Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 199
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    the Quagmire
    Posts
    4,224
    the 10 steps to being cool. Not in any particular order

    1. Ski Pocket Rockets because everyone says I should
    2. Pretend that I don't like the Pocket Rockets
    3. Post an obscene amount of garbage
    4. Have no mind for myself
    5. Say things like "screw you guys" and "what should I do?" in the same thread
    6. Be from somewhere with no mountains
    7. Pretend to be able to buy beer when I'm really only 17
    8. Make lots of unfulfillable promises
    9. Be stalked by phunk
    10. Be an attention whore, without apparently realizing it

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    San Clemente, CA
    Posts
    2,319
    . You made your decision. At least have the balls to do what you want to do. Taking them off ebay because we're giving you shit about selling them is pathetic. Stand up for yourself or stay the fuck off.
    Last edited by seldon; 09-27-2004 at 07:52 PM.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by crashnburn'd
    the 10 steps to being cool. Not in any particular order

    1. Ski Pocket Rockets because everyone says I should
    2. Pretend that I don't like the Pocket Rockets
    3. Post an obscene amount of garbage
    4. Have no mind for myself
    5. Say things like "screw you guys" and "what should I do?" in the same thread
    6. Be from somewhere with no mountains
    7. Pretend to be able to buy beer when I'm really only 17
    8. Make lots of unfulfillable promises
    9. Be stalked by phunk
    10. Be an attention whore, without apparently realizing it
    Max is just another one of Blurreds alias's.
    Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of resume's in the bin without reading them.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Land of Silicone Mountains
    Posts
    2,103
    bigmax4hotties bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    this post sucks we already told you burn the skis bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties
    bigmax4hotties bigmax4hotties



    Edit: you can make things huge! Sick.
    "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by seldon
    . You made your decision. At least have the balls to do what you want to do. Taking them off ebay because we're giving you shit about selling them is pathetic. Stand up for yourself or stay the fuck off.
    Or he could just delete the thread - oh wait he already did that. Seldon, you and Max are soulmates - you just don't know it yet.
    Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of resume's in the bin without reading them.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Stall
    I do so love this thread.

    When I was seventeen, I was snowboarding on a Burton Safari or a Sims Kidwell - skiing PR's is such a huge, monumental leap from that gaperdom (thought I was so steezed out at the time) I can't believe it

    This thread might now hold the record for most rolleyes
    Ol Karl even had the matching bag..








  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    San Clemente, CA
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski Beaver
    Or he could just delete the thread - oh wait he already did that. Seldon, you and Max are soulmates - you just don't know it yet.
    Except I haven't changed a decision I've made based on shit I've gotten. If I decided to buy Bros now then Max and I would be soulmates. w/e.

    But I will admit I've got that mad delete key steeze. Full TR for my steeze coming soon.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Aspen, CO
    Posts
    2,123
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV
    Ol Karl even had the matching bag..
    That thing was a sweet, fucking ride - seeing it is getting me all misty. Dude, I DID have a sweet Nevica one-piece --- oh, the humanity
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Under the bridge, down by the river
    Posts
    4,593
    I want to see a picture of Nightpanda's sister.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Colorado Cartel HQ
    Posts
    16,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski Beaver
    Max is just another one of Blurreds alias's.

    Ok you guys, this has just been wayyyy to much after the last few months. I can't do this alias anymore....It's too much work. I'll be putting the PR's back on ebay cuz they're pieces of shit, and I'm retiring my Max alias....it's been fun, thanks for playing, hope you enjoyed!

    (btw- that pic with me and "Max" was actually just some kid we met in the parking lot.....muhahahahaha!!! Suckers!!!)
    Follow me on Instagram

    brett.mcnary

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by seldon
    But I will admit I've got that mad delete key steeze. Full TR for my steeze coming soon.
    Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of resume's in the bin without reading them.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    between here and there
    Posts
    6,248
    Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens
    Ok you guys, this has just been wayyyy to much after the last few months. I can't do this alias anymore....It's too much work. I'll be putting the PR's back on ebay cuz they're pieces of shit, and I'm retiring my Max alias....it's been fun, thanks for playing, hope you enjoyed!

    (btw- that pic with me and "Max" was actually just some kid we met in the parking lot.....muhahahahaha!!! Suckers!!!)
    Blurred's been forgetting to take his med again.
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    San Clemente, CA
    Posts
    2,319
    ski beaver-

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Crinkle
    Blurred's been forgetting to take his med again.
    [BIGNURSEVOICE]Medication Time..[/BIGNURSEVOICE]







  15. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by CantDog
    I want to see a picture of Nightpanda's sister.
    she's only 6 years old!!!

  16. #91
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Colorado Cartel HQ
    Posts
    16,048
    I just got a phone call from a maggot who was pissed I led him on for so long with my Max alias....
    Here it is- (NSFW)

    http://brawl-hall.com/pages/images/flash/index2.html
    Last edited by BlurredElevens; 09-27-2004 at 08:35 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram

    brett.mcnary

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    601
    Have I been missing something, I THOUGHT THAT phUnk WAS MAX!!!!???? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE???????????!!!!!!!






















    "Whoever said skiing on fat skis is like having sex with a fat chick, has obviously never had sex with a fat chick." -Jack Handy

  18. #93
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Slut Lake City
    Posts
    7,798

    Exclamation

    I've created a monster.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Fort Collins
    Posts
    2,049
    Max is John Kerry's alias. Never gonna live down the flip-flopping.
    "I smell varmint puntang."

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Under the bridge, down by the river
    Posts
    4,593
    Quote Originally Posted by nightpanda
    she's only 6 years old!!!
    Hows that saying go? If there isnt grass on the field....

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Posts
    2,211
    Heh. John Kerry. That's pretty good.

    I retired the skis from ebay out of principle. After what KD said to me, I couldn't go on with it.

    I could have made a shitload of money off of those probably and almost definitely would have been able to afford two pairs. But I'm realizing that those two pairs would be just "skis", not Pow-mag KD "you won the contest, Max good job" skis. They would function but, just as someone said in here, I would never forgive myself for selling off my first pair.

    There is no respect left on here for me, and that's my fault. So I'm gonna lay low for a while. See you guys in a month or so... I apologize for my idiocy, but I hope that I have brought some humor to you guys through ridicule. Enjoy my absence while it lasts.
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

    "Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Fort Collins
    Posts
    2,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Gosey
    Heh. John Kerry. That's pretty good.

    I retired the skis from ebay out of principle. After what KD said to me, I couldn't go on with it.

    I could have made a shitload of money off of those probably and almost definitely would have been able to afford two pairs. But I'm realizing that those two pairs would be just "skis", not Pow-mag KD "you won the contest, Max good job" skis. They would function but, just as someone said in here, I would never forgive myself for selling off my first pair.

    There is no respect left on here for me, and that's my fault. So I'm gonna lay low for a while. See you guys in a month or so... I apologize for my idiocy, but I hope that I have brought some humor to you guys through ridicule. Enjoy my absence while it lasts.

    Hear hear.
    Last edited by FNG; 09-27-2004 at 09:50 PM.
    "I smell varmint puntang."

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    the Quagmire
    Posts
    4,224
    Quote Originally Posted by nightpanda
    she's only 6 years old!!!
    It's okay... Cant Dog is only 7.

















    And by okay, I mean not. By 7, I mean he's one sick bastard.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Colorado Cartel HQ
    Posts
    16,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Gosey
    I'm going to try and stop posting for a while.....talk to you in a few minutes.
    I think you made the right choice Max, how's $300 sound?
    Follow me on Instagram

    brett.mcnary

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    San Clemente, CA
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by FNG
    Here here.
    Is it just me, or is the expression "hear hear."
    meh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •