Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2569
  1. #2501
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The 8th best place in the LBP
    Posts
    2,781
    Got a couple garments my daughters (13 and 15) have outgrown. Both worn about two years, scuffed and used looking but functional.

    White Obermeyer insulated ski pants. They have a small (half inch) tear that could be easily patched. Teen Large (14-16). Adjustable waist. $20 to cover shipping and a six pack.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191019_180304.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	298500

    SOLD. Patagonia down sweater. Kids Medium (10). Zipper works but is a little temperamental and sometimes separates. Could be returned to Patagonia for repair or replacement. Again, well worn but still functional. $20 to cover shipping and a six pack.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191019_144840.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	298501
    Last edited by yeahman; 10-19-2019 at 08:08 PM.

  2. #2502
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N@
    Posts
    366
    I'll take the down sweater, PM sent

  3. #2503
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by snowday View Post
    Got some skis and boots to move on since the kid has grown!
    2017 Volkl Mantra Jr skis 138cm
    currently mounted with Squire demo bindings I'd like to ideally move onto the next set of skis but am open to keeping them on the skis for the right price.
    Skis are in good shape overall: top sheets have typical chipping and scratches from the kid skiing New England trees and bumps. No edge cracks. Bases are good except a couple deepish divots but no core shots. Need a tune. $75 flat reasonable?



    Dalbello Menace 4 boots, 25.5 size, I think a 300 bsl. 2 years old and good shape. Buckles and velcro are good to go and no stink in liners. Don't know a price for boots, offers are cool.
    Pulled the bindings for the kids new skis that came the other day...$50 or make an offer


  4. #2504
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    317
    I am considering posting a few pairs of kids skis here
    Volkl Shiro Jr. Powder Skis ( size 153) w/ Marker Free 10 Binding
    Volkl Gotama Junior (Size 128) with Marker 7.0 Bindings
    Volkl Mantra Jr. (Size 148) with Marker Squire

    Info Needed:
    Who has the best rates for shipping skis? (USPS, UPS, FedEx...)?
    Approx. what should it run to ship skis?
    How much would it cost to ships kids boots or helmets?

    Thanks for the info.

  5. #2505
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    317
    Not sure if this is the correct spot for a post like this, please advise.

    I am considering posting a few pairs of kids skis here
    Volkl Shiro Jr. Powder Skis ( size 153) w/ Marker Free 10 Binding
    Volkl Gotama Junior (Size 128) with Marker 7.0 Bindings
    Volkl Mantra Jr. (Size 148) with Marker Squire

    Info Needed:
    Who has the best rates for shipping skis? (USPS, UPS, FedEx...)?
    Approx. what should it run to ship skis?
    How much would it cost to ships kids boots or helmets?

    Thanks for the info.

  6. #2506
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    317
    Not sure if this is the correct spot for a post like this, please advise.

    I am considering posting a few pairs of kids skis here
    Volkl Shiro Jr. Powder Skis ( size 153) w/ Marker Free 10 Binding
    Volkl Gotama Junior (Size 128) with Marker 7.0 Bindings
    Volkl Mantra Jr. (Size 148) with Marker Squire

    Info Needed:
    Who has the best rates for shipping skis? (USPS, UPS, FedEx...)?
    Approx. what should it run to ship skis?
    How much would it cost to ships kids boots, helmets, and bindings?

    Thanks for the info.

  7. #2507
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NWCT
    Posts
    1,943
    Interested in the Shiros pending price.

    Best bet on shipping is usually ups or usps. Box ‘em up in the smallest box that’ll work and get a quote or use the online calculator. Depends on whether you ship w bindings or not, but kids skis usually run between $30-50 to ship, IME.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #2508
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by snowday View Post
    Pulled the bindings for the kids new skis that came the other day...$50 or make an offer

    Skis have sold

  9. #2509
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by asland View Post
    [I][SIZE=1]
    Info Needed:
    Who has the best rates for shipping skis? (USPS, UPS, FedEx...)?
    Approx. what should it run to ship skis?
    How much would it cost to ships kids boots, helmets, and bindings?

    Thanks for the info.
    Sending out 138cm skis today in a box 55" long, about 10#s through Bikeflights which uses UPS from Mass to Cali and its $36. USPS was over $42 for same box. Fedex through shipbikes was a buck cheaper but I don't have a Fedex place anywhere close to me.

  10. #2510
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    317
    I'm in Boston. Does Bikeflights have a store here or did you just schedule a pickup?

    Thanks,

  11. #2511
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by asland View Post
    I'm in Boston. Does Bikeflights have a store here or did you just schedule a pickup?

    Thanks,
    Bikeflights has a commercial acct with UPS so rates are lower than you or I trying to ship 1 thing. I can drop off UPS packages at my local Ace hardware store for free so I do that.

  12. #2512
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    317
    Volkl Shiro Jr. Powder Skis ( size 153) w/ Marker Free 10 Binding
    $140 local pick-up
    $175 shipped (+paypal ff for free or you cover the fees)

    Cross Post
    Dimensions: 132-100-116 17.5m turn radius
    Just Hand Tuned. Edges are mint, Bases are amazing with good structure. There is some top sheet edge chipping (consistent with use by a kid)

    Pics of the skis


    Last edited by asland; 11-02-2019 at 07:52 AM.

  13. #2513
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Top o pahto
    Posts
    135
    I am looking for a winter outerwear set to help me get my 2yo boy out more in the snow this winter.

    He will be in 3t or bigger by the time he really needs it. Doesn't need to be blizzard proof, just warm and snow resistant for fair weather XC, snowshoeing, and rolling around at rest breaks in the PNW.

    Thought I would check to see what the horde is hoarding, before buying new.

  14. #2514
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Masshole
    Posts
    1,590
    Cross post

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=330339
    SOLD
    Youth 4Frnt 147 cm Click Galaxy and Blonde (pink tops) skis

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Last edited by prsboogie; 10-28-2019 at 05:30 AM.
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

  15. #2515
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    55
    Cross Post:

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-Armada-Atomic

    Selling kids skis that have been outgrown. Everything is well used by children who ignore demands to stop clacking their skis together, so lots of top sheet damage on the inner edge. all damage has a fresh layer of epoxy over the top of it, so should be no issue beside looking cancerous.

    Prices are listed plus fees and shipping. Local pickup is great.

    Nordica El Capo 140 cm with one mount for some Squires at 285 mm on the line. selling flat $40
    Armada JJJ 155 cm with demo Griffon bindings, selling with bindings for $150
    Atomic GS skis 138 cm, with bindings. No big Top sheet damage on these, bases and edges are still pretty good. $100

  16. #2516
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    317
    <delete>

  17. #2517
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,141
    Anybody have boots with 225ish BSL? My boy will probably outgrow the 214 BSL pair this season. I also have two pairs with (I think) a 240 BSL. Would trade one pair.

  18. #2518
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the brew room
    Posts
    1,737
    Kids Head skis w Look bindings. 87 cm. One of the toe pieces is missing part of the wing but wasn’t an issue w the little kids. Could maybe find a spare piece.
    Free plus ship.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2809.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	215.2 KB 
ID:	299082


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  19. #2519
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Couloirfornia
    Posts
    8,761
    Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Anybody have boots with 225ish BSL? My boy will probably outgrow the 214 BSL pair this season. I also have two pairs with (I think) a 240 BSL. Would trade one pair.
    I may be interested. I'll check my stock this evening and PM you one way or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

  20. #2520
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by criscam View Post
    Kids Head skis w Look bindings. 87 cm. One of the toe pieces is missing part of the wing but wasn’t an issue w the little kids. Could maybe find a spare piece.
    Free plus ship.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2809.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	215.2 KB 
ID:	299082


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I could use those, PM sent.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

  21. #2521
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    39
    Looking for a set of twin tips for my 11 yr old son. 140-150 length & 80-90 width range. He's a solid skier and likes smaller jumps and some crud but doesn't spend much time in the park. Something like a Moment Carson, Armada Arv 84, J Skis The Max, etc. He prefers a wood core. Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  22. #2522
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmap View Post
    Looking for a set of twin tips for my 11 yr old son. 140-150 length & 80-90 width range. He's a solid skier and likes smaller jumps and some crud but doesn't spend much time in the park. Something like a Moment Carson, Armada Arv 84, J Skis The Max, etc. He prefers a wood core. Thanks!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    My son used his Nordica El Capo from age 10-12, he was super balanced in cut up snow/powder, and I thought they were pretty playful yet had a solid platform to stand on. I have his old 140 cm skis drilled once for a Squire, or Klauss has a brand new set of the same thing.

    FYI these are the same as the old kids Cochise just with the super old Nordica poop brown top sheet (but different from the current team Jr skis from Blizzard).

  23. #2523
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    591
    Looking for 125 or 130 skis. Narrow waisted east coast ski that sort of look like twin tips or pow skis, but really are not.
    I see lots of 138 140 but those will be too long. Thanks

    Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

  24. #2524
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    MST
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by river59 View Post
    I am looking for a winter outerwear set to help me get my 2yo boy out more in the snow this winter.

    He will be in 3t or bigger by the time he really needs it. Doesn't need to be blizzard proof, just warm and snow resistant for fair weather XC, snowshoeing, and rolling around at rest breaks in the PNW.

    Thought I would check to see what the horde is hoarding, before buying new.
    Cat and Jack snow pants from Target work surprisingly well for this purpose. You can get a 2 pair pack for like $30 on their website.
    go upside down.

  25. #2525
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by YaBoyBlue View Post
    My son used his Nordica El Capo from age 10-12, he was super balanced in cut up snow/powder, and I thought they were pretty playful yet had a solid platform to stand on. I have his old 140 cm skis drilled once for a Squire, or Klauss has a brand new set of the same thing.

    FYI these are the same as the old kids Cochise just with the super old Nordica poop brown top sheet (but different from the current team Jr skis from Blizzard).
    I loved the idea of getting him the El Capo but he just wasn't feeling it. Thanks though!

    He's leaning towards the Armada ARV 84 if anyone has a good set to sell.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •