4X4 Ford E-350 V10 Quigley Conversion Van $14,900

Ford E-350 V10 Quigley 4X4 Conversion Van. Need a van to go anywhere? 1999, 90,000 miles. 4 1/2 inch lift, Warn M12000 winch, fresh BFG all-terrain tires, front and rear receivers, trailer brake controller, extended roof, leather, tinted windows, 2 stage privacy shades, AC, CD, and groovy mood lighting. Included 3-burner cooktop, furnace, vent fan (not installed). Quigley is the ONLY 4X4 conversion endorsed by Ford, and uses F-350 parts. Twin batteries and gas tanks. Great for ski trips, camping, kayaking, hunting, whatever. Queen bed fits nicely in the back if you remove rear bench (highly recommended). Will email pics (can't figure out how to post) and other info so you can run a carfax report.

where's the van located right now?

gas station?

Good lord I wish I had the money for this.

Edit: I'll message the original poster, he can email me the photos, and I'll post them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Sweet Van bro! I wish I was still 18 and had the cash, I could have lived in that pimp monster truck for years! Is this the one; http://www.mountainbuzz.com/swap/sho...?product=13766
    Last edited by skiwithcharlie; 09-20-2009 at 08:10 PM.
    Just fucking point it and shut up

Quote Originally Posted by skiwithcharlie View Post
    sweet Van. I wish I was still 18 and had the cash, I could have live in that pimp monster for years! Is this the one; http://www.mountainbuzz.com/swap/sho...?product=13766
    Yep.

I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

The van and I are in Missoula, MT. Yeah, it's the same van posted on mountainbuzz. 11-13 mpg just like your durango or suburban, just more bitchin. 56 gallons of gas goes a long way. Easy to accidentally park on lesser vehicles, may frighten passersby at farmer's market.

sick

looks nice

but check kbb value

Hayduke Aug 7,1996 GS-Aug 26 2010
    HunterS March 17 09-Oct 24 14

Quote Originally Posted by haydukelives View Post
    but check kbb value
    Yeah, except you can't check the KBB for a 4x4 because they don't come out of the factory like that. At least, KBB.com doesn't have anything other than RWD as an option.

That said, I see your point.

boner.

I used to lust after sports cars until my eyes were opened to the wonderful world of expo vans. Good luck with the sale, that thing looks fucking mint.

Fuggin dope! I'm guessing you don't want an 82 westy w/ a Raby Camper Special kit in trade?
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

interior

Can we see any interior pics?

Damn, that's a cool rig.

interior pics, por favor

Seems like a damn good price. I sold my 1994 a couple of years ago with the only major difference being that it was a diesel and a Sportsmobile (w/poptop). Sold it for 32K.

Quote Originally Posted by d-crepit View Post
    Ford E-350 V10 Quigley 4X4 Conversion Van. Need a van to go anywhere? 1999, 90,000 miles. 4 1/2 inch lift, Warn M12000 winch, fresh BFG all-terrain tires, front and rear receivers, trailer brake controller, extended roof, leather, tinted windows, 2 stage privacy shades, AC, CD, and groovy mood lighting. Included 3-burner cooktop, furnace, vent fan (not installed). Quigley is the ONLY 4X4 conversion endorsed by Ford, and uses F-350 parts. Twin batteries and gas tanks. Great for ski trips, camping, kayaking, hunting, whatever. Queen bed fits nicely in the back if you remove rear bench (highly recommended). Will email pics (can't figure out how to post) and other info so you can run a carfax report.
    please send pics & price to ewi@att.net
    bob

that thing is sick- Like the sportsmobile 4x4 but a quarter the price. Worth every penny if it's as sound mechanically as it is aesthetically.

That is amazing. The only thing i would have diff is a turbo diesel (more power, better mpg).

BSS Guest
    If it's in the same condition in person, that's a very fair price.

The 4x4 swap and Voyager roof cost almost that much alone. And FYI Quig only retrofits new ship-thru vans. You can't just drive your old 2wd in there and order a 4x4 kit.

de-crepit

do you still have the van. do you have interior pics?

Still have it?

maybe an admin can delete this thread. seller only posted 2 x - both in this thread a year ago.

Now we got 2 1-post jongs registering just to ask about the truck. - behold the power of google.
    . . .

I'm in the market for something just like this however, I NEED a diesel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    After the first three seconds, Corbet's is really pretty average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malcolm View Post
    I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
    But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.