Touring binding v alpine trekkers - Obsethed

Has anyone had any experience mounting touring bindings on a soft freeride ski like the Obsethed/Hellbent. Does doing so effect the performance of the ski? If so, would I be better to mount with regular bindings and use Alpine Trekker adaptors? (trekking will only be to access backcountry from lift)

Fuck day wreckkers. Unless you can beef them up they are horrible unless you plan on touring a handfull of times. Mount up a pair of dukes on the Obsethed's and you will be good to go. I have a pair of Jesters on my Hellbents and I would not want to skin in them. They are too wide for most skin tracks, too heavy and way to much tip/tail rocker.

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Tech talk JONG! TGR has a forum for gear discussion, this isn't it! Apparently, you failed to look for it, or to use the search function to find an answer to a subject that has been broached countless times.

Oh, and Dave, would you be so good as to post some nekid pics of your girlfriend, wife, sister or other hot acquaintance? It is only neighborly, and might mitigate your posting faux pas. Thanks much.

Oh, and Dave, would you be so good as to post some nekid pics of your girlfriend, wife, sister or other hot acquaintance? It is only neighborly, and might mitigate your posting faux pas

Hahahahahahah!!! Priceless!!

Great to see the soft-spoken sage Rasutin JONGing. And very eloquent request for nekkid pics. You're a gentleman and a scholar Raspy.

Douche ... what can I say? I think you are growing on me. But you really have to hit the ol caps lock button!