Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 230 231 232 233 234 235
Results 5,851 to 5,872 of 5872
  1. #5851
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    11,526
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    ipa is dead
    Long live IPA

  2. #5852
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    11,526


    Not real

  3. #5853
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    8530' MST/200' EST
    Posts
    3,742
    Obligatory Treehouse Sandwich post:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2317.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	217.0 KB 
ID:	419483


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

  4. #5854
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    4,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Obligatory Treehouse Sandwich post:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2317.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	217.0 KB 
ID:	419483


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

    Very nice. Less than a week till I'm out east on the annual hazy IPA tour of my own. We bring the beer to us though. Just locked up a bunch of Other Half for the trip. Very excited.

    Enjoy Treehouse!

  5. #5855
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    8530' MST/200' EST
    Posts
    3,742
    Nice! Dad picked up a grip of start line for us before we landed so we’ve been working through those. The case of treehouse and a few 4 packs from vt may or may not be making their way into the checked bag back to UT. It will definitely be under 9 liters, don’t want the ATF shooting my dog


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

  6. #5856
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    24,898
    Those 16 ounce cans are ruining me for normal 12 ouncers. 12 oz just isn't enough after you're used to 16. Also it's a bit of a scam since they tend to charge as much for them as a six-pack, but you get 8 ounces less beer.

  7. #5857
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    4,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Nice! Dad picked up a grip of start line for us before we landed so we’ve been working through those. The case of treehouse and a few 4 packs from vt may or may not be making their way into the checked bag back to UT. It will definitely be under 9 liters, don’t want the ATF shooting my dog
    Wait. What 9 liter limit? I always seem to be traveling with a case of 16oz cans. I am about to do that again in a few days. Is that a new rule? And how does 9 liters corelate to 16oz cans?

    Dammit. Now I need to do math.

  8. #5858
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    4,903
    Stop panicking me dammit:

    Alcoholic beverages


    • Carry On Bags: Yes (Less than or equal to 3.4oz/100 ml allowed)
    • Checked Bags: Yes


    Check with your airline before bringing any alcohol beverages on board. FAA regulations prohibit travelers from consuming alcohol on board an aircraft unless served by a flight attendant. Additionally, Flight Attendants are not permitted to serve a passenger who is intoxicated.

    Alcoholic beverages with more than 24% but not more than 70% alcohol are limited in checked bags to 5 liters (1.3 gallons) per passenger and must be in unopened retail packaging. Alcoholic beverages with 24% alcohol or less are not subject to limitations in checked bags.
    Mini bottles of alcohol in carry-on must be able to comfortably fit into a single quart-sized bag.
    For more information, see FAA regulation: 49 CFR 175.10(a)(4).

  9. #5859
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    8530' MST/200' EST
    Posts
    3,742
    I think that’s a weird Utah thing. More for driving across the border. Just CYA on the internet


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

  10. #5860
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    I think that’s a weird Utah thing. More for driving across the border. Just CYA on the internet


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I’ve been pinched by Southwest Airlines on the “improper packaging” technicality. They took all my beer because it was not packaged in a completely waterproof retention container. I have since begun traveling with a full on dry bag for my case of can beer.

  11. #5861
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    uTardedland
    Posts
    11,987
    Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    I’ve been pinched by Southwest Airlines on the “improper packaging” technicality. They took all my beer because it was not packaged in a completely waterproof retention container. I have since begun traveling with a full on dry bag for my case of can beer.
    So the baggage dude was thirsty huh?
    That’s some bullllllshitttttt.

  12. #5862
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Lake Wallenpaupack, PA
    Posts
    1,949
    Courtesy of Doremite…

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1656027296.885233.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	200.5 KB 
ID:	419714

  13. #5863
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Driving2VT
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    Courtesy of Doremite…

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1656027296.885233.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	200.5 KB 
ID:	419714
    Right on! I hope you dug it. The Earl is my fav of the three I passed along. Putting the IPA theme aside for the moment.
    Uno mas

  14. #5864
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    11,526
    Top Ferment Summer IPA for the first day that actually feels like summer in the pnw.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tf_si.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	478.5 KB 
ID:	419727

  15. #5865
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    24,898
    I've been enjoying this one that I bought at Costco. Not sure I'd really call it "dank," although it does have a resinous hop character that gives it a lasting bitterness. I feel like you're either going to love it or hate it. I knew I liked this one because I've had this one and Breakside's Wanderlust in the fridge and this is the one I've gone to.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20220702_113033909.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	420514

  16. #5866
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    4,903
    It’s been a good week. Next week should also be good. Love an IPAcation.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5893.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	204.0 KB 
ID:	420535

  17. #5867
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    seatown
    Posts
    3,757
    it’s gud

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1659212237.175645.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	260.0 KB 
ID:	422719

  18. #5868
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    2,381
    ^^ yeah it is


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  19. #5869
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    11,526
    Is it part of the WA multiplayer colab?

  20. #5870
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    17,004
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	52B7D1D0-166E-4000-BC23-4F556631DB0F.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	590.2 KB 
ID:	422763

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31497FC6-AA56-4DE5-B963-C5683CCCF3FC.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	664.9 KB 
ID:	422764
    watch out for snakes

  21. #5871
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    8,504
    Stopped by the new(ish) Treehouse taproom in Deerfield, MA on the way to CT. What a shit show. You have to buy tickets at the door (no cash at the bar), limited to 3 no matter how long you stay, pizza was over an hour wait within 35 minutes of them opening, there is only one bar so the line was already deep, and I couldn’t get the to-go beer I wanted at the indoor cooler on the way out so I had to order it online and go to the drive through in the parking lot.

    That being said…the staff was great, it was cool that they reused an old office campus in this rural part of the state, and of course the beer is delicious.

    Good to be back in VT.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1659916893.867518.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	423319

  22. #5872
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Driving2VT
    Posts
    4,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Stopped by the new(ish) Treehouse taproom in Deerfield, MA on the way to CT. What a shit show. You have to buy tickets at the door (no cash at the bar), limited to 3 no matter how long you stay, pizza was over an hour wait within 35 minutes of them opening, there is only one bar so the line was already deep, and I couldn’t get the to-go beer I wanted at the indoor cooler on the way out so I had to order it online and go to the drive through in the parking lot.

    That being said…the staff was great, it was cool that they reused an old office campus in this rural part of the state, and of course the beer is delicious.

    Good to be back in VT.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1659916893.867518.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	423319
    Overrated?!?! Don’t kill the messenger.
    Uno mas

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •