Page 61 of 236 FirstFirst ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 5880

Left to right- Karma, Gotama, Bluehouse, Fischer SL boards, Addicts, Superspeed, friends Gotamas I am delivering for her.

Not included are uber-trashed Line Darkside rock skis and Piste Pipe tele boards.

Quote Originally Posted by alpinedad View Post
    OMFG.

NFW.

POTD.

blame it on the naxos i say....

192 Bros, 188 Bros, 163 NS Legacy, 163 NS Legacy!
    Last edited by Shepherd Wong; 11-29-2007 at 02:10 PM.

Clear topsheet Bros are sexy.

From l to r

204 SG skis that I bought for the bindings. Might ski em.
    Ak rockets with dukes, skied em once, can't wait to try em out some more.
    Ants with p18s
    EHPs with mojo 15s
    194 Squads with p18s
    Comi Kazis with p18s skiing them tomorrow, pumped

Still waiting on some iggies as well, then all I think I need is a peak bagging setup, and a fatter more pow specific touring rig with dukes, I'm thinking zealots or lotus 120s if i get some cash.

EDIT: I threw the poles in for shits. Scott something or others. BD fliplocks.
    Last edited by leroy jenkins; 11-29-2007 at 11:16 PM.

Leroy never fails to impress.
    I ski therefore I am.

sick sick quiver leroy. i would love to wake up on a powder day and have to make the choice of which of those skis i would use...

im also really interested in how the full tail comikazi feels, ive got some waiting for me at home and cant wait to ski them!!!

Nice call on the comikazi Leroy. If you are back here for xmas maybe you should put some rental bindings on those so I can try em, or maybe get bigger feet.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I'll let you chop off your toes and get some smaller boots?

No pics (waiting on Praxis) but finally got the quiver in order. This was some stressful shit. It all seems kind of silly but it's better than a crack habit.

There's the fun stuff like Bigfeet, 180 Head Monoski and some Speed Machine 220s but those dont see too much action.

Mine:

195 Praxis-916s
    192 Brohemouths-Dukes
    190 Verdicts-Dynafits
    188 Soft Bros-916s
    185 Kilowatts-Bishops
    185 DPS Wailer 95s-916s
    183 Gots-P18s

Lady C:

167 ARWs-912
    180 T-Rocks-Naxo 01s
    174 Dawn Patrols-Hardwires
    Last edited by Conundrum; 01-03-2008 at 02:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

leroy, I know you toured on your last pair of Ak rockets as well...what's your take on that? Seems like you like it to have blessed them with the Duke
    "Oh, no pics. To simulate the skiing today, walk out your door, grab a handful of snow, and throw it in your face. Repeat as necessary.
    If you don't have snow outside your door, what the fuck are you living there for?"
    -Bum Z 1/30/08

jetpilot,

I'd like to get a couple more at skis, eventually something wider with dukes, and a peak bagging setup with dynafits, maybe a wider setup with dynafits too.

For now though, most of my BC skiing is springtime stuff, and the aks are about as wide as you need in corn. They fairly stable, but still easy to ski. Seem to float a lot better than you'd think.

Basically, they're a good one ski quiver. Does almost everything tolerably well.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    jetpilot,

I'd like to get a couple more at skis, eventually something wider with dukes, and a peak bagging setup with dynafits, maybe a wider setup with dynafits too.

For now though, most of my BC skiing is springtime stuff, and the aks are about as wide as you need in corn. They fairly stable, but still easy to ski. Seem to float a lot better than you'd think.

Basically, they're a good one ski quiver. Does almost everything tolerably well.
    I'm just totally stoked to mount mine next week. They seem pretty light, even compared to the Districts. I'm just jonesin' to get on them after waiting 1.5-2 years to get a pair. I have a feeling they'll get their start on some PA man made.
    "Oh, no pics. To simulate the skiing today, walk out your door, grab a handful of snow, and throw it in your face. Repeat as necessary.
    If you don't have snow outside your door, what the fuck are you living there for?"
    -Bum Z 1/30/08

That's pretty sexy, goldenbear.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBear View Post
    Hey GoldenBear. What do you think of the Gotama Freeride combo. I am thinking of re-mounting mine with Freerides.

Here is my final quiver for the year.....i think....

