Page 3 of 181 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Also looking for a pair of 130 to 140cm twin tips if possible.
    Thanks

Hey Mofro, check in, what you gots???
    Last edited by Buzzworthy; 12-05-2009 at 11:23 AM.

I have a pair of kids snowboard boots if anyone is interested. While they're kids boots, they're very sturdy, supportive and sufficiently stiff that my daughter raced in them a few times. These are made like adult boots and would work for a small woman also.

Burton Speedzone Grom (aka Speed Grom). They have the speed lacing system that is really easy for kids and a thermo-moldable liners (we just warmed them with one of those hot air blowers at the ski shop the first time she wore them). I discarded the stock footbeds in favor of my daughter's custom insoles. But I just ordered her the next size up in Burton boots. So when those come in later this week, I can take the insoles from them and put them in these boots before I ship them to you.

The label says they are Plum/Camo for the color (they look masculine enough for a boy IMO). 2007 season. Size 6. Which is roughly 24 mondo. Think size 6 mens or kids, not womens. My daughter is now 12 and 100lbs and these are still great boots for her. If she hadn't outgrown them, she'd be wearing them again this season.

Condition: These have been ridden a fair amount considering they're kids boots. She probably has 40 days in them. But we have a locker at the ski area so they never see parking lots, sledding or long walks home. As you can see, they're in very good condition. The laces do not look frayed and the lace contact points all look good. The boots should have at least a few more good seasons in them.

$40 including shipping to the lower 48. $30 if you come pick them up.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

For those of you looking for those strap-on skis for really little kids. I just saw them on REI Outlet for $50.

http://www.rei.com/outlet/product/797061

That's more than getting them cheap from a maggot, but not a terrible deal since you get free shipping if you pick them up at an REI store near you.

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

My daughter has also grown out of her ski pants and jacket. This stuff is in good condition, is pretty clean and has relatively few scuffs/stains. There is some fraying around the powder cuff in the pants and some pilling of the fleece inside the collar.

Predator Wear Pants and Jacket. Size 12. Predatorwear claims this is some gore-tex equivalent but it will not keep out real rain or really bad sleet (my daughter rides in most anything).

It is an awesome pink print. Hawaiian flowers on the stripe on the pants and sold pink and cream colored jacket. Photos make it look a little washed out. Its a deep, dark pink.

Great outfit for the little ripper who wants to look cute/girly while still rocking some fairly technical gear.

I have no idea how much to ask for this stuff. It wasn't cheap when new, but its gotten plenty of use. Predatorwear is a company that was based in Tahoe but went out of business a year or two ago. I got this at their outlet in Tahoe back in '07.

Make me an offer. Figure on $10 for shipping. Email or pm me.

-snowsprite

Anyone looking to sell anything in the ~70cm range w/ bindings?

I got some stuff for the tweens. Its back at my rents house, so shipping and detailed descriptions won't be till thanksgiving. But here is a run down of what I think I have.

149 K2 Juvies (first year, blue topsheet) mounted once,
    size 26.5 (ya Adult I know) Lange freestyle (fluid 90's), with cut up liners. Shells still good though.
    size 24 or 25 Nordica easymove something or other, used one season, soft boot. liners intact
    size 26 (Fit smaller) northwave (from when they were good) snowboard boots
    Possibly some smaller snowboard boots
    Size small siver pants from first year, some stains and small slices.

Price is pay what you can for everything. Seattle pick up is great.
    On the Lange Freestyles I know they are an adult size, but I would prefer that they go to a kid since I know how hard it can be getting ski gear as a growing teenager. But if you are really down on your luck and need new boots no hard fealings. I could probably find some old (unmolded) intuitions for them for like $50-$150 too (through a shop).

When it comes to shipping, I am very busy, but I will try and make it happen (via FedEx or USPS only).

I would like to see this stuff get used.

Also possibly some 100 or 110 cm K2 mod jr's w/ jr salomon bindings, but those are my rents, but I doubt they would have a problem with it.

I will try and respond to you within a day or two.

If you don't like the price make an offer.

Snowboard gear for a little older kids

144 cm Volkl Attack snowboard with Volkl Advanced Force bindings - $75 + shipping
    281-236-278
    suggested rider weight 88-132 lbs
    More photos available

Last edited by InspectorGadget; 02-16-2010 at 10:49 PM.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

I'm in need of ski stuff for little kids. Boots size 14-16 and skis 80-100 cm. Helmets and goggles for 3ish year olds will be needed too.

Buzzworthy if you still have the 70cm walk arounds I'd take them.

Send pm's for all replies.

Got a like new girls orage coat and pair of north face brown pants both size 8/ sic outfit. my daughter got hurt last season and only skied in it three times. I am much to poor to give it away, but can sell the whole outfit for 90 bucks shipped. That will at least help me out with getting her outfit for this year. can post pics later.

looking for bindings for a 2 year old.....anyone?? Bueler?

Quote Originally Posted by justcuz View Post
    looking for bindings for a 2 year old.....anyone?? Bueler?
    not counting days 2016-17

all items spoken for
    Last edited by ~mikey b; 11-24-2009 at 01:08 PM.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    1. OshKosh Girls Snowsuit. Pants are bibs. Coat is reversible and sleeves zip off/hood snaps off for a vest. Size 4T.

2. Keen Targhe hiking shoes. Damn near new, she grea out of them so quickly. Size 10. Look Unisex IMHO.
    Bump, no takers yet. Free to a good home. Just pay shipping.

Pics on page 2 in original post.
    Last edited by Buzzworthy; 12-05-2009 at 11:24 AM.

Okay, hadn't checked in here in a while with a kidski update. Some of the skis I needed to check on were spoken for, but still some available. Local (Seattle)pick up very much preferred, as I am lazy, but also because I may need to get some stuff back in a few years.

Left to right

Dynastar 64 90cm- Not Available (my brother claimed these)
    Dynastar 64 100cm- no binding, holes at 17.5/18.5? I don't remember. May have binders somewhere
    Head XRC 97cm w/binding, probably 17-18 ish holes. .5-4 DIN

Head XRC 107cm -Sorry, keeping the Titanal 3's (barely will fit 240mm boot)

K2 Bad Seed 119cm- Never mounted 07/08, brand new. Bought redundantly by mistake (already had the Mantra Jr's) at the end of 07/08 season for $150, good pow ski, 85mm waist. $75 + shipping. Shin-2-win has first dibs refusal.

Volkl Mantra Jr 118cm. My girl had 2 seasons on these- they rip. Wouldn't be available until at least January when my girl gets her new xmas presents. May or may not have bindings available if I move them onto her new skis.

Rossi bandit Jr. 128cm ~70mm waist. Holes for Titanal 3 bindings and one other. I may have hold on to these as touring skis for the girl, though she's not really into it like her brother is.

Atomic 130cm SL skis, 06/07. I got these from someone on here with Neox310bindings for ~$180, but the low adjustment on those is 265mm so had to mount different binders in the plate. Used one season 2 years ago by my son, 1 season by previous owner. Skis and Neox?310 bindings $80 +ship.

Not shown: I do have a pair of Dyanstar 64 80cm skis but they are rusty after getting left outside in the snow for a winter. Probably drilled for 16.5, but I don't remember which bindings were on these. Should be fine after a little clean up.

Also may have an Atomic GS 137cm available by mid season.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Bump, no takers yet. Free to a good home. Just pay shipping.

Pics on page 2 in original post.
    Buzz - I'll bite. Owen will wear the shoes, and I'll give the suit to my buddy's daughter.

Check yo PM's

Various Ski Boots - One jacket/bibs outfit

I have a few pairs of ski boots and one outfit. Cost = shipping.

Lange Team 60
    Blue with gray buckles (4)
    21-21.5 MP 259 bsl
    Condition medium/good

Tecnica Rider Super
    Orange with gray/blue buckles (4) and power strap
    MP22, US 4 EU 35.5 289 bsl
    condition medium/good

Rossignol Comp
    Gold with gold buckles (4)
    23-23.5 MP 274 bsl
    Condition medium

Nordica GPt3
    Black with red buckles (3)
    23.5 MP 270 bsl
    Condition very good (one season)

Size 4 Obermeyer OBX Coat and bibs. Blue with green. Insulated. Used (three kids, but bomber).

One pair of the north face snow boots. Red and Gray. Very good condition. Size 4. boys. they don't come up very high and don't close super tight - so not for deep snow. Not like sorels, but a cool pair of boots.

I doubt that I'll get pictures posted since that's pushing the limit of my abilities.

If interested, send me an email:

jstevens@parrbrown.com. I don't check this board often enough to get back to messages here timely.

Mini Mag Kryptons (kinda) 277mm sole lenght (free)

This is a pair of Dalbello CX Equips.
    3 buckle/cabrio tongue design, sort of a Krypton for groms.

Good shape

Don't know the mondo but it's a 277mm sole length.

Free + shipping

Attachment 68149

Attachment 68150
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    After the first three seconds, Corbet's is really pretty average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malcolm View Post
    I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
    But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.

Quote Originally Posted by jsnowut View Post

Size 4 Obermeyer OBX Coat and bibs. Blue with green. Insulated. Used (three kids, but bomber).
    sent you an email - this will fit one of several little freaks I know

Thanks to all for several items!

Taylor says thank you too!

Anyone in Chicago area, I got tons of stuff for groms. Pm me what you need and I probably have it gratis. No shipping please.

Quote Originally Posted by spotted dogs View Post
    anyone have a 19.5-20 mondo multi buckle boot for my daughter...I am trying to stay away from the one buckle system....?
    I know lange, roxy and dalbello make em
    cheers

Not free of course but I picked up a pair of these for my kiddo this year. Seem to be a quality boot. Thought that was very reasonable for a brand new front entry boot that is returnable. Whole sizes only. i.e the side will say 20.0-20.5.
    FYI I had to send back the size he measured to and order a size smaller so they seem to run pretty big.

Salomon Performa T2 Youth
    Si hoc non legere potes tu asinus es

Kids skis, boots, jackets & pants

I would love to give all of this gear away but money is tight and the boys need new gear.

Add $5 for any shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Please PM for questions. Prefer Paypal but whatever.

SOLD
    North Face jacket w/ fleece
    size - Small (fits 7-8 year olds)

SOLD
    Marker bibs
    size - 6

SOLD
    Columbia Fart Bag (never actually been farted in... so he says)
    size - 4/5

Rossignol Bandits w/ Look Team4 bindings (din 0.75-4.5)
    size - 118
    Great skis in excellent shape. Usual top sheet scratches. Bases and edges are in excellent condition.
    $90

Salomon Kids boots
    size - 19.0
    In excellent shape
    $50
    Last edited by Dirty Hoar; 12-09-2009 at 12:08 PM.

More kids stuff.

Bunch of stuff, kids goggles, three helmet covers, one shark, one crazy hair. Adult HH balaclave, pass sleeve and a couple of stretchy kids gloves for the little ones. All free- you pay shipping

Gone! Dalbello SX1.3, rear entry

Gone! Kids teaching harness,
    Last edited by cooltsi; 12-24-2009 at 08:30 AM.
    Driving to Targhee