fit on a fischer race plate) junior clamps?

I'd be happy to buy them. Must be juniors though as the little guy's still in a junior boot.

I've got a pair of NIB Tyrolia SR70s, which are 7-DIN and have a demo track heel but not toe.

FYI, all the 7-DIN and 7.5-DIN Tyrolias should be adaptable to work with either kids or adult DIN norm boots.

Cool...do you know whether they'll go into the pre-drilled holes on the fischer race plate? Wondering if the mounting holes are the same on jr vs adult.

Toe lug height seems to be the ongoing problem with junior boots in non-junior clamps.

Price - ish?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dad View Post
    I've got a pair of NIB Tyrolia SR70s, which are 7-DIN and have a demo track heel but not toe.

FYI, all the 7-DIN and 7.5-DIN Tyrolias should be adaptable to work with either kids or adult DIN norm boots.

According to the various Tyrolia technical manuals, they fit Tyrolia plates. But if they don't work, send 'em back.

$30 + shipping?

Cool. I'll give them a try if you can ship priority? PM me your paypal and total?

Thanks.

PM me your address. Unfortunately, I think they're at the condo, which means they won't go out until Monday. You can write a check after you receive them.

consider yourself PM'd

New here, but let me get this straight - you're in OC, you have a "skiing gears" store that links to a UK Ebay site, and you swear. Did you send me an email last night.....

"Dear my friend,
    Have a nice day!
    I am very glad to contact to you.This is KING from WUHU YUFENG I/E,CO,LTD.We are specialize in different outdoor furniture,and our products are very reasonable prices.
    I wish you and your family everything goes well."

^^^^wtf^^^^
    "Don't tease me about my hobbies, I don't tease you about being an asshole"

StW, he was replying to a spam post that has since been deleted.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite