Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
    I think that third picture, of the pilot, is probably on of the best portrait photos I've ever seen. The character is awesome and the way you can sort of see his eyes looking towards the camera beneath his glasses gives it a look that he might've been a little fed up with the camera in his face.

That's some real men stuff!
    Impressive!!

Because sometimes you just need to waste some time at work reading this again. Bump.

What the hell happened to the photos? All I get now are photobucket instructions to 'update to 3rd party hosting.' WTF? A friend is getting the same thing regardless of device/browser. Sucks.
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    What the hell happened to the photos? All I get now are photobucket instructions to 'update to 3rd party hosting.' WTF? A friend is getting the same thing regardless of device/browser. Sucks.
    they now charge for hosting:
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...cket?p=5053338

Photobucket is a Denver company--isn't there someone here who knows those schmucks and can ask to restore those fucking photos? Pisses me off that we can't see those things anymore.

Is there anything on the web that woulda preserved the TR as it was (with photos)?
    [quote][//quote]

Dammit Photobucket. I bet theres a ton of TRs on here with broken links now.

You can still find this trip report here

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    Photobucket is a Denver company--isn't there someone here who knows those schmucks and can ask to restore those fucking photos? Pisses me off that we can't see those things anymore.

Is there anything on the web that woulda preserved the TR as it was (with photos)?

Stunning views, and an unbelievable undertaking. I hope I get my shit together enough one day to do something similar