Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ted Kennedy...no mas at 77

Teddy K...no mas at 77

damn, rip.

i swear, half of the breaking news i get is from TGR.

Dang.

He was a partyer.

RIP
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Like I said in the poly board, I hope Mary Joe gets assigned the task of constantly pouring gas on his burning soul.

Somehow I dont think that he'll be getting the trumpets, virgins, or whatever is waiting on the other side.
    Bush got C's.... Obama probably failed lunch

It's not polite to speak ill of the recently dead ............. so I won't, and leave it at that.

I'm going to Hyannis today to pay my respects.... on the water.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

As much as some people might disagree with some of the policies he helped enact, like me, you still have to respect his dedication and service to this country for so many years.

I'll have a scotch in his honor.

This is going to be a longggggg weekend of media coverage. Very long. Hold your nose. Bets on the first boomer talking head to break out in tears with Kennedy grief?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    This is going to be a longggggg weekend of media coverage. Very long. Hold your nose. Bets on the first boomer talking head to break out in tears with Kennedy grief?
    Lurch aka John Kerry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Kerry isn't a talking head - he's a scowling head. My bet is Chris Matthews.

RIP, Senator. The haters can fuck off, this country is far better off for your service to it. Thanks for the hard work.

Cool KOOKmus

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I'm going to Hyannis today to pay my respects.... on the water.
    Poleboarding at the Big K ?
    Say a few words out on the water today in memory of Ted.
    We're gonna party like a Kennedy
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs9gOrGU8wE"]YouTube - Vaughn Meader: The First Family, Vol. 1, Part 1/5[/ame]
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Kerry isn't a talking head - he's a scowling head. My bet is Chris Matthews.
    Already did this morning on Today, then got on the whole "Obama is the 5th brother" kick.

Anywho RIP Ted. Didn't always agree with your policies, sometimes questioned your ethics, but you worked hard for your country, fought strongly for what you believed in and partied like a true American should, for that I honor and respect you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

NPR was treating his death this morning as if Christ had died again. Nah, NPR would never devote that much coverage to Jesus.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

One memory of mine that many aren't old enough to remember was the picture of him running for his life when he tried to deal with the southies in Boston who were real pissed off about busing in the 70's. There never was a bus out to Hyannis, I'll bet.

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Like I said in the poly board, I hope Mary Joe gets assigned the task of constantly pouring gas on his burning soul.
    Classy, real classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Imus butt boy and noted plagiarist Mike Barnicle FTW.

Dennis Leary said it best, "good senator, but a bad date"
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Ted had an agenda. It revolved around: Wealth, power, recognition, fame, mostly power.

Look at Ted's life, far from a model citizen. Chappiquiddick, left a woman to drown in his car while he went off to a party. Thrown out of Harvard for cheating.

Did he do some good thing later in life, perhaps, but see paragraph 1 above for the reason why.

Classy, yeah, waiting on the trifecta, Kennedy, Sarah Brady and Feinstin.

1. No cell phones back then. He freaked and went home after he knew she was dead - if you think there weren't intense discussions as to what the fuck to do you're high - especially in that home. He was never convicted of any wrongdoing, btw.

2. I cheated in College too a time or two... the difference is I never got caught. He wasn't thrown out, he was suspended. Teddy got his degree from Hahvahd.

3. His agenda - if you look at it - has always been to improve the lives of those less fortunate than him. He already had money and power, he tried to make sure that the poor and dispossessed got a fair shake as well... to claim otherwise is to be a fucking liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    1. No cell phones back then. He freaked and went home after he knew she was dead - if you think there weren't intense discussions as to what the fuck to do you're high - especially in that home. He was never convicted of any wrongdoing, btw.
    Tip you're whistlin' past the graveyard. No amount of revisionist history will change what that young man did. It's very disturbing to hear anyone attempt to defend his egregious and calculated post accident actions.

The fact he was never convicted is such an ignorant thing to say it doesn't even bear a response.

Poor Sean Hannity, he so loved giving Teddy the shit.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by OSECS View Post
    Tip you're whistlin' past the graveyard. No amount of revisionist history will change what that young man did. It's very disturbing to hear anyone attempt to defend his egregious and calculated post accident actions.

The fact he was never convicted is such an ignorant thing to say it doesn't even bear a response.
    None of what Tipp posted is revisionist you stupid hick twat.

Oh wait, you must have been standing on the bridge when it happened! I'm so glad there are professional assholes with time machines like you.

And the second part. Rich people don't do time for crime. Thats reality. Stop crying.
    вы все все равно скоро сдохнете

Quote Originally Posted by OSECS View Post
    It's not polite to speak ill of the recently dead ............. so I won't, and leave it at that.
    THEN WHY IS IT SO TERRIBLY HARD FOR YOU TO JUST

SHUT THE FUCK UP ?????????????????????