Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
    /\/\ Generally with Loctite you need to apply it each time. Once the bond is broken, which will happen when you do a swap, it's not going to keep the screw from loosening. Just my experience from using Loctite on my bike.

sorry to bump such an old thread, but I'm curious if you ever updated for the Radical hole pattern, Jon? I noticed on your website that it says for all Dynafit other than Radical... is this still the case?

Quote Originally Posted by lowsparkco View Post
    sorry to bump such an old thread, but I'm curious if you ever updated for the Radical hole pattern, Jon? I noticed on your website that it says for all Dynafit other than Radical... is this still the case?

I spoke to him over email a few months ago and he was going to update the sollyfit for the fall. I assume he will do the dynaduke then too

I need to sell out of my stock first - then they will be replaced with a new version which is compatible with radical. Can't afford to throw out the old version, so I'm waiting until they sell through to release the new version. I know that's annoying, but such is the hassle of carrying inventory for a small business.

Bump to announce that these will no longer be made. I still have 10 pairs left as of this post. I hope to replace them with an updated model later this fall which will be a better fit for the newest marker touring bindings. You can't beat the blow-out pricing though...

http://www.bindingfreedom.com/DynaDu...-SALE-1001.htm

Jon... Any hope for the JesterFit..??
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

dynaduke2=jesterfit=markerfit
    which is your favorite name?

markerfit would cause some issues down the line

Quote Originally Posted by jondrums View Post
    dynaduke2=jesterfit=markerfit
    which is your favorite name?
    If they fit Jester demos, you can call 'em whatever you want
    Am I to understand your plan is to make the new Marker plate Jester (demo) compatible? If so many thanks
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

believe...

Which bindings will the Dynaduke2 fit? Radicals?

adrenaline/dyna plate still in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by BaNosser View Post
    If they fit Jester demos, you can call 'em whatever you want
    Am I to understand your plan is to make the new Marker plate Jester (demo) compatible? If so many thanks
    I spoke to Jon about this, the plates will have the demo/schizo hole however the plate design will not fully support the large demo track. I think it would still work as long as you arent out at the extreme ends of the track, but I could be wrong.

Any chance the new DD Radical plates could have a larger-diameter "pillar" of metal around the Duke holes, for those of us who already have Duke-pattern inserts in skis?

End users could then drill out the threads in the Duke holes in the plates, and countersink the holes for flat head screws. Two advantages: 1st - no need to drill more holes in skis to mount DDR plates, 2nd - would only need DDR plates when using Dynafit, and could run Dukes flat on ski for minimum stack height.

The weight increase would be miniscule, with no increase in machine time.
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 09-03-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    I spoke to Jon about this, the plates will have the demo/schizo hole however the plate design will not fully support the large demo track. I think it would still work as long as you arent out at the extreme ends of the track, but I could be wrong.
    Thanks Matt.. I understand and that wouldn't be an issue for me..

Jon.. let us know when these are good to go.. thanks
    'To quote my bro

believe...

Still looking for a few answers:

Sounds like the EPF is a go, which I assume does not allow for the original duke pattern.
    Jester pattern
    Which Dynafit, vert and radical?
    Do plates share any mounting pattern with others.
    Last edited by matt; 09-06-2013 at 09:34 PM.

If anyone wants an early jump on DynaDuke or SollyFit plates.. I have a few sets of each (in excellent condition) that are ready to roll.. Please PM me for details (open to trades)

Thanks

bumpage..
    'To quote my bro

believe...