Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Results 176 to 199 of 199
  1. #176
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Eurozone
    Posts
    2,682

    Wink

    Well guys ,

    Everyone wasting his bosses time by posting in this thread is lucky not working for an asshole like myself, doing the Donald Trump's thing to you by saying 'You're fired' !

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,378
    Well aren't you guys so clever. Let's see, who can I make fun of who's dumb enough to read this thread and not figure this colour thang out...I know!

    Basom: He smells funny and skis like my arthritic grandmother. He will feel shame when next we ski together and I leave him scrambling for his exploded gear. Ha ha ha! Now let's all watch him continue his march to the highest post-per-day count, thereby indicating that he has less of a life than AKPM.

    Sick and ashamed and happy (but mostly ashamed),
    d.

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    not far from snowbird
    Posts
    2,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    Well guys ,

    Everyone wasting his bosses time by posting in this thread is lucky not working for an asshole like myself, doing the Donald Trump's thing to you by saying 'You're fired' !
    you saying you got fired or would if you got caught?

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    46,771
    hahaha, close but no cigar, base

    edit: fine, delete your post, but I saw it.
    Last edited by iceman; 09-29-2004 at 09:16 AM. Reason: to mess with basom

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Emulating the ocean's sound
    Posts
    7,017
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    hahaha, close but no cigar, base

    edit: fine, delete your post, but I saw it.

    i suck at the internet. wtf did you get this color?

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Emulating the ocean's sound
    Posts
    7,017
    Quote Originally Posted by gincognito
    Well aren't you guys so clever. Let's see, who can I make fun of who's dumb enough to read this thread and not figure this colour thang out...I know!

    Basom: He smells funny and skis like my arthritic grandmother. He will feel shame when next we ski together and I leave him scrambling for his exploded gear. Ha ha ha! Now let's all watch him continue his march to the highest post-per-day count, thereby indicating that he has less of a life than AKPM.

    Sick and ashamed and happy (but mostly ashamed),
    d.
    fuck you smarty pants!

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    46,771
    Quote Originally Posted by basom
    ]i suck at the internet. wtf did you get this color?
    365wp came up with it somehow, I just quoted him.

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    4,113
    The real question is, can ya see this with night vision?

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Eurozone
    Posts
    2,682

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by AltaPowderDaze
    you saying you got fired or would if you got caught?
    You are definitely the first I'd tell to hit the road!

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Nowhere near Boner City
    Posts
    1,136
    .................................................. ..........................................
    Last edited by Keoni; 09-29-2004 at 10:19 AM. Reason: to avoid becoming a victim

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Emulating the ocean's sound
    Posts
    7,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Keoni is becoming a victim
    IMPACT!!!!! Basom, I'm taunting you

    dont suffer like the rest of them keoni. you can step it up, you can save yourself. do i need to post the drought victim photo again? pleas no.

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Nowhere near Boner City
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by basom
    dont suffer like the rest of them keoni. you can step it up, you can save yourself. do i need to post the drought victim photo again? pleas no.
    My bad.........

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Brohemia
    Posts
    2,094
    In order to bring the up excitement level of an Oakland A's baseball game me and my buddies embarked in an ever so entertaining and dangerous fart contest. Back and forth we would go letting out juicy barbbles, gastric cleaners and windy stinky bombs. After about 4 pushes in, my methane build up was quickly depleating. But in the sake of keeping the game alive I went for the oh so dangerous gut-cleansing-big-final-push. With a clench of my ass and a push from my stomach out came the juciest of barbbles yet. Everyone laughed to tears, "holy fuck that was a wet one," they informed me. Oh I knew, I knew very well that that was a VERY wet one. But i couldn't get up and run to the bathroom yet. They'd know I shat myself in the 6th inning at the A's game. So I had to sit there, sit there with a good helping of wet shit filled to the brim in my tighty whiteys. (I was 10 and used to wear them.) I think I sat there for a good inning and a half. These were my school mates and I went to a very small catholic school. If they were to find out I would forever be know as Cody "The kid you shit himself at the A's game" Townsend. I finally when the time was right, excused myself to the bathroom. You know, walking up 40 to 50 stairs with your underwear full of shit is hard. Trying to walk semi-normally while not letting the wet load drop into your jeans is tough. But I made it, flushed by underwear down the toliet, throughly cleaned myself and commandoed it the rest of the game. I escaped without anyone ever knowing.

