MN Mags - 08 Gary Fisher Paragon 29er - Lg - Like New - $1200

Got this up everywhere I can think of, but thought I might as well try here too. MN area preferred - I don't want to ship this...but if you're willing to pay what I get charged, I'll consider it. Here's a cut & paste ad...

FOR SALE: 2008 Gary Fisher Paragon 29er - Large 19"

Specs:
    Frame: Platinum Series 6066 aluminum
    Fork Brand & Model: Fox F80RL 29, 80mm travel
    Component Group: SRAM X.9/mix
    Brakeset: Avid Juicy 5 hydraulic disc w/160mm rotor brakes, Avid Juicy 5 levers
    Shift Levers: SRAM X.9 Trigger
    Front Derailleur: SRAM X.9
    Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.9
    Crankset: Shimano LX, 22/32/44 teeth
    Pedals: Not included
    Cassette: 9-speed, 11 - 34 teeth
    Seatpost: Bontrager Race Lite
    Saddle: Bontrager Race Lite
    Handlebar: Ritchey Comp Riser (ugrade), can give you a straight Bontrager if you want though.
    Stem: Bontrager Race X Lite
    Headset: 1 1/8" Cane Creek ZS-2

Wheels: Bontrager Rhythm Comp 29 disc
    Tires: 29 x 2.20" Bontrager Jones ACX

Bike is in NEAR NEW condition. It was ridden off-road ONCE (a 5 mile trail loop), and a few other random in-town rides - there are less than 100 miles on this bike. I got it at the same time I got a full suspension Trek Fuel, and I just don't ride this much. Check it out though - 29er's are VERY cool - the hype is not just hype - it's a ball to ride them on rolling trails! It's a GREAT bike though, and impeccably maintained. It just had it's "shop checkover", so it's ready for you to ride!

These were $1869 new, and I bought it this spring for $1500 + tax. I just went out and looked at the "2009 Closeouts", and the Paragon 29er is going for $1999 locally, with hardly any large sizes left. Lots of bikes for short people, but not many for "average" people... You WILL NOT find a bike this nice anywhere else for this price. The only difference between the 2009 and the 2008 is the paint job and a better crank on the 2008.

Contact me with any questions you may have.

$1200 - CASH price. Paypal accepted, but contact me for price. No checks accepted.
    LOCAL SALE ONLY!!

Thanks for looking!

Gravity. It's the law.

***SOLD*** Heading off to Cali next Monday.
    Gravity. It's the law.