Cheapest Canyon's Season Passes Avaialable

Anyone looking at shredding Canyons this winter, I have all their usual discount passes; however, the ADULT PASS is $649. As far as I'm aware that's the cheapest you'll find anywhere. Lemme know if you have any questions or anything. Snow is on its way!

Not bad for adult!

Thanks to the age, still get to the benefit from the no-brainer

Ya, pretty sweet deal. The no brainer is even better. I have those too if you need one, AND you can buy it online so it's easy.

Great deal. The only better deal at The Can. that I am aware of is if you have children on the Summit Ski Team. Of course, this is a fairly substantial investment (~$1000.), but it does reduce parents' passes to a rate lower than that mentioned above.
    If any Parkites want to place their kids on the Summit Ski Team, let me know. I'll give you contact info.

Disclaimer: While I have had children on the ski team in the past, none of my kids will be on the team this year. (This year, they're doing the Snowbird Adventure Team). I had to pay ~$599 for a weekday (Sun.-Fri.) pass at the Can.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Hey Lianosongfang can you pm me info about canyons passes i need to get one.

Thanks,

PM sent.

I also have discount seasons for college students to Snowbird and Park City.

For those that missed the resort's deadline you can still get an adult pass for $649. This deal is available EXCLUSIVELY through the QNetwork. We are authorized Canyons representatives and have made special arrangements to offer this price. If you have any questions please contact me.

ALSO! This friday is the huge Pray 4 Powder party @ A BAR NAMED SUE (3900 SOUTH HIGHLAND DRIVE). We will have preseason pricing on all SNOWBIRD PASSES!

check out more info at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...7005252&ref=nf

Liaosongfang, I'd like to get 2 adult Canyons passes. Can you pm me the details?
    Thanks!