Page 144 of 161 FirstFirst ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4008
  1. #3576
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    voting in seattle
    Posts
    3,523
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3432.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	195218
    Not pictured: 193 GunSmokes, 189 Billy Goats.

    Will rotate and update picture in time.

  2. #3577
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,801
    Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3432.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	195218
    Not pictured: 193 GunSmokes, 189 Billy Goats.

    Will rotate and update picture in time.
    When is the review on the 193 Confessions coming...? Still regret selling my LPs...!

  3. #3578
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    voting in seattle
    Posts
    3,523
    When I ski it more.

  4. #3579
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,545

    Love my mx 98 in 194

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kastle2.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	805.9 KB 
ID:	195628
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kastle2.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	805.9 KB 
ID:	195628
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kastle.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	639.4 KB 
ID:	195627  

  5. #3580
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Whistler, BC
    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kastle2.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	805.9 KB 
ID:	195628
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kastle2.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	805.9 KB 
ID:	195628
    When you like what you know and know what you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Whelk View Post
    a more stupid motherfuck does not exist.
    Big Balls is worst asshat kind.
    kind that wear bukkake from above.
    with warm drown he gurgles final death, for one time not worried about his misplaced import known of african american social standing and prominent community members. for he is only drown, as is the way.

  6. #3581
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Squaw
    Posts
    171
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161229_131547.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	904.3 KB 
ID:	196050

    L to R.

    Praxis EXP with Dynafit
    Nordica Enforcer 93 going to be mounted with Sth 16
    Praxis Piste Jib going to be mounted with Sth 13
    Praxis BC with Dynafit
    4 Frnt CRJ with Sth 16
    Praxis Concept with FKS
    Praxis Powderboards with Sth 16
    Praxis Protest with Sth 16

    Atomic Backland Carbon Light
    Tecnica Mach 1

    Think I have it covered... or maybe I need a dedicated powder touring ski?

  7. #3582
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    756
    That is one VERY sexy quiver!!! That Concept graphic looks soooo good, I had no idea it would look that good in real life, holy shit! FWIW I think the Q would make a pretty sweet "more" pow specific touring stick? All that inside edge power should get you pretty solid control in the baked and frozen while the profile and outside edge should be pretty damn pow savy... in theory anyway
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

  8. #3583
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    4,394
    Quote Originally Posted by kix515 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161229_131547.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	904.3 KB 
ID:	196050

    L to R.

    Praxis EXP with Dynafit
    Nordica Enforcer 93 going to be mounted with Sth 16
    Praxis Piste Jib going to be mounted with Sth 13
    Praxis BC with Dynafit
    4 Frnt CRJ with Sth 16
    Praxis Concept with FKS
    Praxis Powderboards with Sth 16
    Praxis Protest with Sth 16

    Atomic Backland Carbon Light
    Tecnica Mach 1

    Think I have it covered... or maybe I need a dedicated powder touring ski?
    Very close to my quiver. Gpo in place of concept and going to add skinny concept ul in place of your bc's , together w ptests ,pows , piste jobs and exp's on the way we have similar bases covered. Curious where you have your protests, bc's , piste jibs and exp's mounted? I'm at -1.5 ptests and -1 everything else

  9. #3584
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Squaw
    Posts
    171
    I've mounted at the recommended mounting point on everything. Pretty happy but, still not much time on the Protests as they sat unmounted in the garage through 2 Tahoe droughts. Thought I would have been more thrilled by them as I love the Powder Boards but, have been meh on my limited time on them. How do you like the Piste Jib's at -1? A -10 UL Concept sounds great as does GPO's for the 110-120 spot.

  10. #3585
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    4,394
    Quote Originally Posted by kix515 View Post
    I've mounted at the recommended mounting point on everything. Pretty happy but, still not much time on the Protests as they sat unmounted in the garage through 2 Tahoe droughts. Thought I would have been more thrilled by them as I love the Powder Boards but, have been meh on my limited time on them. How do you like the Piste Jib's at -1? A -10 UL Concept sounds great as does GPO's for the 110-120 spot.
    Thanks man. My piste jibs are basically used for all mountain. Not much jibbing. Previous to the pj's, I had blizzard peacemakers and I think I ended up at +2 so I lined up the rockers and camber with the pj's, when I got them, and I came up with what looked like -1 on the pj's so I drilled them there and I really enjoy that ski. Seems I gravitate towards his versatile skis rather than the purpose built models. -1 seems to work best with most of the praxis I've purchased . Tried the gpo's on the dot and when I went to the 187 protests from my 177's I thought I could go on the dimple but no Bueno. 177's because of hole conflict were at -1.5 so I moved the 187's to -1.5 because the 177's were life changing there, for me. Possibly -1 would have worked as well. If I use your reference I'll probably go -1 on the exp. hopefully more people post up but not sure there are many of those skis out there yet

  11. #3586
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nth Vancouver
    Posts
    33
    Name:  Image1484585915.773118.jpg
Views: 1313
Size:  372.4 KB

  12. #3587
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nth Vancouver
    Posts
    33
    That's what's in the stable for this winter.
    Lotus 138 Spoon - deep day and touring
    Skevik Anton 185 - early season pow and trees
    Down Showdown 191 - chargy pow
    Cochise - bad snow
    Down countdown v - wet snow and messing around
    Rockette - ms touring.
    Sheeva - ms resort
    Eight point zero - ms groomer

  13. #3588
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    the heart of Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    3,423


    RX, Patron, SFB, SL

    something around a 95 waist would round this out pretty good I think

  14. #3589
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cascades
    Posts
    153
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170127_104343265.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	937.0 KB 
ID:	198469

    15/16 4FRNT Hoji 187 with Tyrolia Attack 16 (inserts for Rad 2.0 ST also)
    Dynafit Huascaran 177 with Dynafit Radical 2.0 ST (inserts)
    (11/12?) Salomon Equipe 10 186 with SNS Pilot
    04/05 Dynastar Vertical Altitrail 170 with Dynafit Tourlite Tech
    Hagan Tour Carbon 170-ish with Silvretta 404

    05-ish Scarpa Laser
    Dynafit TLT6p
    Tecnica Bodacious
    La Sportiva Nepal Evo
    (forgot my Nordic boots, but they're Atomic something)

  15. #3590
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Taos Ski Valley or my truck
    Posts
    412

    The Quiver Pic Rerun Thread



    181 Wrenegade 102
    184 Wrenegade 108
    186 Billy Goat

    108s and BGs inserted for Pivots. Screws for both Pivots and CAST Touring. 102s will be inserted by spring touring time.

    Stoked

  16. #3591
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    SLUT
    Posts
    1,845
    The quiver has gone full thick mode... my wallet hates me


  17. #3592
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,129
    When you have that many skis, how do you choose which ones to ski?

  18. #3593
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    SLUT
    Posts
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by nyskirat View Post
    When you have that many skis, how do you choose which ones to ski?
    It is definitely a challenge... my go to are the 192 Zealots, 191 BGs, 188 RC112s, and 187 bonafides

  19. #3594
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    3,280
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool1080s View Post
    The quiver has gone full thick mode... my wallet hates me

    at least there's no overlap

  20. #3595
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Driving2VT
    Posts
    2,303
    Here I am beating myself up for quiver that is 5 deep
    Uno mas

  21. #3596
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool1080s View Post
    The quiver has gone full thick mode... my wallet hates me
    So beautiful, how do you decide between 186/196 renegades and 193 EHPs?

  22. #3597
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Swiss alps
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool1080s View Post
    It is definitely a challenge... my go to are the 192 Zealots, 191 BGs, 188 RC112s, and 187 bonafides
    And how do you choose between those?

  23. #3598
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Here I am beating myself up for quiver that is 5 deep
    I'm at 3

  24. #3599
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool1080s View Post
    The quiver has gone full thick mode... my wallet hates me

    That's soooooooo insane! Except for the Bonafides and what are they, Vicik? they all go between what? 112-122?

  25. #3600
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    SLUT
    Posts
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post
    at least there's no overlap
    Lol.. none whatsoever...

    Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Here I am beating myself up for quiver that is 5 deep
    I need to thin down to about 5

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    So beautiful, how do you decide between 186/196 renegades and 193 EHPs?
    193 EHPs are pretty much effortless when it is deep, 186 rens are more of a challenge and need to be on your game, 196 rens are more of a quiver rig... pretty much require all attention and wide open steeps... think untouched cirque laps...

    Quote Originally Posted by smooth operator View Post
    And how do you choose between those?
    192 zealot is probably my all time favorite, RC112 when I wanna push the legs or go mach dick on some groomers, BGs when its soft and playful, and Bonafides when its firm (typically early season or spring or Deer Valley days)

    Quote Originally Posted by nyskirat View Post
    I'm at 3
    This all started with 3 originally... 191 BGs, 186 Sickle, and 192 Bentchetlers

    Quote Originally Posted by LawndartGustav View Post
    That's soooooooo insane! Except for the Bonafides and what are they, Vicik? they all go between what? 112-122?
    Don't think I'll ever go narrower than the bonafide, they pretty much do everything well but have a bit of a speed limit. Spatulas are probably the widest with Protests and Renegades coming in close 2nd... they don't see a lot of days. Need to mount up the Wrenegade.. pretty sure it is going to rip balls

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •