Where to get riser plates for Look binders?

I am thinking of adding a slight lift to my zero lift p14 binders when I mount them on some Gotamas. I figure it will improve hard snow performance without effecting stability or balance on this wide ride. I don’t want to get into the riser vs no-riser argument here, but I would like to know where I can get some riser plates (5-10mm), preferably online. I looked all morning but no luck. I suppose the existing screws won’t be long enough either... ... maybe it isn’t worth it. Anyway if anyone knows where to order them that would help. Thanks.

Small riser plates aren't going to make a ski as wide and floppy as the Gotama ski any better on hardpack. Its like driving a Hummer on pavement... Whats the point?
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

I have some glue on VIST plates for rossi's that I got from Mntlion, they were suposed to fit my p-12's...but they didnt. The metal mounting plate is removable by a few screws and easily could be swaped for one that worked...I just havent have the urge for a riser. Intrested?

Pm if yea.

DOnt know if it will work, but I have some plates that came off of Rossi Pro 120's. Theyre that whole maxplate thing thats supposed to do something. If anyone here can confirm that they would work...you can have them.

I used the rossi lifters on my P14's. Don't know if they were maxi plate or not.

Thanks. I decided I don't want to deal with all this. I will just put the binders on as is.

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    You really will improve hard pack performance and I think you'll also improve stability as the benefit of lining up better with the pivot point for edging helps you tip it but also helps you resist when something bangs on that edge.

I have a few pair of look risers that I keep tripping over in my laundry room. Only problem is they are old ones and I don't remember how the hole pattern changed when they went to the pivot series.

If you want to try them let me know.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

Quote Originally Posted by rightcoast
    DOnt know if it will work, but I have some plates that came off of Rossi Pro 120's. Theyre that whole maxplate thing thats supposed to do something. If anyone here can confirm that they would work...you can have them.
    I'll take them if descender doesn't. And no, they don't do anything but add lift. The "flex plate" is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Spats
    I'll take them if descender doesn't. And no, they don't do anything but add lift. The "flex plate" is fake.
    Spats those risers are all yours. I am now considering mounting Freerides which are raised up anyways