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    the Quagmire
    Posts
    4,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik
    I escaped without anyone ever knowing.
    Until now Mister Poopy Pants

    I hope your reading this Cant. This is much worse than my shirt incident, of course I wasn't 10, but...

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Under the bridge, down by the river
    Posts
    4,614
    There is no shame in shitting your pants. Come to think of it, I'm shitting my pants right now! I'm so glad I'm wearing oops I crapped my pants!


    unfortunately there isnt a COLOR=Poop

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    601
    Quote Originally Posted by CantDog
    There is no shame in shitting your pants. Come to think of it, I'm shitting my pants right now! I'm so glad I'm wearing oops I crapped my pants!
    This is fucking wonderful! Two Drops!
    "Whoever said skiing on fat skis is like having sex with a fat chick, has obviously never had sex with a fat chick." -Jack Handy

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Posts
    2,209
    Bump because this thread made it into the hall of fame (that fact is about as funny as the thread itself) and because I can look back on the days when I took this place super seriously and can grin.

    Those were the days.

    (Also because I've been very satisfied with the PR's. Very fun skis.)
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

    "Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Posts
    10,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    In order to bring the up excitement level of an Oakland A's baseball game me and my buddies embarked in an ever so entertaining and dangerous fart contest. Back and forth we would go letting out juicy barbbles, gastric cleaners and windy stinky bombs. After about 4 pushes in, my methane build up was quickly depleating. But in the sake of keeping the game alive I went for the oh so dangerous gut-cleansing-big-final-push. With a clench of my ass and a push from my stomach out came the juciest of barbbles yet. Everyone laughed to tears, "holy fuck that was a wet one," they informed me. Oh I knew, I knew very well that that was a VERY wet one. But i couldn't get up and run to the bathroom yet. They'd know I shat myself in the 6th inning at the A's game. So I had to sit there, sit there with a good helping of wet shit filled to the brim in my tighty whiteys. (I was 10 and used to wear them.) I think I sat there for a good inning and a half. These were my school mates and I went to a very small catholic school. If they were to find out I would forever be know as Cody "The kid you shit himself at the A's game" Townsend. I finally when the time was right, excused myself to the bathroom. You know, walking up 40 to 50 stairs with your underwear full of shit is hard. Trying to walk semi-normally while not letting the wet load drop into your jeans is tough. But I made it, flushed by underwear down the toliet, throughly cleaned myself and commandoed it the rest of the game. I escaped without anyone ever knowing.
    maxi pads ya know i know a maggot who climbs with phUnk
    and i'm pretty sure if he ask him to go back and delete classic tgr shizz like the above for the sake of your medical career
    what the answers gonna be

    i'd change my name to ethan cool or become a proctologist pediatrician and hope to assist the youth of today by showing them why youthful cranial anal insertion can have long term effects later in life
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -
    ski on in eternal peace

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the Can-Utardia / LMCC VT
    Posts
    11,003

    PLEASE DO NOT POST IN MAX GOSEY'S THREAD (LINK WITHIN)

    Why would you use your real name if you were aspiring to be a career professional?

    Typical Doctor.... Book Smart, but lacking common sense
    Last edited by My Pet Powder Goat; 10-09-2015 at 09:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Posts
    10,719
    i don't see how a hof thread is gonna just git knuked and beheaded
    but tells ya what i can do
    for 2 pair mint unmounted of pocket rockets i'll legally change my name to max gosey
    and then you can truthfully tell them it was the other clueless dimwit magggot who thought using his real name on an unmoderated forum of nutjobs was a good career move
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -
    ski on in eternal peace

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    29,825
    Are these skis still available?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    co
    Posts
    2,306
    Sound advice really.

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    19,225
    I met phUnk once. GT40 introduced us. He's much taller in real life
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  24. #199
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    17,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Everyone wasting his bosses time by posting in this thread is lucky not working for an asshole like myself, doing the Donald Trump's thing to you by saying 'You're fired' !
    Wow, The Apprentice is 12 years old?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •