Page 2 of 181 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    140 Bandit W gone to a maggot relation.
    128 Sratch Jr. avail
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

WTB: 142-150 Twin tip

Looking for the next ski up from a 139 K2 Fugative(85mm underfoot), needs to be 80+ underfoot and twin tipped. Any help findings some reasonably priced would be appreciated.
    Driving to Targhee

^^^
    I'll give them away w/out clamps. Pic. may, or may not happen. Skis were mounted for LOOK Nova 10 (I think). prolly 20.5 mondo.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

little kid gear on teleturnaround - not mine

http://www.telemarktalk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=61195
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi-Bell View Post

Buzz you still want that harness?
    Yes yes!

I've got a pair of 80 cm Salomon Crossmax w/ bindings up for grabs. I might have the wee boots kicking around as well. I'll post pics as soon as I get home. Asking nothing but the shipping costs to get where you are.

Cheers,

Treycal

Looking for a pair in the 115-120 range for my niece, willing to kick a couple bucks your way but trying to keep it on the cheap, gave away my girls old stuff not think'n.

Her parents don't really do anything with her; it's up to us to show her life.

I've got a pair of 80 cm Salomon Crossmax w/ bindings up for grabs. I might have the wee boots kicking around as well. I'll post pics as soon as I get home. Asking nothing but the shipping costs to get where you are.
    I would love them. Please PM and I can send some$ for the shipping,

Thanks Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Poacher View Post
    1 BOERI helmet, size unknown, its truly a small Grom size. Claimed Buzzworthy
    Some small nicks in the paint but otherwise perfect. My daughter used this back when she was 5-7 years old, so it should fit other kids in that age range. If you are willing to pay the shipping on it, you get all the 'schwag' in that picture that is age appropriate, stuffed inside. Gates (m) mitts, 2pr. Smith Grom sized goggles, Euro-S ski socks, plus I think I have a lycra baclava/fleece neckgator combo for inside the helmet around here somewhere, I'll have to look for it.
    Got it, thank you! Everything fits with a little wiggle room, perfect!

I have some older Rossi Jr Comp boots. 23.5 mondo, 274mm BSL. Yours for shipping and a sixer.

Edit: Boots are gone!
    Last edited by adrenalated; 11-02-2009 at 12:16 PM.

looking for a pair of 100cm w/ binders

I'm looking for a size 12-14 girls, kids GS suit? I have a bunch of stuff I'll have to go through it.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Hey guys, I'm looking for a pair of boots for my 13 y.o. daughter. She's currently in a pair of Nordica Dobermann Team 80's, BSL 294 and I believe a size of 6 EU.

Does anyone have the next size up?

I'm not looking for a freebie. Please let me know what you want for them if anyone has something like that.

Thanks

Baja: Do you know what her mondo size is? (If not, measure her feet with a centimeter ruler.) I don't have Nordicas, but I may have something.
    not counting days 2016-17

I'm in search of a 100-110cm ski for my son.

Nothing much to offer "right now". By mid season due to growth spurts I'll likely have a pair of 19.5 nordicas, and several nick nacks. Probably his harness too.

Please pm if you have a pair for him.
    Last edited by Catdaddyxx; 10-30-2009 at 07:50 PM.
    Si hoc non legere potes tu asinus es

Will have a 90'ish K2 with rental binders once I get them replaced with a 100-110'ish.

Also looking for some boots in a 20.5 mondo

Any way to get this thread stickied so it won't keep getting burried?
    Si hoc non legere potes tu asinus es

Bunch of kid's pants....

Pick what you want for the mere price of shipping and a sixer if you're feeling generous. Flat rate envelope I think is $5, Seattle parental mags feel free to pick up. And don't get all uppity about the brands. Kids don't care!

1. Black Obermeyer insulated pant w/ suspenders jr. size 12
    2. Black Obermeyer insulated full-zip pants jr. size 12
    3. Navy blue Backhill insulated, full-zip pants with built in padding at the knee. These are pretty burly. Junior size S
    4. Black Columbia Insulated bib pants marked '6/7 EU 116'. They look to be a jr. size S or so.
    5. Black Pacific Trail insulated pants jr size S. These used to have suspenders but we hacked them off for some reason. No sixer required on these unless you really feel like it.
    6. Dusty blue (not girly) Obermeyer fill-zip suspender pant, velcro fly, jr S
    7. Khaki colored Boulder Gear insulated pant, jr XS

8. LBNL....
    I get a little misty sending these off because I'm convinced they have some kind of magic to them.

I bought them used and I think they've seen 5-6 little-kid seasons with us since purchasing. All three of my boys started skiing in these when they each hit 3 years old. They skied in PNW rain, wet snow, Utah and Montana cold, and even if these were soaked on the outside they NEVER ever got wet or cold. Don't ask me how, but I swear it's true.

They're no-name, blue insulated bibs with a front zip. A tear or two on the inside, and a whole lot of love and good kid/mountain energy.

They're kid's size 5. For someone 3-4 yrs old. Please pass these along when you're done if they're still functional.

Couple more I just dug up....

Black Columbia Youth M shell pants
    Dark grey Columbia size 10/12 cargo bibs with reinforced elbows, knees, butt. Crotch needs minor sewing repair.
    Last edited by oftpiste; 10-31-2009 at 05:16 PM.

Last edited by ~mikey b; 01-26-2010 at 03:02 PM.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

anyone have a 19.5-20 mondo multi buckle boot for my daughter...I am trying to stay away from the one buckle system....?
    I know lange, roxy and dalbello make em
    cheers
    Last edited by spotted dogs; 11-02-2009 at 08:42 AM. Reason: add
    "Dad, I can huck that"

looking for : Plastic Skis for a lil girl

Emma will be 18 months in March and I am looking for a starter set of those plastic skis for the Transfer tow at Alta.

Pic of Emma at Snowbird this summer

Sold! 90cm Dynastar Speedy, with Tyrolia bindings. I drilled holes through the tips for the edge wedgy and I'll include one with the sale. $30 plus shipping.
    Last edited by cooltsi; 11-05-2009 at 06:22 PM.
    Driving to Targhee

Quote Originally Posted by cooltsi View Post
    90cm Dynastar Speedy, with Tyrolia bindings. I drilled holes through the tips for the edge wedgy and I'll include one with the sale. $30 plus shipping.
    I'll take those off your hands. PM Sent.
    Dollar sign that bitch.

Thumbs up

Super duper thanks to Todd for making this one Sticky!!!

also looking for a pair of trainer skis, 70-90cm

Looking for a pair of 135 - 140 twin tips for an 8 year old, May have a pair of 110 Fish twin tips and 111 Rossis to donate if there not already spoken for.