Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    29

    Official FREE Sessions Search & Win Ski & Snowboard Gear Contest!

    This is a free contest being held by Sessions. Sign-up is Free and they give you $3.00 in redeemable 'Sessions Bucks' when you do. All you do is search Sessions search engine and periodically you win 'Sessions Bucks' which you then can redeem for all kinds of Free Sessions prizes like; t-shirts, jackets, beanies, stickers, cd's, Nintendo Wii, FlipVideo Camera, gift cards and more. Good luck.


  2. #2
    doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyCarter View Post
    This is a free contest being held by Sessions. Sign-up is Free and they give you $3.00 in redeemable 'Sessions Bucks' when you do. All you do is search Sessions search engine and periodically you win 'Sessions Bucks' which you then can redeem for all kinds of Free Sessions prizes like; t-shirts, jackets, beanies, stickers, cd's, Nintendo Wii, FlipVideo Camera, gift cards and more. Good luck.

    Fuck off kook!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    293
    is this legit??


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    tourin BC
    Posts
    2,776
    spam SPAM
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Brohemia
    Posts
    2,106
    Yeah it's spam, but it's spam from a company that just re-upped McConkey's contract for 10 years for the sake of his family. Spam from a company that chose to support skiers even though it risked it's hardcore roots as a true and blue skate company. Spam from a company that has supported freeskiing from its' early beginnings. So calm down a bit, it's just a notice, she didn't kick your puppy in the nuts or anything.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canmore, AB.
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    Yeah it's spam, but it's spam from a company that just re-upped McConkey's contract for 10 years for the sake of his family. Spam from a company that chose to support skiers even though it risked it's hardcore roots as a true and blue skate company. Spam from a company that has supported freeskiing from its' early beginnings. So calm down a bit, it's just a notice, she didn't kick your puppy in the nuts or anything.
    Agreed.... however it's spam from someone trying to get free shit from said company, not the company itself.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Brohemia
    Posts
    2,106

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    Agreed.... however it's spam from someone trying to get free shit from said company, not the company itself.
    Oh. Well then, beat it kook!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    134
    Samsung is doing interesting things...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    29
    it's legit, though I'm not a huge fan of Sessions, it's free and I won a free t-shirt ;0)

  10. #10
    VC's Avatar
    VC is offline Calmer then you are Dude
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Truckee
    Posts
    1,246
    So you signed up for a message board and thought you'd give a sweet hook up for those signing up under your name so you get points, fuck off.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    29
    Love you 2 Nannerpuss. ;0)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    29
    So did anybody win anything rad yet?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    29
    I won a t-shirt, I'll post the pic when it comes in. ;0)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    take a guess
    Posts
    2,174
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyCarter View Post
    I won a t-shirt, I'll post the pic when it comes in. ;0)
    please don't. just go away! stop spamming and contribute something useful.


    and to those wondering, yes, it's legit, but its kind of like the camel bucks thing or marlboro money back in the day. you need a lot of points to win anything decent, and the contest is over in December i think. you get like 1-3 points randomly when using their search engine, usually 1 though, and 5 to 10 points if people sign up for it using your id which is what this spammer is trying to do. there really is not a lot to choose from though, but i figure whatever i get, even if its a cd or an itunes card, is "money" in my pocket, so why not. it doesn't cost anything. oh, rossi is running a similar contest as well.
    Magic Mountain Freeride Team...bringing your grom's game to the next level.

    The only ski you'll ever need...http://worthskis.com/skis/the-magic/

    "Errare Humanum Est"

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    29
    It's legit. I won a Nintendo Wii, $15 iTunes gift card and 8 shirts so far. ;0)

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    3,886
    Fuck hollycarter.

    Look at all of his other posts here. This fucker is only here to use TGR to make a profit.

    I motion that hollycarter gets all his account and all of his posts moderated right into the recycle bin.


  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7
    It's worked for me guys. Picked up an iTunes 15 USD gc.
    UP Power.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7
    Def. legit. I won 4,000 more points!
    UP Power.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7
    Saving up for GPS now.
    UP Power.

  20. #20
    doughboyshredder Guest
    why don't you buy something useful like a big plastic cock to sit on?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •