Page 5 of 181 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dad View Post
    Bad idea. Editing post to reflect that it's gone is a good idea, though.
    X2

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorGadget View Post
    I'm floating an idea to try and make it easier for people to find gear in Buzz' thread; please let your opinion be known.
    When you've sold or given away your gear, please delete your post(s).
    [] This is a good idea
    [] This is a bad idea
    I think they should be deleted. Information overload.

I say this because I have received practically no interest on any of the items I posted. I mean, I'm not giving the gear away but it's really nice gear and nothing, nada.

Maybe this thread should be for FREE kids gear only. But whatever... it's a great idea.

WTB Boots

Hi all. I'm looking for size 16.5 (mondo) boots for my 3 1/2 year-old. Willing to pay some but appreciate a good deal.

Thanks,
    Todd

Looking for mondo 23/24 boots for my 9 year old daughter. Somewhere around 265 - 280 bsl. Anybody have anything that fits the bill? Thanks.

Post My 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Hoar View Post
    I just either edited or deleted a good 10-12 posts.

Going forward I would like to propose:

1. If all your stuff in one post is gone, delete it.
    2. If some of your stuff in one post is gone, edit it.
    3. Thank yous and just wordy crap, keep to min/delete, use PMs or one thank you post and keep editing it.

If we all do out part, we can keep this thread clean.

Size 3 Toddler REI Fartbag

Glad to do my part to keep young un's on skis....

Size 3 Toddler REI light blue Fartbag. Super warm, kept JR shredder in good spirits for his first times sliding on snow. In good shape, one little tear on the side, you wouldn't see it if I didn't mention it. Free to good home in Utardland for any maggot. If your out of Utah and want it we might be able to work it out. I'll leave for a week then it will go on KSL for $20....

PM if you want it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Hoar View Post

I say this because I have received practically no interest on any of the items I posted. I mean, I'm not giving the gear away but it's really nice gear and nothing, nada.

Maybe this thread should be for FREE kids gear only. But whatever... it's a great idea.
    I'm interested in that yellow Columbia fartbag.

$30?
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

I just posted a bunch of kids stuff: [ame="https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178319"]https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178319[/ame]
    Smoke dope, jump rope, eat glass and kick ass...ROCK STEADY!

looking for a kids size 9 ski boot. kids 10 would work as well.

thanks!

Looking for a helmet

I have a 3 year old learning to ski, wanted to get him a helmet. Any kids helmets floating around in mag land?

Send pm's if so...

Helmets and Goggles

I have 4 helmets....
    1.Giro Ricochet (silver) good shape, couple transport dings and smith goggles to boot. Has ratchet adjustment
    2. Smith Antic (pink w/ flowers) w/ matching Smith goggles)
    3. (2) louis garneau helmets. youth small I think...black helmet decent padding and would fit a "larger" kids melon. (can post pics later)

helmets in the pic below.

offers? I was thinking 20 each for the giro/smith w/ goggles packages.
    trades?
    "Dad, I can huck that"

3 pairs of snowboard boots:

1) Lamar Delta, children's size "1"

2) Atlantis, children's size "4", with BOA lacing:

3) Salomon Ruby, women's size 6.5, roughly equivalent to children's 6. One of these is missing its laces.

Free. Would prefer you pick up in Reno, but I'll ship at your cost, plus add $5 for the hassle. PM me if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Big props to Cooltsi and Dewam for hooking me up so far as I try to outfit four kids for the slopes. Still looking to fill couple of holes in the kid quiver:

1. Ski boots 19.5 . . prefer 3-4 buckle, but not too picky
    2. 90cm skis with or without bindings

Thanks in advace for the help and I look forward to passing this stuff back to the community as the kids move through it.
    "Don't tease me about my hobbies, I don't tease you about being an asshole"

EDIT Gone to cooltsi EDIT

Salomon 710 bindings, 3-10 din, moving afd w/no brakes. Never used the bindings, I bought them for the wide brakes. Not sure why a lower din binding would have 110mm brakes, but they did.

