Swamp Angel West Coast Hazy IPA
    Crooked Lane Brewing Company, Auburn, CA
    BOD: ?
    Purchase Date: 3/20/20
    Drink Date: 3/26/20
    ABV: 7%
    Hops: ?
    IBU: ?

This is the kind of hazy I dig: a hybrid of West Coast and East Coast styles. It's murky in terms of clarity, but instead of tasting like thickly sweet old apricot nectar (which too many hazy IPAs remind me of), it starts out sweet and comes clean with a nice, bitter finish; truly the best of both worlds (East and West Coast-styled IPA textures and flavors). Not sure what the IBUs are, but I'm guessing in the 40-60 range, which is where I dig them to be (again, too many of the hazy's I've had out here in the West lean toward the 25-35 range and end up just not being bitter enough for my palate).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4457.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	322386
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

http://www.blizzardsportusa.com/

The Good Good India Pale Ale
    Moonraker Brewing, Auburn, CA
    BOD: 3/2/20
    Drink Date: 3/27/20
    ABV: 6.5%
    Hops: "Made with a Ridiculous Amount of Fresh Nelson Hops" according to the can
    IBU: ?

This was a thick hazy IPA that tasted like a Grapefruit Julius. It was actually a refreshing respite after having been drinking mostly more West Coast oriented, clearish, and extra hoppy IPAs of late.

If I have one beef with Moonraker, it's that they never specify on the can if the IPA is hazy or not. Granted, they have made a name for themselves as being one of the preeminent purveyors of NE-styled IPAs on the West Coast, so it's usually a sure bet than when you pick up one of their new IPAs it's gonna be hazy, but it would be nice if they stipulated the style on the can. Also, they very rarely list the hops used or the IBU, information that I actually enjoy getting on the can.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4463.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	938.5 KB 
ID:	322596
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

http://www.blizzardsportusa.com/

Fiddlehead IPA has finally made its was into cans.

19.2oz is the perfect amount for having “one” beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk