Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sunday was so good at the midcoast breaks in Maine. Saturday was blown out and more chop than not, but Sunday a certain point was perfection. Endless shoulder to overhead peaks spilling right. Super long rides, and literally no end to the wave train.

Nice to hear! I almost made the trip up there yesterday...did the winds cooperate? They turned south down here pretty early.
    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

- Owl Chapman

So as I was saying, Saturday MTK was pretty lame, went back to the apt then walked around town for a bit then decided to zip out to Sagg Main and see what it looked like.

Of course I left the DSLR sitting in the living room.

Sunday AM was much smaller, just a quick burst for LI!
    вы все все равно скоро сдохнете

Oh Danny Buoy

Danny served up some weak sauce in Chatham
    http://www.necn.com/Boston/New-Engla...251572061.html

in college, we used to say "Yount!" if something was lame, if it....SUCKED !
    yeah, I know these guys
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    Danny served up some weak sauce in Chatham
    http://www.necn.com/Boston/New-Engla...251572061.html

in college, we used to say "Yount!" if something was lame, if it....SUCKED !
    yeah, I know these guys
    Bad swell direction for the Cape.
    вы все все равно скоро сдохнете

It's really great. I like it very much.
    Thanks for the feedback. That is very useful.

lazer before and after | free tattoo removal cream prices A tattoo removal cream is needed that would successfully get rid of your tattoos for you without costing you a lot lazer before and after | free tattoo removal cream prices

TS Danny almost but not quite Hurricane Danny

With Hurricane Bill barreling up the coast but well offshore, Florida will be getting some epic surf this weekend. Looks like Sunday in Cocoa is forecast to be head high and glassy with light offshores. If it holds up, or even comes close to that, me, GA Animal and Frankie Facerider will be in Cocoa in front of Island tearing it up for dawn patrol. All are welcome to join and it will be good to have the Florida Paddle Gang all together again. Im trying to get Slim Willy to join us too.

Saturday I will be local at Boynton not sure when, yet and as always, anyone is welcome to join me there too.

caught a quick sess at rye on the rocks. really fun and clean with 2 guys out.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Neown View Post
    With Hurricane Bill barreling up the coast but well offshore, Florida will be getting some epic surf this weekend. Looks like Sunday in Cocoa is forecast to be head high and glassy with light offshores. If it holds up, or even comes close to that, me, GA Animal and Frankie Facerider will be in Cocoa in front of Island tearing it up for dawn patrol. All are welcome to join and it will be good to have the Florida Paddle Gang all together again. Im trying to get Slim Willy to join us too.

Saturday I will be local at Boynton not sure when, yet and as always, anyone is welcome to join me there too.
    Ruh?