You pay shipping and they're yours.
    Last edited by skuff; 12-19-2009 at 10:05 PM.

Last edited by ~mikey b; 01-26-2010 at 02:54 PM.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Looking for kids 3 or 4 buckle boots, size 21. Would especially be interested in paying for full tilt 3 size growth spurt boots. My kid just did his first BD at Jackson tues, and is hooked! Thanks
    ---------------------------------------------
    "hooked on chronic..."

Quote Originally Posted by aness2323 View Post
    Looking for kids 3 or 4 buckle boots, size 21. Would especially be interested in paying for full tilt 3 size growth spurt boots. My kid just did his first BD at Jackson tues, and is hooked! Thanks
    I'm still hanging on to my kids old Solly Performa's size 22. They're 3 buckle and in like new condish. They're yours for shipping and a sixer. PM me if you want 'em.
    The police never find it as funny as you do.

Plastic Skis

Quote Originally Posted by StormDay View Post
    we started both girls at 2 with the plastic skis. Move to regular ski boots and skis at 3.
    Agreed, I have an almost new pair of plastics, that work with regular snow boots if anyone is interested

FS: Rossi 17.5 kids boots

Purchased new, used 6 times last year.

Make an offer...

Kids Bindings!

EDIT

Bindings moved on to greener pastures.
    Last edited by Lexi-Bell; 01-16-2010 at 10:27 PM.

DAMN. I had all this gear to start getting rid of. Then I go ahead and have a baby girl. But, I do have a harness for anyone who needs one. Just pay shipping and a 6 pack.
    Kids enjoying winter > my life experiences

Dibs on the SL70s. Sending PM...
    not counting days 2016-17

Need 2 pair kids skis about 135cm. Both girls are pretty capable little rippers, one more so than the other. Wouldn't mind wider than 70mm waist for one of them. I have boots and bindings already.

Headed downstairs now to see what's tradeable/sellable that they've outgrown.

edit: As soon as I come up with the 135's there will be two pairs of Atomic 110's for $20 each + ship.
    Last edited by gravitylover; 01-01-2010 at 04:31 PM.

Alright here we go -

1pr Rossi R17 16.5 boots - 1 buckle, a little beat up but have plenty of life in them = free + ship

2 pr Alpina Discovery J2 18.5 - $20 + ship - both 2 buckle in great shape with the usual kid scuffs and nicks

1 pr Alpina Discovery J2 19.5 - just about as good condition as used kids boots get, also 2 buckle - $20 + ship update- sold

1 pr Head Mad Trix Team 97cm - in great shape $20 + ship w/o bindings, $50 w/ Tyrolia .75-4din jr demo bindings already mounted. These were originally mounted for the little boots and the toe was remounted for the Alpinas. sold

2 Manhattan Cruiser Cotton Candy 16" bikes. Basically look just like these - http://www.manhattancruisers.com/10_cotton.htm minus fenders and chainguards (they got trashed learning to mt bike) - Beer + ship.

2 Marin Hidden Canyon 20" 14 speed mt bikes $100 each + ship. See thumbnails for pics of these. Both in really good shape, maintained by yours truly for max kid enjoyment. I mean, really, how badly beat up could they be when they were used by two little cuties like them 1 sold

I would put up pics but I lost the battery charger for my camera.
    Last edited by gravitylover; 02-12-2010 at 07:03 AM. Reason: update

Rossi Skity 90cm. "Cow' Skis

Been a long time lurker on the site. After reading so many posts on the gear swap threads, decided it might be time to get off the sidelines..
    As an aging ski bum turned parent (3 x's), I love the good karma of the thread. Not to mention being able to help out other ski/snowboard addicted parents..

I have a pair of Rossi Skity 90 cm. kids skis. The graphics are black/white cow spots. New/unmounted. They aren't very new, but, if it could help someone that needs 'em..they're yours.

Cost- nothing but shipping..and the promise to pass them on as your child outgrows them..
    We live in So. Calif, so a local hand off can work too..might even be easier than boxing and shipping..yeah, i know..sounds lazy.