L to R:
    173 Volkl P40 Race Stock w/ Marker Race Bindings (for sale for $75 or i'll keep for ripping icy groomers)
    178 Dynastar Inspired w/ Look P12s
    180 Heli-Daddys w/ Naxo Nx21s
    176 Volkl Gotamas w/ Rossi Axial 2s (looking to trade for same year 183s)
    185 Praxis Powders w/ Atomic/Salomon 914s

I am pretty pumped with the quiver....should get me through everything the west can throw at me......except i would like some 183 Gots not 176s.....they were good in EC trees but not so much out here.....

I have overlap issues...

This is my quiver for this season, some mounted, some in the process of being remounted, some still unmounted.

Scott P4 - 181 with Scott S12 demo bindings
    Rossignol Brigade - 185
    Scott P3 - 184 with Z12Ti
    Head Mojo 80 - 181
    Line Prophet 90 - 179 with Z12Ti
    Line Chronic Blend - 179
    Scott P3 - 178 this year's rock n rail ski with Mojo11
    Volkl Mantra - 177 to be mounted with NX21
    Volkl Karma - 177 with LD12 Railflex
    Rossignol Scratch Fs - 167 with Z12Ti
    Line Mike Nick Pro - 98

I'm trying not to buy any more - in fact, will be hoping to sell some of these

^^^^^

In that pic it almost looks like they´re the same ski with different topsheets.

Bit of overlap, no?
    simen@downskis.com DOWN SKIS

Quote Originally Posted by SiSt View Post
    ^^^^^

In that pic it almost looks like they´re the same ski with different topsheets.

Bit of overlap, no?
    Suppose the camera angle doesn't do any justice to the difference in width between the skis, but there is a degree of overlap, I'll grant you that

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post

Top to Bottom:

P18/FKS jig modified (94-119mm)
    Salomon fat jig modified (119-173mm)
    Salomon fat jig (79-133mm)
    Salomon skinny jig (62-87mm)
    GOD DAMN IT! You owe me $40 for me forgetting you have all those, and me going to get my skis mounted. But will you try to get a fat P18 jig, please. Thanks
    http://momentskis.com/
    See you when Kauai freezes over.

Finnally gathered a quiver worthy of taking a picture.
    Let me introduce the 2stix's family quiver.

Mrs. 2stix boards mostly on a K2 Recon snowboard and sometimes enjoy's a cruise on her 160 Solomon Verse 9's.

The little Ms. 2stix's is starting her second year on her Atomic little flower 90's.

My selection is
    - Old K2 enemies (189) with Tyrolia Freeflex 1s as early/late season rock skis. They have got a TON of miles on them, but are still fully enjoyed.
    - 190 Volkl Gotamas with Mojo 15s. All around ripping hardpack to crud ski, mounted freeride line.
    - 190 new K2 AK enemies ingognito . Hated the graphics, so I painted them flat black and added a couple stickers to make me happy, still waiting on the new "change for a nickle" stickers. These are mounted with Dukes at +3. Light pow, slack country and play sticks.
    - Lastly, 195 Praxis POW. Mounted with Dukes at 104cm. Big Pow, Slack country, light touring and Hopefully Cat skiing sticks.

Last edited by 2stix; 12-06-2007 at 08:59 PM. Reason: pic jong
    Man, It was great...

Quote Originally Posted by 2stix View Post
    Finnally gathered a quiver worthy of taking a picture.
    Let me introduce the 2stix's family quiver.

Mrs. 2stix boards mostly on a K2 Recon snowboard and sometimes enjoy's a cruise on her 160 Solomon Verse 9's.

The little Ms. 2stix's is starting her second year on her Atomic little flower 90's.

My selection is
    - Old K2 enemies (189) with Tyrolia Freeflex 1s as early/late season rock skis. They have got a TON of miles on them, but are still fully enjoyed.
    - 190 Volkl Gotamas with Mojo 15s. All around ripping hardpack to crud ski, mounted freeride line.
    - 190 new K2 AK enemies ingognito . Hated the graphics, so I painted them flat black and added a couple stickers to make me happy, still waiting on the new "change for a nickle" stickers. These are mounted with Dukes at +3. Light pow, slack country and play sticks.
    - Lastly, 195 Praxis POW. Mounted with Dukes at 104cm. Big Pow, Slack country, light touring and Hopefully Cat skiing sticks.

dude, wheres the pic??
    "...but I come from no country, from no city, no tribe. I am the son of the road, my country is the caravan, my life the most unexpected of voyages".-Leo Africanus

PIc jong is us duh.
    Man, It was great...

duke praxis combo sooooooooo sexy....................
    "...but I come from no country, from no city, no tribe. I am the son of the road, my country is the caravan, my life the most unexpected of voyages".-Leo Africanus