Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    this thread would be really great if it had few more hundred people telling max to keep the skis even though they are already up on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Max Gosey
    Now piss off! They're my fucking skis, and I'm selling them!
    FINALLY!

(still think you should keep them though!)
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

Quote Originally Posted by phUnk
    this thread would be really great if it had few more hundred people telling max to keep the skis even though they are already up on ebay
    UNLESS someone does meet Max's reserve price then, after the auction, Max emails the winner to say he's decided not to sell them after all! Now that would add a nice new dimension

Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Fucking dilemmas. Damnit.
    Last edited by Max Gosey; 09-27-2004 at 03:56 PM.
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

This CANNOT be real... can it??

Max,
    everyonce and a while it seems that you have moved in a positive direction. This time you just fackt up, way to kill your mojo. You know how much people are into Powder and TGR, that was 2 strikes with one move. Seiously, i am sure there is a way to keep the skis by ending the auction try the HELP function you ebay JONG. No one would have noticed if you didn't post it. Think before posting my man. Sure you took a stand after others encouraged you to. You need to think a little more clearly, put the Alabama crack pipe down, keep the PR's rock 'em till they are toasted, then sell them at a ski swap when you are going to school here in CO and upgrade when your skills are there.
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

Quote Originally Posted by Max Gosey
    After the email I just got from KD, I almost feel like doing that. Is that possible? Can you end the auction early and say "fuck you guys, I'm keeping these"? I'm not going to say what KD told me, but let's just say he made me strongly reconsider what I am doing...

So in all seriousness... is there a way to cut my losses for all the sale price bullshit and end the auction? If there is I would appreciate someone's help. Bash me all you want, but I don't care as long as I find out how...
    yes, you can end it early. i don't remember how, so look at the help link.

edit to add link:end auction early
    Last edited by AltaPowderDaze; 09-27-2004 at 04:18 PM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Crinkle
    Max, here's what I think you should do with your skis.....
    only a few more hundred people to go and we've got a great thread here folks

I see that max is trying to sell his boards on powder also and he was looking at buying some used 184 atomic Rex's. Man, I would be so stoked to have a new pair of board for free. Reading all the old links on the powder site made me realize how many people were trying to help you get these boards. Guys like Bdog were even offering to mount them for you for free for spring camp. You won't even get full value for your boards on ebay. Well,the poor boy Maxell ("please can I have some more abuse online") is telling people to piss off

PS:
    You shouldn't have cross posted you ebay link and you would have sold them in relative peace and quiet. Sometimes I think you crave the attention.
    "A lack of planning and preparation on your part does not make it an emergency on my part."

phunk is just upset because he's no longer king of the Louisiana trade school steeze.

Max:

I have never seen you ski, and never skied pocket rockets or B3s, but seriously dude, why do you think B3s would be better than PRs for you? do you need that extra metal and crud busting power right now? I think you should keep the PRs and try them out man, they're free skis!

I'm just posting in this thread because everyone's doing it. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by rossibandit
    Sometimes I think you crave the attention.

Thank you for saying what I have been thinking for a long long time

Quote Originally Posted by trainnvain
    I'm just posting in this thread because everyone's doing it. That's all.
    Now, it's a peer pressure thread.

Come on guys, everybody's doing it!
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

Quote Originally Posted by Ski Beaver
    Max, let me know when you run out of red cordial at home, then and only then will I come back here to read about SKIING - damn it Max.
    Quoting myself from yesterday.

I'll say it again.

Max, damn it.

Things were going so well.

BTW I am struggling to read this thread, eyes are watering and trying not to laugh outloud.

Phunk needs to be put on my ignore list - just to fucking funny.
    Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of resume's in the bin without reading them.

Fuck, I got my PR's for $150 and I thought I got a good deal. I know they're gat and noodly but I ski 'em anyway due to the price I paid. If I got 'em for free, I'd rock the PR's and tell all to piss off. Although, they did get rid of the robot, so maybe I'd sell those things too...

Quote Originally Posted by 1080Rider
    Fuck, I got my PR's for $150 and I thought I got a good deal. I know they're gat and noodly but I ski 'em anyway due to the price I paid. If I got 'em for free, I'd rock the PR's and tell all to piss off. Although, they did get rid of the robot, so maybe I'd sell those things too...
    Dude - they're only "gat" if you wear a Bogner with them and you're consistantly the last one down after a run!
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site

Heh. (I'll join this) DOGPILE!!!

Max.

Buddy.

Keep the goddam skis.

way to tell us to piss off tho. but, sorry, no can do. You gotta learn this one.

Somebody send this boy a copy of Sinners before he goes and loses the roots he so clearly had from the start. B3's, xz9.2's, lesbo9000's. .. .it's all the same Max.

YOU are the pilot. http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6023
    scroll to "Buy DVD", very bottom of page http://bhandf.com/bhandf%202008/longform.htm I do not work for Bill, just dig his work.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. (It) is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. . .There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so. . .people won't feel insecure around you. . . -Williamson

Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    I think there is a pretty clear message hidden somewhere in here...

Oh and I have Sinners. It's absofuckinlutely amazing!
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo
    Thats nightpandas serv. I don't live in Danville.

Opinions on Max's life <--- so hot right now.
    "I smell varmint puntang."

Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of resume's in the bin without reading them.

I do so love this thread.

When I was seventeen, I was snowboarding on a Burton Safari or a Sims Kidwell - skiing PR's is such a huge, monumental leap from that gaperdom (thought I was so steezed out at the time) I can't believe it

This thread might now hold the record for most rolleyes
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi

This totally sucks!! I was getting ready to bid on these awsome PRs on ebay. There was only like 9 days to go and the bidding was only up to like 360 or so and I know I had the total angle on how to snipe all the other gapers when it got down to like the last 2 seconds...and then they were gone! They were suddenly no longer available for sale.

What gives?
    Tact is for those not witty enough to be sarcastic...

Max, what the hell are you going to do with a pair of PR's, list them on ebay, get rid of them and buy yourself a pair of B3's.

Shit, with the price you could get on ebay, you may even be able to get two pairs of skis.