Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1707

Thread: Snow in the PNW

Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    I know the feeling. I have a meeting at 1, then i'm running out of this bitch and hitting up Ski Bowl. Someone else can have first chair at Meadows tomorrow. I have to help my GF move....FML.
    I will be up at skibowl with my Friend and brother. I will keep a eye out for you. I should be on my Bents like normal.

As for First chair at meadows. I will be there for sure. I was slow to get to the lift Tuesday but I will be first tomorrow

Here are a few pics from Tuesdays goodness

FKNA SIQ Pixxxx Yo!

Quote Originally Posted by Airpoppoff View Post
    FKNA SIQ Pixxxx Yo!
    To bad you can't come tomorrow

Anyone going to the Spring Fling at Hoodoo Tom.? It's going to be amazing and I hope even better than Tuesday was(which was pretty dang good!!!). I will be in a blue jacket with either Ski Logik skis or my Sickbirds with NT Bulldogs on them...should be a fun test!!!

THINK SNOW!!!!!
    I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

P.E.T.A. People Eating Tasty Animals

Quote Originally Posted by Brianawd View Post
    To bad you can't come tomorrow
    come to white, Jong

HW 2 is going to be a comple fucking disaster tomorrow morning.

Made a couple of good turns w/ Tapper @ Bachy this AM. Raging Blizzard about 1"/hr. Snow tornadoes drifted about and an empty hill. Have fun out there.

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

P.E.T.A. People Eating Tasty Animals

Meadows was wild today. Snowing hard and really stiff winds. Low/no vis. Heather was pretty variable and they closed it about 11 due to avy concerns.

Good times. Tomorrow will be epic if the winds subside and it keeps snowing 1" per hr

How sick was it when they finally got REX going at 2:30?

Sick.

Stevens was alright today. And then that last hour before closing.... my god, it was dumping so hard. Petered off a bit by closing but if we keep getting it in bursts like that, tomorrow morning should be $$$.
    eating and sleeping is serious business

Got to Meadows at noon, was waiting for it to fill in, which wasn't needed. It snowed, blew, filled, repeat...I was doing 1 bowl, jacobs then tree laps all day is fresh.

Rode up with patroller around 3:00, he said very doubtful any of Heathers will open until the can see what's above...that might be awhile.

Hit Ski bowl yesterday at 3, it was insane until 6...trees and shade nice sugar. anything in the sun got heavy. It would be sick there tonight! My legs were done.

Also, set a personal best today...bailed and lost ski billy goating through rock band left side of 1 bowl. Ski landed perfectly downhill and took off. Accelerated out of view, stopped at the 11th pole. How far is that?

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    My little trail had gotten pillaged throughout the day with a horde of stompers crawling out on it, wish snoboarders would put in their own trail, but that's never gonna happen.
    Skiing in Central Oregon last weekend and a whole group from California was out on snowshoes. One of them didn't even have snowshoes! He was a photographer and post-holed all the way up to the skiing zone.

Anyhow, I was super impressed. Not one of them touched the skin track... Thanks guys!

See you at Meadows tomorrow....I'll be the gaper with a GoPro going Wooooo! Wooooo! in the trees. Let's all say a prayer for light wind.

Quote Originally Posted by ratboy View Post
    Quoted for truth. KM was that you in the orange Trew jacket? If so, nice work man - you were hauling ass ...

I was the Kiwi in the blue jacket and black pants, we spoke briefly on the run-out to High Campbell chair.
    Yep that was me. Sorry I didn't stay to chat but I had things to do.
    Nice to meet you by the way

Quote Originally Posted by KIRinPNW View Post
    How sick was it when they finally got REX going at 2:30?

Sick.
    Simply amazing.I was in the white room as I ripped down the waist deep pow of west face only to get knee deep on Kellys gap.

Thank you Crystal Mountain ski patrol, They have been busting there asses this past week.
    Shameless spam: Trip reports and Gear reviews and if you want to support what I do follow me on Instagram @KyleMiller411

Some from Crystal Today. We picked up a foot in under 5 hours, kept it busy.

The Snoqualmie Pass backcountry (up commonwealth) was so deep today. Pretty stoked.

Pretty nice at Crystal though it shouldn't be hard for ski patrol to find the goods.

Mission today.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMk6GStTNcs"]YouTube- Extreme Elisa Hucks at Mission Ridge[/ame]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6auoTiS5jTA"]YouTube- Mission Ridge Sugar Bowl Powder Eric[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haiDcclpKk4"]YouTube- Mission Ridge Powder Sugar Bowl Exteme Elisa[/nomedia]

Hi Jarl.

Thank you Crystal Mountain ski patrol, They have been busting there asses this past week.
    Agree 100%. However, things were letting go pretty easily so I'll be interested to see how quick things open up tomorrow if it keeps snowing all night at the same rate it was today. crowd x3 for sure.

I fucking love skiing.

Baker tomorrow FTW!
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

85mph winds up there in the past hour

Seconded or thirded whatver, Cyrstal today was money!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Miller View Post
    I literally ran circles pulling in 14 laps off the Kings North face.
    Jesus Christ! I think my record is 11 laps, and went home and slept for 13 hours after that.

I will be up there tomorrow. Yellow jacket, light gray pants, black helmet, blue and white SuperMojo 105's.

Ski bowl did not suck tonight. It was tracked bit soft when I got there, but then Ullr shat. It filled in pretty well. East wall was serving up some killer face shots. Made the mistake of caving in and bringing a JONG co-worker with me who pussed out after 3 runs. Too bad his wife had to drive all the way up to pick him up.
    No friends on a powder day.
    \
    I think I saw Klauss. Some dude stepping into Wrens, looking ready to huck his meat.
    Training for Alpental

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Miller View Post
    Yep that was me. Sorry I didn't stay to chat but I had things to do.
    Yeah, as soon as someone on top said that the daily lap record of 14 was held by a skier I sensed a mission forming ...