Official FREE Sessions Search & Win Ski & Snowboard Gear Contest!

This is a free contest being held by Sessions. Sign-up is Free and they give you $3.00 in redeemable 'Sessions Bucks' when you do. All you do is search Sessions search engine and periodically you win 'Sessions Bucks' which you then can redeem for all kinds of Free Sessions prizes like; t-shirts, jackets, beanies, stickers, cd's, Nintendo Wii, FlipVideo Camera, gift cards and more. Good luck.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyCarter View Post
    This is a free contest being held by Sessions. Sign-up is Free and they give you $3.00 in redeemable 'Sessions Bucks' when you do. All you do is search Sessions search engine and periodically you win 'Sessions Bucks' which you then can redeem for all kinds of Free Sessions prizes like; t-shirts, jackets, beanies, stickers, cd's, Nintendo Wii, FlipVideo Camera, gift cards and more. Good luck.

Fuck off kook!

is this legit??

spam SPAM
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

Yeah it's spam, but it's spam from a company that just re-upped McConkey's contract for 10 years for the sake of his family. Spam from a company that chose to support skiers even though it risked it's hardcore roots as a true and blue skate company. Spam from a company that has supported freeskiing from its' early beginnings. So calm down a bit, it's just a notice, she didn't kick your puppy in the nuts or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    Yeah it's spam, but it's spam from a company that just re-upped McConkey's contract for 10 years for the sake of his family. Spam from a company that chose to support skiers even though it risked it's hardcore roots as a true and blue skate company. Spam from a company that has supported freeskiing from its' early beginnings. So calm down a bit, it's just a notice, she didn't kick your puppy in the nuts or anything.
    Agreed.... however it's spam from someone trying to get free shit from said company, not the company itself.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Agreed.... however it's spam from someone trying to get free shit from said company, not the company itself.
    Oh. Well then, beat it kook!

Samsung is doing interesting things...

it's legit, though I'm not a huge fan of Sessions, it's free and I won a free t-shirt ;0)

VC is offline Calmer then you are Dude
    So you signed up for a message board and thought you'd give a sweet hook up for those signing up under your name so you get points, fuck off.

Love you 2 Nannerpuss. ;0)

So did anybody win anything rad yet?

I won a t-shirt, I'll post the pic when it comes in. ;0)

Quote Originally Posted by HollyCarter View Post
    I won a t-shirt, I'll post the pic when it comes in. ;0)
    please don't. just go away! stop spamming and contribute something useful.

and to those wondering, yes, it's legit, but its kind of like the camel bucks thing or marlboro money back in the day. you need a lot of points to win anything decent, and the contest is over in December i think. you get like 1-3 points randomly when using their search engine, usually 1 though, and 5 to 10 points if people sign up for it using your id which is what this spammer is trying to do. there really is not a lot to choose from though, but i figure whatever i get, even if its a cd or an itunes card, is "money" in my pocket, so why not. it doesn't cost anything. oh, rossi is running a similar contest as well.
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

"Errare Humanum Est"

It's legit. I won a Nintendo Wii, $15 iTunes gift card and 8 shirts so far. ;0)

Fuck hollycarter.

Look at all of his other posts here. This fucker is only here to use TGR to make a profit.

I motion that hollycarter gets all his account and all of his posts moderated right into the recycle bin.

It's worked for me guys. Picked up an iTunes 15 USD gc.
    UP Power.

Def. legit. I won 4,000 more points!
    UP Power.

Saving up for GPS now.
    UP Power.

doughboyshredder Guest
    why don't you buy something useful like a big plastic cock to sit on?