Page 146 of 147 FirstFirst ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 3654
  1. #3626
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3
    Looking to get my infant son geared up for next winter.

    WTB:

    14.5/15 ski boots
    ~70cm skis
    Helmet/goggles
    Edgie wedgie & harness
    Jacket/pants/gloves

    Please let me know what you have.

  2. #3627
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Deep in the heart of....
    Posts
    96
    I'll probably keep this on the Canadian side for now as shipping probably isn't worth it but I'm looking for my mini-mags 22/23 season setup.

    WTB:
    100-110cm skis
    20.5/21 boots

  3. #3628
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    15,591
    FS: 2020 Santa Cruz Bronson size small

    this bike

    Name:  Image1651164855.388848.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  123.2 KB
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1422.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	850.7 KB 
ID:	414648

    with this build

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1651164937.585957.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	221.2 KB 
ID:	414649
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1651164951.920405.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	198.9 KB 
ID:	414650

    good condition

    located in Sonora, CA - can meet up maybe in Tahoe, Sac, Bay Area, Mammoth

    $2800
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  4. #3629
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    15,591
    sold
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  5. #3630
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    P-tex, CA
    Posts
    8,508
    Not sure how I missed this thread but here goes nothing:

    1) Patagonia Snowbelle Jacket & insulated Pants - Girls - SOLD
    Last edited by skier666; 05-06-2022 at 11:29 AM.

  6. #3631
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    P-tex, CA
    Posts
    8,508
    2) Burton Minishred Striker Toddlers One Piece Ski Suit - Size 4T


    SOLD
    Last edited by skier666; 05-16-2022 at 11:06 AM.

  7. #3632
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    P-tex, CA
    Posts
    8,508
    3) Patagonia Snowshot Pant - Men's - XS

    Washed and ready to go! Blue color.

    Condition: Some ski edge scrapes on the lower legs (see pics) otherwise in great condition.

    Paid: $160, Selling for $60 OBO

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8038.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	845.8 KB 
ID:	415217

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8039.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	880.8 KB 
ID:	415218

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8040.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	415219

  8. #3633
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    28,472
    Very interested in the Snowbelle Jacket/Pants, is the jacket insulated? My kiddo is 11 but small for her age, I assume that would be right in her sizing or a little big?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  9. #3634
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    P-tex, CA
    Posts
    8,508
    Yeah a bit insulated but not as insulated as a puffy. My daughter is 10 but on the bigger side so she went up a size FWIW.

  10. #3635
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    28,472
    Would you say it's true to size? Because a kid's "large" or "12" should be good for us, but only if it runs true.

    As you probably know if you have a similar aged daughter, "looks" are paramount, so let me run it by my daughter to see what she says.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  11. #3636
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    116
    Columbia Winter Powder Jacket Size S 8 New no tags, son never wore it. Navy $40 shipped

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2943.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	726.0 KB 
ID:	415247

  12. #3637
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    P-tex, CA
    Posts
    8,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Would you say it's true to size? Because a kid's "large" or "12" should be good for us, but only if it runs true.

    As you probably know if you have a similar aged daughter, "looks" are paramount, so let me run it by my daughter to see what she says.
    Not sure...she could almost wear it this year but was a bit tight around the neck zipped up. Site says L = height of kid around 58in with weight 87 - 100lb

  13. #3638
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    1,116
    In for the Patagonia Snowbelle set if Danno doesn’t want.

  14. #3639
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    PRB
    Posts
    28,472
    I'm out on the Snowbelle set.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

  15. #3640
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    1,634

    Keep kids skiing pass it down thread...keep it going

    Can’t remember if I posted these or not.

    Kids Head Demo Bindings, din 2-7. Great shape. Never used by me but some use from a previous owner.

    $40 plus ship.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2208.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	193.6 KB 
ID:	415493


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  16. #3641
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    P-tex, CA
    Posts
    8,508
    Snowbelle set gone...still have the rest.

