WTB: Jigs for P, PX and Tyrolia Demo clamps

Title says it. I need jigs for LOOK/Rossi P and PX demo binders, as well as Tyrolia Railflex demo clamps. Also, most of the bindings will be mounted on wide skis 100-140mm underfoot. Whatcha got?
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Are you looking for real jigs? There's a thread in Tech with printable pdfs to make your own jigs.

I wouldn't mind buying those acrylic jigs that were around a couple years ago.
    But thanks for the heads up. I'll check into it.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I could make you some plastic templates, not really interested in selling but if it helps and your not in a hurry I could drill a few of each at certain BSL. I have the three Rossi/Look jigs and I have a demo board to mount railflex plates.
    Driving to Targhee

Quote Originally Posted by FattyCBR View Post
    Are you looking for real jigs? There's a thread in Tech with printable pdfs to make your own jigs.
    link to this thread?

I have a Tyrolia 92W, if you're thinking about Tyrolia non-Railflex demos too.
    not counting days 2016-17

Quote Originally Posted by cooltsi View Post
    I could make you some plastic templates, not really interested in selling but if it helps and your not in a hurry I could drill a few of each at certain BSL. I have the three Rossi/Look jigs and I have a demo board to mount railflex plates.
    Thanks. You are the man. This sounds like it would be very helpful. I'm not in a hurry...until Nov. rolls around.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dad View Post
    I have a Tyrolia 92W, if you're thinking about Tyrolia non-Railflex demos too.
    Does your 92 have the demo mounting? Mine does not although the heel is the same on standard vs demo pattern.
    Driving to Targhee

Quote Originally Posted by cooltsi View Post
    Does your 92 have the demo mounting? Mine does not although the heel is the same on standard vs demo pattern.
    Looks like the demos all spec the SP 2003 W, but it might work -- I just don't know.
    not counting days 2016-17