just ate 1300 calories worth of wasabi peas

+440 from and odwalla protein monster
    +270 from a builder bar
    +270 of some hippie, bubbly, lemonade

=2280 calories of after workout snack, damn crossfit is killing me. Heading home for dinner now.

Ideas for high caloric, high protein, post workout fuels? must be desk/office/microwave is the only cooking utility-able.

nice blog.

pulled pork and cole slaw. the breakfast of champions.

grill pork butt/shoulder till outside is seared, then throw in crock pot with 1/4 beer and some onions. Remove 8 hours later and apply barbecue sauce.

I have a friend who is 6'4" and weights about 170. He is a Crossfit maniac and probably consumes about 5000 calories a day. A bunch of friends and I went to the beach a couple weeks ago and he spent half the time eating apples, cottage cheese and turkey sandwiches. To wash it all down, a half gallon of whole milk. The sun was blazing and it was over 80 degrees. There is something wrong with that.

My advice to you is to stop doing Crossfit if you're are having a hard time sustaining yourself. There are other ways. Eating shouldn't be chore.
    If you've never seen an elephant ski, you've never been on acid.

- Eddie Izzard

I just drank 1600 calories in chocolate milk for my after masturbation snack. That's fucking hero shit right there.

Jars of almond butter. Grab a spoon and have at it. If you get sick of people giving you weird stares, dip cut apples into it.

And whole milk, lots of it.

that's a lot

PROTEIN! Shakes are my way to go. Post workout I can't eat that much without voming. Pukey McPukey son, that's me.
    If you are getting rad but there is no one to see you. Are you really getting rad at all?