  17. #3642
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    895
    Posting here since it seems like the hangout for the resident kid experts, at what age / skill level should kids go up in waist width? My 8 year old (small for his age) did a great job on his typical basic kid ski Rossi Experience 110 @ 74 underfoot, with a bunch of powder and leftover days both EC and SLC. Clearly on the deeper 12in+ days this was far from the ideal ski, but as hes still progressing I have no idea when a wider ski is appropriate rather than hurts skill development, as in lessons they are still working on edging and such. For ability reference, he was in the level 6 mountain explorer blue/black kids groups at Snowbird and Alta. last month. Any insight here as im clueless.

  18. #3643
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the brew room
    Posts
    2,121
    Have some kids bike gear laying around. 16, 20 and 24” Schrader tubes. Troy Lee gloves. Kali and Giro helmet. Bike spoke light thing. Wrist guards ( not really bike related but…)
    Happy to throw whatever in a box a send for ship cost or pickup in UT.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4999.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	263.8 KB 
ID:	420940


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  19. #3644
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Driving2VT
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by criscam View Post
    Have some kids bike gear laying around. 16, 20 and 24” Schrader tubes. Troy Lee gloves. Kali and Giro helmet. Bike spoke light thing. Wrist guards ( not really bike related but…)
    Happy to throw whatever in a box a send for ship cost or pickup in UT.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4999.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	263.8 KB 
ID:	420940


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I will take the gloves if easy enough to bring to VT and don’t smell like I wouldn’t want them.
    Uno mas

  20. #3645
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the brew room
    Posts
    2,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    I will take the gloves if easy enough to bring to VT and don’t smell like I wouldn’t want them.
    Done.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  21. #3646
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Dirty South
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by mff353 View Post
    Columbia Winter Powder Jacket Size S 8 New no tags, son never wore it. Navy $40 shipped

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2943.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	726.0 KB 
ID:	415247
    PM incoming

  22. #3647
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    889
    Closet purge for the 10-12 year old set:

    Rossignol Scratch JR 118 with Tyrolia bindings. V good condition, nice little set of skis. 50$ + ship
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3271.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	651.7 KB 
ID:	421711
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3273.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	421712
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3272.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	596.8 KB 
ID:	421713
    Volkl Gotama 128 with Salomon demo bindings. Lots of life left, great skis. Scratches on bases but no core shots or anything like that. Well loved, used not abused. 80$ + ship
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3274.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	2.01 MB 
ID:	421714
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3276.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	421715
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3275.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	421716
    Dalbello Menace 4 boots 24.0 289mm bsl V good condition. 40$ + ship
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3277.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	421717
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3278.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	421718

    Let me know if I am off with prices but everything is OBO obv.
    Last edited by lemmycaution; 07-23-2022 at 07:53 AM.
    negli alberi

  23. #3648
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    16,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    Posting here since it seems like the hangout for the resident kid experts, at what age / skill level should kids go up in waist width? My 8 year old (small for his age) did a great job on his typical basic kid ski Rossi Experience 110 @ 74 underfoot, with a bunch of powder and leftover days both EC and SLC. Clearly on the deeper 12in+ days this was far from the ideal ski, but as hes still progressing I have no idea when a wider ski is appropriate rather than hurts skill development, as in lessons they are still working on edging and such. For ability reference, he was in the level 6 mountain explorer blue/black kids groups at Snowbird and Alta. last month. Any insight here as im clueless.
    My opinion has always been high eighty or low ninety at most.

    They’re not that heavy until the teenage years.
    Chick skis are good for boys once they become strong skiers. Softer flex but not junior skis which often suck.

    You have a few more years of kid skis. A small eight year old needs kid skis.

  24. #3649
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    15,591
    ankle flexion brah
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  25. #3650
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    313
    Thought I'd cross post this here as well

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ler-Team-156cm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •